All Pips

One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yes. It's right that finding a reliable broker is very tough now as there's too much scam broker are out there and which is why it's tough to identify which one is good and which one is bad but anyway if anyone has all the regulation documents and goo customer review then you can go with them and if you don't have time to do that then you can simply join with FreshForex broker as I am with them from the leats good 8 years and in the meantime did not get any bad activities from them.

nam1ZYL.jpg

Broker is the most important thing top trade in the forex market. If you can not choose a good broker for you you can lose your investment. There are so many brokers in the market. some are good and some are bad. Choosing a reliable broker from all of them is quite tough. If you want to select a good broker, you need to see some criteria or features of the broker.

I am currently trading with Forex4you broker. I choose them because they provide minimum spreads start from 0.1 pips and maximum leverage up to 1:1000. They also provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They have different types of trading accounts for different types of traders. I am very pleased with their services. They always help me to make profit consistently from this market.

• 1 month later...

There are many brokers in Forex market but the regulated broker is best to choose. Because from the regulated trading broker we get funds security and all types of reliable trading facilities surely. From my first day of working Forex4you broker I have been using because it is a highly regulated and licensed broker. In their platform they ensure higher security of funding with all types of investment. I feel very safe with them.

Choosing a broker is very important in trading. Brokers help a trader to succeed. Beginner traders should first choose a good broker. When a new trader joins the Forex market, he is ignorant about the market and he needs a good broker to overcome that ignorance. Eurotrader broker is one such organization from which it is possible to develop skills by collecting a lot of information. The services of this broker are very reliable.