Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that the admin would make that announcement with regards to paying members while the payments are still not approved in here. If they were approved at the least then it would give hope that payment processing may be coming anytime. Maybe the admin will get good funding for the site.

I would rather hope that admin does manage to put together funding for the forum so that he can be able to make payments to members and then eventually lower down the minimum amount required to cashout. Its all dependent on whether there is finances to pay members on the forum or not.

Yes, unfortunately its not as easy a task as we would like it to be. Lets just hope that admin is doing what he can to try and get the forum stable again with payments and wish him the best with that endeavour because until the forum is stable again with payment processing it would be difficult to get good posting activities.

For me I dont really know what is going on here because in as much as I know the forum is not getting attention of the posters again what I can really see is just few post and not much maybe the admin should seek for advertiser and think about increasing the post rate here.

It really is not hard to post on the site especially since there were now a few members that were willing to have some posting activities in here now and then. I guess that almost all the members that were active in the PTP section of the forum have really lost the momentum and confidence in admin because there's not much activities there.

Yeah it's not hard to post on site but I just don't want to post on the site anymore because I think that the site is not paying anymore. So I just hope that I would have assurance that the admin can make payments on the site once again so I would be able to make post again on the site as well.

Its still an impasse on the forum because there is still some payment requests that have not been approved as yet for over two months now. That in itself is an indication that we should not expect payment processing to happen anytime soon. This is why it may just be better to forget about the site and if payments are processed then members would be pleasantly surprised.

This is really the least admin can do for the members here so that we can at least get something out of the forum during this time. The remaining payment requests should be approved and then paid out and then declare the forum non-ptp so that it does not become confusing to members here.

Yeah would that the members have not wasted their efforts onto site. I think all members should be paid of their balance regardless if the members have not reached the ridiculously high minimum payout. So I just hope that the admin would be able to do that so that the members would be thankful for the last payment at least.

Well, that's good idea but apparently they can't make it. Think that they are lacking of funds so only those that are pending payment will be cleared and those remaining can't be cleared all. I know that many members stopped posting but still have some points but then, they can't make payout request with no minimum points to request.

How I wish that the site is still paying because I have been able to earn nicely on the site before. So I just missed my earnings on the site as well. But I have nothing I can do. I should just accept the admin would not be able to make payment and so I should not expect anything from the site at all.

Well, that's good idea but apparently they can't make it. Think that they are lacking of funds so only those that are pending payment will be cleared and those remaining can't be cleared all. I know that many members stopped posting but still have some points but then, they can't make payout request with no minimum points to request.

Yeah, but it would have been better at the least as we would understand that we did not make the grade and therefore could not be paid out. I am now on around 100 points in here and I would love to be paid by the forum if possible. If someone who made 500 points were to be paid instead of me, I would surely understand why.

The problem is that you dont have enough points to can request for a cashout in here. You will need to wait till you have accumulated 500 points on the forum before you can request for a payout. I dont worry about my payment anymore since I dont have the energy to post until I get to reaching payout anyway,

You dont wait for surprises...lol They come when you least expect them. Its not like we are going to be concentrating on the forum and checking it regularly to see if there are payments that are made. Members will continue to post on other forums like now and if it happens that payments are processed, so be it.

Yes, because I know that it happened many times in many Forums that we thought that it has stopped from paying, but one day you will just get surprised seeing a payment received notification on your email account so I actually have experienced that, so I guess still some hopes for some members who has some payment request.