Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading strategy

Actually all trader they want to makihg money through forex if they become trader or investor, and to making money with forex required good skill and also if they as investor hence they need seeking good manager account so they can get profit sharing from their investment

Oh, i remember that many people want just that in reality it is not easy to reach that kind of state. Of course forex needs better and accurate analysis from traders who want to make decision either to sell or buy the currency. It is quite hard but different people use different technique which usually refined before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, i remember that many people want just that in reality it is not easy to reach that kind of state. Of course forex needs better and accurate analysis from traders who want to make decision either to sell or buy the currency. It is quite hard but different people use different technique which usually refined before.

How I wish I can gain knowledge about Forex trading. I want to know even the basics before I get my bonus from PayCo. I'am planning to invest it in forex and I hope that its not going to be a bad start for me. Anyone who can help guys?

How I wish I can gain knowledge about Forex trading. I want to know even the basics before I get my bonus from PayCo. I'am planning to invest it in forex and I hope that its not going to be a bad start for me. Anyone who can help guys?

You should be able to learn about the material first and use of its forex demo account to practice in order to train the capabilities. If that ability is ready to use in a real account, will be able to use a small capital first. I also use a demo account FBS to improve my trading

Making money online is one of the best business which we can do so for this forex trading have to take the lead in this field as we can ultimately say that forex is the best online business which anybody can do so to survive this mess I guess that the first step is towards learning

Well since this is thread about forex, so we talk about how to make money online through foreign exchange. Making money through forex is relatively hard, in theory it sounds simple and many traders seems able to repeat what their friends or mentor said but when practice is coming, it is unbelievably hard for them.

Before anyone step into the forex market everything signifies as risk yes risk is everywhere that is why traders need to apply good risk managment before they start trading by so doing you will be chance to earn more money and conserve your trading fund as this will help trigger-out loss

As the thread said make money online and in this case foreign exchange the risk will always be present, even in low risk business the risk is still exist but low not like in foreign exchange where the risk is higher, also we already know how risky forex is and by doing so we can lower the risk by implemented a good risk management, right? This is factually simple thing, it just need a strong will.

• 4 years later...

Day trading and scalping and is the most common trading strategy in the market. Both trading strategy will open and close trading sessions within the timeline of the current trading session. Both are popular among new traders. New trader finds those easy to adopt and make money. However, not all broker supports this kind of strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker. They also help me to minimize my losses with their services and support.

2 hours ago, gds221 said:

Earning on the Internet is a very interesting option for work, especially in the current conditions.

546401a80516d09318d8bcc82bdcacba.png

of course there are many ways that we should be able to learn and we also understand in trading to help the planning become more mastered, trading management and control is very influential and very easy to master the way it works, so that we can take advantage of existing facilities in trading such as the FreshForex broker.