Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

One more thing here, in forex trading, we can make more profit in one day. And everything in forex can be explained and it is reasonable here. But, if there is an HYIP that offers very high RoI, it will be very hard for us here to accept the RoI offered by the HYIP. Because there is no proof they really trade the money

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Forex is much more preferable to Hyip because of many reasons. I have listed some here

1. I have not yet came across a scam Forex broker while rarely we can find a genuine hyip site.

2. In a Forex site we have control over our funds and can manage risks according to our risk bearing capacity.

3. Withdrawals from a Forex site are usually much faster and more reliable

4. A hyip site trades with funds of other people and in order to make more money in a short time can take huge risk with the capital

I just lost funds again from an hyip just yesterday because the hyip turned to scam. The fact that we dont have control over the hyip and our investment is not good even though ther are members that may be lucky to be profitable out of them. Forex is better because you have more control over your investment.

In my opinion Forex is much more preferable to Hyip because of many reasons. I have listed some here

1. I have not yet came across a scam Forex broker while rarely we can find a genuine hyip site.

2. In a Forex site we have control over our funds and can manage risks according to our risk bearing capacity.

3. Withdrawals from a Forex site are usually much faster and more reliable

4. A hyip site trades with funds of other people and in order to make more money in a short time can take huge risk with the capital

you are right there, but you must know that forex also high risk industry too just like hyip, but from what i see that hyip is riskier rather than forex, so we need to be wise when choose as for me i still choose both of them, and honestly i am in profit for both of them, since i am very careful when invest my bucks in forex or hyip, but forex need more analysis rather than HYIP lol

Forex is the better alternative when compared to and with hyip. Foreign exchange market affords the investor to be in control of his/her investment, take risks on his own terms (and accepting responsibility for the consequence of his/her action) and also stands to decide whether or not to trade. All these you don't have in hyip.

it seems many people prefer forex rather than HYIP :D, i think if you all really need of bucks you will utilize all of them as the best as you can to reach every profit from your trading in Forex and also from your investment in hyip site :D, and that is what i do right now. actually hyip is not that bad if you know the right way to invest there. just like forex know the right timing to trade

Forex is better than hyips and many reason are there to support this. In Forex we do not have to trust someone else for our money and we can manage our funds according to our risk capacity.

The biggest flaw in a hyip's is that after some time almost all of them turn scam and so instead of taking such huge risk why not learn Forex ourselves and apply our own skills to generate money..

Lately, against my high-held notion about hyip, I've seen quite a good number of credible hyips that have stood against the tides of time and critics. So I'm really considering a try. But regardless, I love to be in control of my investment, and that's what forex affords me!

that is people preferences about something, just like you, and for me i try as the best as i can to see which one is the best way to earn and i see that both of forex and hyip have thier own advantages, for sure i will just take their advantages even i think their disadvantages also totally bad if i am loss

We should always maximize our earnings and therefore, we will consider to have either Forex or HYIP on which we will find more interesting to have good investments and both of course, have risks involved which we should be award and know that we should only invest on what we can afford to lose. It's definitely, difficult to earn online but soon we will find out how to cope with the difficulties in earning profits.

This days hyips are really going worst and i am sure that it is not at all safe to invest with hyip programs because with in a short period of time they are making the people scam and all our money will be lost . it has becoem a business for the people to start an hyip get funds and make people loss .

This days hyips are really going worst and i am sure that it is not at all safe to invest with hyip programs because with in a short period of time they are making the people scam and all our money will be lost . it has becoem a business for the people to start an hyip get funds and make people loss .

not at all, if you investors then you will see that hyip just like usual, not safe is only a word, i can even say that forex is not safe, since there are many people that loss there lol, however trying to take the advantages of both of this field will give us more profit from what we invest, forex and hyip is high risk online earning program, so make sure you get the right timing to take action

I think trickster used the right words there: maximize the opportunities both hyip and forex present. Forex is risky but, in my opinion, hyips are riskier. Each of these investments have its opportunities, we need only to maximize them. Care and discipline are required in both, but much more certainty required before entering hyip.

if you want to invest in hyip and trade in forex, the basic requirement that you need is money, i think you will need some bucks for trade or exchange it to the other currency, right? so that is the basic, and second is analyzation skill, in forex and hyip we need that thing to analyze the condition, so we can maximize our profit.

if you want to invest in hyip and trade in forex, the basic requirement that you need is money, i think you will need some bucks for trade or exchange it to the other currency, right? so that is the basic, and second is analyzation skill, in forex and hyip we need that thing to analyze the condition, so we can maximize our profit.

I think forex is quite better than this hyip programs because forex provide you a great opportunity to the people to have a better trade and we can earn irrespective of our investment . But in hyip the more investment you have the more you earn and that to on a very high risk . Forex never scams but hyip always scams .

Its very disappointing to lose to hyip programs because they went to scam and you know what happened except that the hyip turned to scam. In fact, there is nothing within your power that you can actually do to protect your investment like you can in Forex because in hyip you are relying on the admin to make profits.

Actually the concept of hyip will work like this . they will collecting all the investment from the investors and they invest all amount with forex and trade with that money and the profits they get will be distributed to the people as roi . so this is how the concept of hyip will be running with . so if you have skills of trading then why to trust on hyip just try to trade your self and earn money .

I think forex is quite better than this hyip programs because forex provide you a great opportunity to the people to have a better trade and we can earn irrespective of our investment . But in hyip the more investment you have the more you earn and that to on a very high risk . Forex never scams but hyip always scams .

forex never scam? do you know there were some forex broker outside, that you can easily count. they forex seldom scams us not never. but you are right about hyip, they are always scam but there is some gap between the time that HYIP is paying and HYIP will be a scam, so i think we don't need to worry if we already do good analysis in hyip, and i think that also applied in forex too, right?

forex never scam? do you know there were some forex broker outside, that you can easily count. they forex seldom scams us not never. but you are right about hyip, they are always scam but there is some gap between the time that HYIP is paying and HYIP will be a scam, so i think we don't need to worry if we already do good analysis in hyip, and i think that also applied in forex too, right?

I don't get your point. If a broker site turn to scam so what do forex market got to do with it? Its the broker site that goes to scam not the forex. You must learn to understand to differentiate the two. Its a trader fault if he got scammed by a broker site. Forex is foreign exchange and its never turn to scam. Just imagine if it did the whole world economy will be in questions.

I don't get your point. If a broker site turn to scam so what do forex market got to do with it? Its the broker site that goes to scam not the forex. You must learn to understand to differentiate the two. Its a trader fault if he got scammed by a broker site. Forex is foreign exchange and its never turn to scam. Just imagine if it did the whole world economy will be in questions.

But that situations will be really rare . Most of the times a broker site will be stable paying and it never be scam like a hyip . it is always better to get registered with a good broker site and your funds will be surly safe . But what about hyip can you trust them . I can say that " forex never scams and hyip always scams " so my choice is forex not hyip .

Well, another thing here. In one way, specially if we talk about the minimum to invest, HYIP is much better than forex here. In HYIP business we can play with as low as $5 to start. Even lower than that. Assume if we invest $50 on HYIP business, it is good already. But in forex, it is too low here

Well, yes we can say in that part but actually, there's no differ on it when it comes to this point. In hyip having 1-5 dollars as small investment will be the 1-5 dollars trade or position in our trading account. Or we can say that in one hyip is one trading account. So, if we lose in a program in HYIP will be same to losing a trading account in a Forex broker.