forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

I like this forum. Because even

though the title is forex-bb, but the

contents of the topics discussed are

varied.Since their rate per post is

very low but the attractive one is

they give big welcome bonus for

new members 30 cents. I consider to try here and hope can reach first payment fast.And its interest me to join also. Although I still need to open the site and check the rate and how to earn in here.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that I got paid 1 dollar when I request payments and now I notice that I have another 100 points in here enough to earn me another 1 dollar. But I will not going to request payments. I will wait that I will reach 2 dollars before I'm going to request payments in here again.

After informing about this forum I have joined this site today with his hope that I will be active here but it is looking quite difficult for me to get an early payment because all the topics here are related to the forex in which I have not so much knowledge about forex even after that i am trying to be ere.

Good to see so many payment proof,but what i dont like abaut this program is that the post per reply is very low,only one cent per reply ...its always hard to reach payout with this forum... But the activity there are great.

How great? I got paid twice in here already. And I only have one problem. I want to earn more but I can't post more simply because theirs just too few discussion post in here. So what make you say that this site activity is great? What section that has great activity and I will going to increase my post in their.

Although the rate in here is low we can still manage to earn 3 to 5 dollars a month in here. Theirs just too many paying section that you can regularly post 20 post in each section. So each day you post 20 post in one section and 20 post again on the next day on other section. In this day you can do rotation post.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the rate is low. But its better earning in here than nothing. Last january I earn 1 dollar in here. This february I earn 2 dollars in here. total earning is three dollars so far. Now if I earn 2 dollars on average a month in 12 months that already 24 dollars. I know its small but its better than clicking in ptc and if you have 15 ptp even if you earn 2 dollars a month that's already 30 dollars a month.