All Pips

One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am trading with Eurotrader for 3 years. I changed a lot of brokers in my trading career. But I finally set with my broker. The broker is regulated and licensed in Forex and CFDs trading market. The broker also offers the best trading facilities like lowest spreads starting from zero pips, fast trading platform, swap-free account, high leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

I currently trade with a reliable broker FP Markets. It is regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005!

Its been two months trading with Raw account and so far the experience has been good no issues during trading, and the withdrawal process is quicker than my previous broker ICM.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 3:37 PM, Andrae said:

I currently trade with a reliable broker FP Markets. It is regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005!

Its been two months trading with Raw account and so far the experience has been good no issues during trading, and the withdrawal process is quicker than my previous broker ICM.

How long have you been working with this broker? what about the working conditions? payments go well?

Broker is massively important and this is why we need to do proper research instead of joining any randomly or because of some fancy deals. I prefer FreshForex, as they are one genuinely good broker to work with. With so many features available here, it just makes trading super easy for you. I simply love their Rebate Program, it’s marvellous and gives some comfort to one with working.

zwSDZhF.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 3:06 PM, gds221 said:

A broker from Amarkets turned out to be interesting for work now. As for me, I now consider this option to be the most convenient and reliable in terms of work.

I have been trading in the Forex markets with the help of the International Broker FXOpen from the Year 2010 :)

On 3/28/2021 at 1:38 PM, gds221 said:

I tried to work with different brokers, but so far I consider the best in terms of work to be a broker from Amarkets. In my opinion, this is a really reliable option that allows you to earn money.

We have to find such kind of foreign exchange broker that have the lowest spreads in the market and that is FXOpen.

See below:

img1.png
img2.png