One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trading with FP Markets for a while now and it is a reliable broker. Based on the reviews, seems FP Markets have a good reputation overall, looking for reviews from traders in this forum using FP Markets before i decide.

FP Markets is the only trusted broekr i trade with. It adheres to strict capital requirements and is regulated ASIC and CYSEC (EU).

Even though their original license is ASIC, they do have a st.vincents license so we can be immune to leverage changes. The spreads in FP are lower as well starting from 0.0 pips

On 5/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be better and to get more leverage in producing profits in accordance with expectations with Tickmill and become a trader of the month Tickmill.

to achieve success in forex trading the thing that we must pay attention to is learning and trying as much as possible to be able to master it and certain things must be done well so that the way of working and managing it is easier and also great profits to be gained by traders, for that take advantage of the facilities provided FreshForex broker to be able to master it

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, therefore traders can get to the maximum in improving existing trading skills to be better and can get more leverage than ever before, and can get $ 1000 rewards for being a trader of the month Tickmill.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Paul12 said:

I've been trading with FP Markets for a while now and it is a reliable broker. Based on the reviews, seems FP Markets have a good reputation overall, looking for reviews from traders in this forum using FP Markets before i decide.

I can't say anything about FP Markets , this broker has very bad reviews on FPA, i wonder whty you don't read reviews about brokers before posting it here!

I'm looking for a new broker who is regulated and has been in the forex business for long period of time like 10 years or more.

I'm into scalping so i require my spreads to be lower than my previous broker Global FX whose spreads are comparatively higher.

Without knowldge it is difficult to survive in Forex and if you no knowldge then you should learn the basics of Forex first and then start trading with demo account to learn and do some practice which will be very helpful to trade successfully.

Choice of broker has to be very accurate in order for one to be able to benefit. And for doing that it is must to do proper research and that is exactly what I do. I have found FreshForex, as they are properly regulated plus is servicing in the industry since past 14 years. But that’s not all given there are loads of quality features like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

Da1bZrW.jpg