Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

Exactly. I haven't use ok-pay because of the high fees it offers as well as payza. I want a payment processor that has low fees with great service for withdrawal and I am only satisfied with paypal. But paypal is not commonly used in online programs so I don't have funds in PP. If okpay would offer a very low withdrawal fees then I will really go for it.

there are some kind of fee here dude, which one fee do you mean? internal transfer fee? or withdrawal fee? for internal transfer fee, it is low and low haha, lower than LR ony 0.5% and the one that bear that fee is the sender :D, not the receiver.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some kind of fee here dude, which one fee do you mean? internal transfer fee? or withdrawal fee? for internal transfer fee, it is low and low haha, lower than LR ony 0.5% and the one that bear that fee is the sender :D, not the receiver.

For withdrawal fee my friend. I wanted that I would be able to directly withdraw my online funds to my bank account or debit card in a much lower fees. Not getting high fees. That's why I am not using okpay for this service since they offer high fees that I cannot bear.

For withdrawal fee my friend. I wanted that I would be able to directly withdraw my online funds to my bank account or debit card in a much lower fees. Not getting high fees. That's why I am not using okpay for this service since they offer high fees that I cannot bear.

yeah withdrawal fee for okpay withdrawal is too much to bear, i still use them but prefer to use some exchanger service rather than withdraw them directly, but you know they are not quite popular and i only have few costumers that want to use this payment processor

The fee in here to withdraw is 15 dollars. the funny thing is that I just went to the bank near by our house to deposit money and pays my creditcards then I notice that theirs a list of fees for their service so I check. I'm surprise that the bank wire fee is 15 dollars. In short 15 dollars is actually the standard amount to pay if you are going to do wire transfer so I guess that's how okpay gets its 15 dollars rate.

one thing that i like from this payment processor is low internal fee transfer, it seems they looks like payza, but with little different things, like when we invest in HYIP that is our own risk not them, but for some thing like buy or selling things we can use dispute

• 2 weeks later...

Right now when payza just have removed itself to hyip investments I prefer to use okpay instead of payza as right now okpay has its own exchanger features in which we can exchange our okpay funds to paypal or to payza or to liberty reserve. Unlike in payza that it does not have that features. My problem right now is source of income for okpay as CFF right now don't pay anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

so far it is quite hard to find good income source for our Okpay balance, just like me i also lost all of my income for Okpay and now it is hard to earn by this payment processor, even there are few site but i cannot earn there since it is so hard to do that, i just hope they come with more promotion and more online earning site accpeted them

Its funny that even in uwcfx payza has been removed. I'm sure okpay will going to take advantage of this. I'm sure what payza did is a suicide when they suddenly chance their policy as they are losing members and losing sites and other processors like okpay will just going to take over. I guess and I'm sure some day okpay will be more popular than payza.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, it seems people who usually used phone to browse site will get great benefit from this new feature.

Dear users, let us present you the mobile version of OKPAY website available at the following URL: https://m.okpay.com. The mobile version of OKPAY website loads significantly faster, especially on mobile devices, and helps to save on traffic which is crucial using cellular data.

We have developed the scaled down version of the website all optimized for mobile phones based on iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod), Windows Mobile and Android devices allowing you to manage everyday tasks such as checking wallet balances and transaction history, transferring funds, viewing wallet's banking details, OKPAY Debit Card top-up, etc. with ease. Even more cool features are on the way!

There is absolutely no need in additional account setup or enabling certain options - just use your regular email and password to access OKPAY mobile website. Your security settings remain exactly the same as on the regular OKPAY.com website. If you prefer to use our full website services on your smartphone, simply click on the "view full website" option within your mobile browser.

OKPAY always tends to provide clients with the maximum comfort and reliability in all features and services leaving competitors behind. And this time we are glad to be among the very first who have launched the mobile version of the website aimed at the growing numbers of smartphone owners.

Just want to update that the rate in okpay is now 30 dollars to withdraw. Unlike before that the rate is just 15 dollars. I guess this site is just committed a big mistake in here. I'm sure many will not going to use this site anymore. I joined this site and I decide to stop when its has 15 dollars withdrawal fee. Now that its increase to 30 dollar who do this processor think going to use their processor?

@budado: are you sure? because i already search news about that rate but still find their rate is $15 for withdrawal. and i don't see any change from this payment processors. so far no new news about this program or any good or bad thing that i can find so far, but my suggestion to them, it is better to expand their service in more online business

I still see the fees being shown as the same on the website. The minimum amount that is allowe for transfer is $150 and the minimum fee for a USD bank transfer is $15. At first glance I had thought that they would be cheap because they charged 1% for withdrawals until I saw the minimum fee of $15 for every withdrawal.

I still see the fees being shown as the same on the website. The minimum amount that is allowe for transfer is $150 and the minimum fee for a USD bank transfer is $15. At first glance I had thought that they would be cheap because they charged 1% for withdrawals until I saw the minimum fee of $15 for every withdrawal.

i don't see any change too until now, and with that fee still give them some possibility to gain some spot in payment processor market share, but for now they if we want to compare them to paypal or payza, they cannot stand againts them even LR, in their Alexa rank i see their rank is 15.150

@budado: are you sure? because i already search news about that rate but still find their rate is $15 for withdrawal. and i don't see any change from this payment processors. so far no new news about this program or any good or bad thing that i can find so far, but my suggestion to them, it is better to expand their service in more online business

Why do you need to search for a news? Just visit the okpay rate and you can find the new rate in their.

Withdrawal fees Wire transfer EUR 1%, min. €10 ** Wire transfer USD 1%, min. $15 ** Wire transfer GBP 1%, min. £7 ** Banking Details Clarification $30 SWIFT Confirmation $30

If you going tow withdraw you need to pay 30 dollars for swift confirmation or 30 dollars for banking details clarification and without this you can't do bank wire transfer

• 1 month later...

@budado: and you missing that minimum fee for every amount you withdraw is $15 so that is not $30 but total of the amount that will be deducted is $45, that is already big enough, so far i prefer to use exchanger service to exchange it to my bank account

• 2 weeks later...

@budado: and you missing that minimum fee for every amount you withdraw is $15 so that is not $30 but total of the amount that will be deducted is $45, that is already big enough, so far i prefer to use exchanger service to exchange it to my bank account

No. the 15 dollars is half the fee. How can you withdraw by just paying 15 dollars? Do you think if you going to pay 15 dollars you going to get your funds? No you still need to add 15 dollars in order for your bank account to get verified. So over all transaction the minimum amount you need to spend is 30 dollars not 15 dollars. Try to withdraw and pay 15 dollars if you can withdraw without verifying your swift account first.

• 2 weeks later...

No. the 15 dollars is half the fee. How can you withdraw by just paying 15 dollars? Do you think if you going to pay 15 dollars you going to get your funds? No you still need to add 15 dollars in order for your bank account to get verified. So over all transaction the minimum amount you need to spend is 30 dollars not 15 dollars. Try to withdraw and pay 15 dollars if you can withdraw without verifying your swift account first.

so we need to spend $30? wow that is big amount, actually i never withdraw my money from here, and i think that you already truly withdraw the money here since i see that you are seems knowledgeable with this all. i think their fee is too much big for us here if we want to withdraw

You can say that again especially if you consider that for some people they dont get to make a lot of earnings online so $30 would be a really huge amount to deduct as fees. I suppose that if you are going to use them you would have to consider using exchanges to avoid this huge withdrawal fees.

• 2 weeks later...

so we need to spend $30? wow that is big amount, actually i never withdraw my money from here, and i think that you already truly withdraw the money here since i see that you are seems knowledgeable with this all. i think their fee is too much big for us here if we want to withdraw

They have also built in exchanger that I used to exchange my funds in okpay to paypal and since in my country if I withdraw paypal that is less than 180 dollars I only going to pay 1.20 dollars while if I'm going to withdraw more than 180 dollars its free so I just exchange it to paypal. And since my source of income for okpay is only CFF and its not paying until now I totally abandon okpay right now.

Nice, it seems people who usually used phone to browse site will get great benefit from this new feature.

Thanks for this useful update. Its good to know that OKpay has introduced their mobile site with full features with the main website. Its a great development as okpay users that have mobile phones don't need to streSs themselves carrying Laptops anytime they want to access their accounts; they can easily access it anytime, anywhere using their mobile because mobile phones are more portable.

• 3 weeks later...

i heard that they will have some kind of contest when christmas is near but as for me i don't think too much about it. well it seems nothing much change so far i don't find any latest news too but i want to ask, anyone here already try their refferals system ? i think that will give people much benefit

that offer can be a good offer for people, so they can get more bucks to their account but until now i don't see they make some breakthrough in online business market, even they are still growing but not as fast as many of their users want, but in forex they start gained recognization

I just think that it would be hard to promote Okpay if you are unable to tell online users where they can best make use of it to generate revenue online. Okpay needs to associate itself with other sites so that there are incentives for using it and therefore increase their footprint.

That's true Tirus; if more online programs can pay via okpay, they will surely improve in terms of popularity. So far, I haven't seen any way to earn via okpay. The administration of this payment processor should install measures that will make okpay to be used as a payment option in as much online programs as possible.