Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

About me I think that forex is better only when who have time and have desire to learn otherwise there is very risky forex also. And about Hyip it isn't need so much time and if we diversify our amount than it's possible to earn from Hyip also when not all Hyip are scam but it's also industry too.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always for forex trading. Hyip is no good in term of investments as we can end up getting MC right away. I do believe that we can handle our account in here without any problem. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here. I'm sure we can make big income in forex without any problem if we know how to do analysis. But in hyip we are at the mercy of hyip admin.

You're not afraid of hyips scams. I'm very afraid of it so I do not use it. I only do forex and its good enough for me. I think forex is a great way to make extra income. I stay away from hyips due to the massive scams reweaves about the program online by users. If they have that much scams then why would I want to use it anyways. I like forex much better cause there is no scams in it. You can make as much as you want. 

It's so puzzling but for me I will prefer forex. But I really need to learn about it because I have no experience on it, the reason I prefer forex that you control your earning by your self and safe. Not like Hyip that is very risky way and the site you use me turn scam at any time without any notifications.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go to all forex. Theirs no way I'm going to invest in hyip anymore. In forex I can just leave my open position to earn some swap interest and hope for the best for me. I really don't like to loss money in forex trading so this is the main reason why I keep on trying to learn how to earn to make sure that some day I will become a successful trader.

I'm going to go to all forex. Theirs no way I'm going to invest in hyip anymore. In forex I can just leave my open position to earn some swap interest and hope for the best for me. I really don't like to loss money in forex trading so this is the main reason why I keep on trying to learn how to earn to make sure that some day I will become a successful trader.

I myself prefer to trade forex because I understand what I do than to try to do the HYIP that sometimes I do not understand what they are doing in their business and it's just a money game only in this business

forex and hyip both are good....but i would prefer hyips more...because, in hyip i just need to invest, i don't need to do anything else...but, in forex i need to check it consistently...besides, i need to fix my strategy,MM and also required a lot of hard work....

forex and hyip both are good....but i would prefer hyips more...because, in hyip i just need to invest, i don't need to do anything else...but, in forex i need to check it consistently...besides, i need to fix my strategy,MM and also required a lot of hard work....

but I myself would never choose hyip in the trade for some time I follow instead I have to lose money in hyip investment and now I will never go to hyip again because it's the same as throwing money

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is hard to choose both of this business but right now my main income come from forex rather than HYIPs, since forex is more promising rather than HYIPs nowadays but i still have plan for HYIPs, i will use it as the extended version of my income, after i get stable income from forex. so i choose both of Forex and HYIPs.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely not hyips. If I don't even enjoy the risks of forex then no way will I ever invest in hyips cause the risks are so much higher than forex and most of them are just scams anyways. If you like to be scam then go ahead and use them. I'm not into scams so I'm to stay away from hyips. I've not use it and will never use it either and do not recommend anyone to put that much money into it either. 

Forex and HYIP still better if you could combine it, i know that some traders may think that HYIP is not a good program and just a bunch of bad programs that still crawling around and trying to scam all investors, but in fact Forex return still comparable to HYIP.

• 2 weeks later...

I will forever be a forex trader. I do want to grow my account and become a big time trader. I don't know if I can handle my trading account good enough for me to earn good amount of profit. But I do know that in the long run I can say I do earn good and I do earn well. Lets just hope we can really make some difference in forex trading. lets just hope that in the long run we can all be making good in here.

My choice is forex instead of Hyip because I have lost my money in many Hyips and I don't have any money to lose in HYIPs. In recent past many HYIP programs have been started and soon disappeared after snatching the money of innocent investors like me. I still have my money in Uinvest that is captured there and I am unable to withdraw my own money. Hence Forex is best and HYIPs are SCAM.

HYIP or even forex trading can be risky. this variations can be forex trading more complicated and a lot of understanding we have to turn into achievements inside forex trading. during Hyip all of us solely understand which Hyip in which rip-off in addition to which is final prolonged. forex trading in addition to Hyp still worthwhile so far as could the chance in addition to watchful to generate selection.

• 2 weeks later...

I will choose Forex over HYIP. HYIP is just an investment that you can come into today and it winds up tomorrow while in Forex, what you need to have is the knowledge and you will succeed in it. Of course Forex is not winding up any soon, which means, the trader is always sure of it.

• 3 months later...

Forex is my choice because hyip is a scam type of business. The person who is investing in hyip will not be able to make profit from it in most of them. They will scam you when many people have started investing in the business and before you will know you will lose all your money to the hyip.