Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

The special thing is that of all of them that you mentioned, Okpay seems to be the only one that is not regulated and yet commands a lot of respect among them. That is one thing that will tell you that even though it is not a regulated payment system, it still is a force to reckon with.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what Okpay should do right now, i think they are too far away from their own very first track. Actually Okpay must enter high risk business because with that okpay wil have a plce to increase own revenue also Okpay's potential costumers.

Yes but I'm sure Okpay remains a strong contender with them. This okpay of a payment system is not too popular but it is also not the type that will easily go unnoticed because there are those bookies who still make use of it. Until now, even a popular get paid to like donkeymails use this one. I think that this payment processor is one that is waxing strong even though it is not too strong.

So it is like they are not really popular but also not too obsecure compared to the other electronic money isn't it? Maybe they still need some expansion but what coming into my mind is that Okpay still need more promotion, it is good at least to make them more competitive.

• 3 weeks later...

Okpay to certain extent already competitive enough, you can see just from fee rates that Okpay offers, it is totally low and i think many people who have an account here would love it, but its verification is a bit intricate rather than for example Neteller.

We need longer ways to verify our account and also we need more things to be done. Fees also better in Neteller compared to Okpay but i think what makes them better that even in HYIP you still can use Okpay also it is regulated by less strict regulator so you don't have to worry about it so much using it in such a business.

But still that is worthed and actually relatively easier compared to the other ways like Paypal maybe? Okpay on the other hand trying to impress many people and up to now trying to give what their client want, with their new and also some nice features i think it will stay strong.

What kind of worthed you all mean here? Okpay for sure are trying they are trying as the best as they can to impress any people that who aren't their clients and their clients too. Hm, i think Okpay is not really good for overall but still has some nice prospect future if only could be manage in the right way.

• 4 weeks later...

@myregister: I don't know if they know have any prospect just like what i saw before when i joined them, it seems they are more slow and doesn't give much expansion to their service. It is just like get noticable amount of clients and then stop there. Also in Forex it seems Okpay get few replacement by the other payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

What makes Okpay different than others is that Okpay are less strict payment processor. One thing that we should note about this okpay is that many people use it despite of its stagnancy, i just hope admin could come with nice solution to provide Okpay's costumers various need.

It's not stagnant but has low growth rate, and if you compared it to the other then Okpay could be considered as good enough not to mention it has many features that help traders but still i feel bored with them and also it is hard to find exchangers that want to buy them at competitive price.

Well Okpay boasting that it has more than 900000 satisfied members and around 200+ countries supported, and around more than 900 companies that use Okpay as one of their gateway including a broker called Liteforex, FBS, or FXTM and you can find more ways to do deposit such as Visa or Masterscard or even BTC.

• 3 weeks later...

That is just boasting what you can do with them? I mean there is no any good supporting evidence about it. It would be safe to say that OkPay is one of the trustable electronic currencies other than many other currencies out there, plus it provide a convenient way to get balance.

Even that is boasting it could be a good thing to know that Okpay already did it maybe it is just for temporary and maybe there are more than you can imagine withdraw but still it was a fact. I don't have any evidence but you can simply visit the list and then check it one by one. I already did it and it is true even not all the list i can visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing special, just forex brokers which hardly have a strict regulator like CFTC or FCA. Okpay considered to be a less strict payment processor since it is an offshore company and this is common secret for all people who searching for the nature of this payment processor. They pay less tax that means their fees also low.

True but at least OKPAY offer something useful for their clients and this is what we ought to give our thumbs up. Aside from that  Okpay also keep growing even its growth rate considered to be low rather than the other kind of payment processor, but for a payment processor or to be exact electronic currency which has an offshore office, i think this won't be such a big issue.

I want to emphasize here that Okpay isn't really good but actualy it isn't really bad. If we are trying to look at its record we can see that Okpay actually has chance, especially since the demise of Liberty Reserve and based on that they also still try to provide more "easy" way for their clients to withdraw or deposit their money.

• 2 weeks later...

The competition is fierce, based on my understanding about Okpay right now is gain some shares from the market, mostly from russia and few central asian countries. In Alexa, it ranked at around 8000. On May or June, it fell to around 12000 but since more people access and use them it gained rank around 8000 right now. Sure it is such a nice feat.

• 4 weeks later...

Firece but the possibility still open and as we know if they are really good at targetting their clients, maybe by giving nice offers to developing countries like China, India, Indonesia or others it would give them better handicap to face with big players such as Paypal or Neteller maybe.

I think offers is one of the best solution for this case, or if Okpay wants it is better to have more deals with online shopping or brokers like they did before. I think Okpay is popular in one place but not in the others and they want to stay with that condition for a while.

• 2 months later...

They are quite good, their services also considered to be a good one and top-notch. My problem is only withdrawal options they have, even fees reduced but Okpay's bank withdrawal is only with the conventional way which means the fees is still high, if only they made it like paypal where you get fee if that is more than $200 or even high that wouldn't be a big problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot help you but if you want help you can send your email to their support, it is easier to solve your issue if that is the problem, no one here could help you it seems, but according to me it is better if you describe all of the thing they need like when it happened, or the other possibility they may access your account

• 4 weeks later...