Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

Well, they could try using incentives like having a bonus for payments that are made using the payment processor like with Egopay here in the DMT forum. There just has to be a way for members to consider exploring it because there is just too much competition from the well established payment processors.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agrEe with you there. Its bonuses like this that attracts many users to patronize payment proCessors and if such bonus should be given, many people will be urged to have OKpay accounts. They should also try to see that more online making opportunities can come from using this payment processor as it'll motivate people that make money online to patronize it.

Well, they could try using incentives like having a bonus for payments that are made using the payment processor like with Egopay here in the DMT forum. There just has to be a way for members to consider exploring it because there is just too much competition from the well established payment processors.

maybe they can try it but if i don't make any mistake, they already did something like this before to some PTP forums like LOT and CFF, but it seems that is not that work, even they supported many PTP forums i think only few that will use them for now, especially those who really into some e-currency like LR.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope okpay will not be like HD-money in which its sponsor some few sites for few months then stop. I think if okpay want to be popular its need to be aggressive and need to do it constantly until its has wide base supporter that willing to use okpay even if theirs no more bonus points. I think okpay need to penetrate PTP Forums once a gain. Just sponsor three to five ptp forums and has explosive payments I'm sure other ptp forums will going to over okpay payments as well.

Dear Clients and Merchants, we are pleased to announce that bitcoin crypto-currency processing fees are lowered to 2.5% for a deposit/payment and 1% for a withdrawal.

OKPAY is offering one of the most simple and user-friendly bitcoin processing services that are getting even cheaper now! Convert your bitcoin to real USD/EUR/etc. currency hassle-free in seconds; start accepting bitcoin crypto-currency along with the regular payment options and instruments available with OKPAY right out of the box!

i think this way also good if they can give it a better shot then i think they will grab few users from bitcoin to use them and it is good for them and for their own benefit

• 2 weeks later...

OK Pay now is nice. Well, I think the Admin of this program did so many things to make this program famous here. So, it is such a great thing, now, specially for the online marketers here, they know about the name of OK Pay. It is also easy to remember here. Hopefully this can be more famous

Its best if they lower the bank withdrawal or bankwire fees. In this way I will going to be active in here. the only reason why I don't like this site is because its just paying too much attention to its earnings that its does not concentrate in lowering its fees to attract users. And that's the main reason why right now I don't like to trade in forex using okpay because of its high fees.

and the winner for their contest issss!! :D

Dear friends, we are ready to announce the winners of New Year contest!

New Year contest event was held to raise Likes in official OKPAY groups on vk.com andfacebook.com. Thank you for your activity! There were so many participants that we decided to increase the number of prizes, making three third places instead of just one.

Our main winners are:

• 1st place and the prize of $300 - Vitaly Klimenok and his 528 Likes
  • 2nd place and the prize of $200 - Dmitry Dragun with 298 Likes
  • 3rd place and the prize of $100 - Igor Burdankov
  • $100 prize - Sergey Melnikov
  • $100 prize - Anastasia Grischuk

Thanks everyone for your participation! Stay tuned for information on our further contests. Upcoming contest in February.

it seems okpay now make more and more contest or some kind of program which make them popular, lately i heard that they lowered the fee for bitcoin.

This is certainly a good move for them to increase their popularity of the payment processors and get the name known out there. Hopefully it can eventually be effective and they would see some results. They need to work on the fees of the payment processors as well to make it competitive.

This is certainly a good move for them to increase their popularity of the payment processors and get the name known out there. Hopefully it can eventually be effective and they would see some results. They need to work on the fees of the payment processors as well to make it competitive.

they already have some reputation outside, you can check in some brokers or earning online program, or in their merchant list, i see few site that accepted them, you also can apply as merchant if you really want, i think there is no problem with apply as merchant

• 2 weeks later...

they already have some reputation outside, you can check in some brokers or earning online program, or in their merchant list, i see few site that accepted them, you also can apply as merchant if you really want, i think there is no problem with apply as merchant

Yeah, And when payza chance their rules and does not cater forex broker site anymore its seems okpay is taking its place. But right now I don't use okpay. Since most of the broker sites that I'm using also accept paypal and LR. So I prefer to use LR and paypal to save some fees and easy to turn to cash as well. But if I have bigger earning in forex trading then I guess I need to use okpay also. So that I can withdraw in three processors.

it seems that LR who take many shares of Payza in broker site, but Okpay also get some shares from Payza's decision. that is a good thing for them, and they just gained some members to use their services, and now they expanding their service with better feature for their users,i think Okpay will keep growing even that is slow

it seems that LR who take many shares of Payza in broker site, but Okpay also get some shares from Payza's decision. that is a good thing for them, and they just gained some members to use their services, and now they expanding their service with better feature for their users,i think Okpay will keep growing even that is slow

LR and okpay is already active in forex when payza decide not to cater forex sites. So I don't see any reason why okpay and LR will going to gain this. But I think the opportunity is the same to the rest of processor that is used in forex broker sites. But In term who has much advantage when payza has been removed. I think its not okpay but LR. Because okpay fees is much higher that LR.

With the introduction of Mobile Payments OKPAY has created a unique phone billing bundle service. In general, phone billing bundle covers more than 200 countries around the world. Unlike the regular phone call and SMS payments suitable only for micro-transactions, Mobile Payment is a direct payment from the balance of your mobile phone.

By supporting major cell carriers in Russia and CIS countries it allows you to greatly expand the number of convenient payment options for your business. It also stands out with a lower commission and a much more convenient payment procedure.

i am quite dissapointed that Asian members is not included yet, but i hope later this feature also available for Asian users, with that thing i am sure it will increase their earning and will make their users base in asia become more stronger.

I really don't try it yet but I'm from asia and as far as I know this features is also available in asia. Maybe the country you are in is not? My account is not verified yet and that's the main reason why I can't check this features right now but in my understanding theirs some asian countries that are allowed to use this features also. I hope I can use okpay right now but sad to say I don't have any site that can pay me.

Yes, they are worldwide but then, I don't see enough that they are actually put to good use. Only I have seen I think in investment programs and some ptc sites. Currently, I don't prefer this payment processor because, it's not used or included in the online exchangers.

in some ptc sites this payment processor is not very popular but you can see that some ptc admin use them to pay their members, in forex i only see few brokers but you can check their merchant list to know how much that registered users that use their services, but i don't know if they still accepted adult industry or not

Its funny that okpay has lower its fees in withdrawals but increase its fees in getting your bank accounts verified. Unlike other processors okpay charges id subdivided. Meaning you pay fee for withdrawals. But before you can withdraw you need to verify your banks first so its another fees and in case the transaction failed you need to pay another fees. Its seems if you going to total all the fees your first withdrawal will be like paying 60 dollrs more or less in worse case scenario.

The fees is really one of the problem that's why there are many people who don't prefer to use such payment processor because for sure if the fees is only low in here, you can see many people who are using this one and being used by many program as there are many people who prefer this.

Dear clients and partners, thank you for your support, you inspire us to extend our services, to grow bigger and stronger! To celebrate our birthday and to reward the most active users we are announcing a new contest.

Serious age - serious prizes! Congratulate OKPAY and receive your prize:

1st place - $100 + OKPAY Debit Card Mastercard *

2nd place - $60 + OKPAY Debit Card Mastercard *

3rd place - $30 + OKPAY Debit Card Mastercard *

4 - 6 places - OKPAY Debit Card Mastercard *

7 - 10 places - a cake or delicious pizza *

To participate in the competition - you need to:

Join our OKPAY.com community on Facebook or VK

Like this news and Share it on your own timeline

Leave your comment under this news in format "Greetings + a few good words about working with OKPAY"

* free worldwide delivery

Our jury will announce the 10 winners on 31.03.13

Good luck!

3rd birthday, Okpay doing well until now, and it seems many people want to use them if they have a lot of promoter then i think this is a good thing for them in future, because i can see there are a lot of potential that they have, with so many new features

Okpay is good processor if you are going to handle big amount. So If I'm trading in forex and have 10,000 dollars capital in one broker site that accept okpay then I'm sure I'm going to use okpay. Since the fees can be manage if the amount of transaction in withdrawals is big. For example if you withdraw 100 dollars and have to spend 30 dollars on fees. that's a big amount. But if you have 10,000 dollars then 30 dollars seems a small amount.

but you can exchange them rather than withdraw them :D, that is why i prefer them even they are not popular yet but i am sure in this 2013 they will gain some users and people who want to earn here, and their promoter seems like with their Refferals services

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can exchange them and the good thing about it its seems its has its own exchanger features. I don't know if its just use the name okpay or its really connected to okpay but I have tried and use it even though I'm not a verified member I did exchange my okpay funds to paypal paying some fees. And I just realize that some how the fees is not really that high since paypal has fees as well.

okpay have internal exchanges with other payment processor such as LR or Payza. you can use them if you want, but my exchanging here means that i want to exchange this okpay balance into my country currency because i see there are slight growth of Okpay users in my country

And since okpay is also use in one of the broker site that I'm trading I think its good if we can make something good out of this site. So far so good that its paying and I'm hoping that in the long run I can actually make money out of this site. So far so good but I'm hoping that in two to three days time I can see my account make me earn really good. this site is some how my next target processor to trade in forex.