Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

losing real money create pressure which lead traders unable to calm. and when it happen, usually traders not discipline with plan and strategy. however, its actually normal responds due to traders not get used yet with losing real money. when traders able to accept loss and remain discipline, traders will perform better in live account.

Its really better its because I can make some good income in real account once I do make good way to become a good trader. I don't know how I can handle my account. I don't know if its going to last. But if I start in demo account. I'm sure no matter what will happen I will not going to end up losing money since I only trade demo funds.

Its really better its because I can make some good income in real account once I do make good way to become a good trader. I don't know how I can handle my account. I don't know if its going to last. But if I start in demo account. I'm sure no matter what will happen I will not going to end up losing money since I only trade demo funds.

merchants the ability to perform analysis in this trade will certainly make them be able to be involved in this trade to be successful in real trading account, but if they still have not been able to analyze properly then it should be a lot of practice with a demo trading account

the most important is focus and observe the market. many traders sometimes only search trading system which give them trading signal only, without want to analyze the market. so, they are get nothing from their practice in demo account. and when they found that trading system doesn't work, they'll change it without spend effort to make previous system able to adapt with market.

the most important is focus and observe the market. many traders sometimes only search trading system which give them trading signal only, without want to analyze the market. so, they are get nothing from their practice in demo account. and when they found that trading system doesn't work, they'll change it without spend effort to make previous system able to adapt with market.

practice on a demo account is only going to focus on how we perform the analysis in the trade and I think in this trade is we have to work hard in building analysis with a demo account although maybe we will also re-learning by using real account

• 2 months later...

their reasonable really, simply because everywhere you go the particular tryout account simply for workout, thus no person thinks weighed down, although sometimes the particular beginners in addition have an unsatisfactory effectiveness throughout tryout account if the very first that they obtained on foreign exchange organization.

I guess it has a lot to do with the trader himself and the way he controls his emotions. I really doubt how possible that would be if there is no other factor except emotions. The Demo has everything that the real account had and they are both the same kind of account. That will only mean that the major difference here would be in the handling of the trader's emotion as he trades.

• 1 year later...
Lots of practice and evaluate our trading is a great way to improve our trading skills. To test the ability of our trading, both the ability to generate profits, manage risk and money management skills, you can try trading with Tickmillt and become Trader Of The Month. Each month TICKMILL gives out a 1000 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills. Read more Trader Of The Month

First i think that is because of the psychological side. All traders tend to have good performance in demo account because they don't have much tension there and can trade relaxly while in real account their pressure is big in order to make profit. If only they don't have too much pressure their trading result will be quite similiar to demo account.

much like that where performance in the demo account will be better than in the real account. In our demo account can trade without the burden of remembering only a demo account using virtual money. So we can trade comfortably without fear of losing, so much success in the demo account but not a real account

I believe it's a matter of what the person thinks and the way he himself trades because what you see Forex as is something that has a lot to do with the kind of concentration you give to it. The performance of the Demo can be the same with that of the real provided the trader takes it serious.

As i said before this is because of that trader's psychology, i mean in demo account you don't have to bear so much risk thus make you more relax when it comes to trade, while in real account you must bear something like that and the pressure is not a joke compared to demo account so it crushed your performance.

As i said before this is because of that trader's psychology, i mean in demo account you don't have to bear so much risk thus make you more relax when it comes to trade, while in real account you must bear something like that and the pressure is not a joke compared to demo account so it crushed your performance.

Using demo account, we can try to learn more about forex trading. Although our trading psychology can not be honed well using demo account,at least we have trading experience and then i can be asset for us to start trading with real account. Try to use cent account in TenkoFx.

Using demo account, we can try to learn more about forex trading. Although our trading psychology can not be honed well using demo account,at least we have trading experience and then i can be asset for us to start trading with real account. Try to use cent account in TenkoFx.

Psychology in forex trading is one of the most important things that must be understood and carried out by the trader. Many traders are successful because they understand about trading psychology and many of them also eventually gave up and lost because they underestimated. So for those of you who are serious about investing in forex, forex psychology must be understood correctly.

But actually if you look at this thread, you will see that demo account performance is affected by psychology. As you know many people said that their demo account performance is better than their real account performance. This is a biggest indication that psychology of  a trader is/was "playing" at that time.

I think that the reason for this issue is freedom from losing money. Newbie traders show good performance in demo account, because there is no risk of losing money in them. Hence the trader can work without any stress. This will help them to trade properly by using different strategies.

People tend to give their best when they are relaxing or when they are under manageable pressure, in this case demo account presented the place where people can trade relaxly, it is the place where you trade without risk that coming after you. It is training place and doing trials and errors is common here.

demo account has better performance than the real account. this was due to the condition of trading psychology. As we know that we're just trading a demo account with virtual money that psychological conditions will be less felt. Another case with a real account where we are trading with real money so there will be a mental load

demo account has better performance than the real account. this was due to the condition of trading psychology. As we know that we're just trading a demo account with virtual money that psychological conditions will be less felt. Another case with a real account where we are trading with real money so there will be a mental load

It seems good that if we can work like that in real account. With better psychology a trader would be able to trade well in real account as in demo account. Some traders suggest that you should have good risk management first before trade in real account, and demo account is the most suitable place for it.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems good that if we can work like that in real account. With better psychology a trader would be able to trade well in real account as in demo account. Some traders suggest that you should have good risk management first before trade in real account, and demo account is the most suitable place for it.

We can start trading in a broker using demo account and use real account with small amount to make us be more ready to start trading here. Cent account in TenkoFx can be the option for us before we use it to start trading. with bigger amount.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

We can start trading in a broker using demo account and use real account with small amount to make us be more ready to start trading here. Cent account in TenkoFx can be the option for us before we use it to start trading. with bigger amount.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

I don't talking about that if you want to promote yours there is the other way to do that. If you really ever did a demo account trading i am sure you know the burden is lesser but this is just psychology side which proven to be more powerful if we could apply in real account, make sure in real account you trade mechanically not emotionally.

• 3 weeks later...

It is totally just your mind dude, i mean that everything is the same in fact but your feeling towards one account help you trade effectively, for example in demo account you get less pressure compared when you trade in real account, it will make you has more fear or even more greedy in real account compared to demo account.

Although demo account is often better than real account, trader must use real account if we want to withdraw profit which we can get from our broker. Demo account is the basics and trading experience from this account can be maximized when we start trading with real account.

to take profit, we indeed need a real account, but we also need a demo account to practice trading. With good trading skills will allow us to benefit in a real account. If there is no demo account it is difficult for us to be successful in this business