All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it won't sidejob. Just look at that will robot makes you do analysis? Nope, you just sit down and watch it work or if you use VPS just turn it on and simply forget about it. But let me remind you the biggest flaw of forex robot is that it is human's creation, bug and sooner or later maybe loss. Just make sure your robot doesn't handle big amount of capital.

That is why don't depend on foreign exchange robot so much, this also so called expert advisor only for experts or someone who already have much money to spend. The risk of this robot may malfunction is also high since foreign exchange isn't static but more way dynamic than other business in one day everything could change too.

• 2 weeks later...

If we opened position in demo account and that is good, we will know it was good after the price is moving right, so how could we open position in real account if we don't know that is good position. Forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. 

LOL it is not just something that happen in real account, in demo account the same thing happen. we don't know if right now the best price but i think you can use your experience to feel which is the best price to open or maybe use some analytical way like seeing the trend by use the data you get from outsiders? In the end robot also analyze the market use their own method, and decide by itself when to open or close the position.

• 4 months later...

The disadvantage of robot based trading is clear as crystal. You don't have any contorl over your trading, from the very first of the decision is taken by your robot through its own analysis, also when it want to close its position it will put it based on its judgment, and most of expert advisors aren't dynamic.

Yes, robot forex has many disadvantage. It cost us very expensive and our computer need 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertise are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side. Robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it. 

Robot not always able trade according the trend market also, I think, some trader said if robot can't work on news high impact because many robot created based on technical anaysis, but I think will also good if robot also created based on risk management and money management also, advantage robot is can more discipline than human.

I agree that robots might be more disciplined than humans however it is hard to trust EAs especially during important news release. 

And also it's not very profitable in ebery market situations, should be considered when the market trend is changing.

Main disadvantage of forex robots, free or paid, public or private - they all lose if you don't understand how they work. I use custom-build trading robot on Hotforex premium account, but have very tight SL's and use 400$ margin for trading, not more because brokers don't like money making machines.

Yes, robot forex has many disadvantage. It cost us very expensive and our computer need 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertise are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side. Robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it. 

That is for forex robot which sold by scamming vendors. You shouldn't believe that kind of expert advisor for your whole life. The next one is about 24 hours working computer, the solution for this is VPS. VPS is cheaper nowadays than run your own computer for 24 hours and usually more secure through some aspect. I don't advice newbie to use EA, let the experienced one to use it.

And also it's not very profitable in ebery market situations, should be considered when the market trend is changing.

Actually if you observe it closer thgen some expert advisor could adapt with the trend changing, but honestly if your robot is good enough it won't open a single position until the time is lcear, also with a capable programmer a predefined technique or strategy maybe become the key to achieve your success in forex.

Main disadvantage of forex robots, free or paid, public or private - they all lose if you don't understand how they work. I use custom-build trading robot on Hotforex premium account, but have very tight SL's and use 400$ margin for trading, not more because brokers don't like money making machines.

That is why vendors who sold those forex robot should give us warning if not a guide how to operate that robot, also it would be better if they provide us with more specific files which led us to better understanding of how their robot works, some robot use multiple strategies while use it dynamically.

Yes it is hard to trust Expert Advisor but you should learn from it because it will open your view wide. Also EA still works well if you able to configure it in the right way, but i argue why people always think that robot cannot trade according to the trend on the frame, doesn't it analyze the market before take an action?. Of course it takes an action but you just don't realize it.

@sidejob Well it is hard because we don't know what we are doing with it, not to mention that forex robot usually come up with a foreign concept or strategy which is different than ours since the one who code is not us it is another third party people who do that. I myself see forex robot disadvantages usually come from the code which contain some bugs.

@sidejob Well it is hard because we don't know what we are doing with it, not to mention that forex robot usually come up with a foreign concept or strategy which is different than ours since the one who code is not us it is another third party people who do that. I myself see forex robot disadvantages usually come from the code which contain some bugs.

If you can make your own robot, it's better. Combine it with your own analysis so you can automatically make an order based on your analysis without having yourself to execute it.

If you can make your own robot, it's better. Combine it with your own analysis so you can automatically make an order based on your analysis without having yourself to execute it.

Using EA for trading is also not easy. Because We must set EA correctly. For now, I still trade manually, using my analysis skills to make order.  And try to manage fund as well as possible to maximzie it.

Forex robot for me personally I dont use it because I dont like it at all forex is not that too good for newbie trader to be using robot what we need now is for us to try and build our knowledge and skills ourself and forget about this robot of a thing

Forex robot do make the trader to become lazy that is all aside from this I never see any disadvantage of forex robot this happen because robot is somehow not too good some of it are very disapointing in the right proportion and this could make you loss your hard earn currency

Create a robot is not easy feat, remember i am not talking about the robot which only works as garbage that you can find on most of landing page. You can add some advanced ai to mke it more dynamic, the only disadvantge of I which i come up in my hed right now is that robot is always be robot it would led to carsh or even bug which resulted to more losses if you don't take action and fix it

Forex Robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit. If you didn't use it in the right time, you can loss many dollars

Forex Robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit. If you didn't use it in the right time, you can loss many dollars

Why we have to be well-knowledge in order to use forex robots? Because we have to consider some trends that is suitable for our trading robots. Not every trend is good to robot and if you force to use your robot, you might get huge losses.