Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account is good to help traders get used to the market, testing trading strategy spend much time for it. that is not really good ideal since we cannot make money on Demo account, we must know when is the time to move on Real account and start making real money.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo account is useful for forex beginners, because it provides basic knowledge of forex trading, such as beginners can learn on how to execute a forex trade & so on.

Besides that, demo account can also be considered as a training platform for beginners before moving on to the real forex trading.

Demo account is useful for forex beginners, because it provides basic knowledge of forex trading, such as beginners can learn on how to execute a forex trade & so on.

Besides that, demo account can also be considered as a training platform for beginners before moving on to the real forex trading.

Actually demo forex not give we are knowledge or more but only give we are experince in trading forex. If we try in real accout maybe we can get loss and need make deposit again but in demo we can do it without real money. So not any different between demo and real. Only just place to practice in forex without real money

• 2 weeks later...

Demo is not exactly real thing but its good for practice.A small tip here...you should set the deposit on the demo account the same as you would trade on the real account.If you plan to trade for example with 100$ on the real account you should play with the same amount in the demo account first.

Its easy to play with 10 000$ fictional dollars on the demo.It would be more realistic to set that sum closer to the sum you would like to invest in the real account.Its better practice for the real thing

Demo is not exactly real thing but its good for practice.A small tip here...you should set the deposit on the demo account the same as you would trade on the real account.If you plan to trade for example with 100$ on the real account you should play with the same amount in the demo account first.

Its easy to play with 10 000$ fictional dollars on the demo.It would be more realistic to set that sum closer to the sum you would like to invest in the real account.Its better practice for the real thing

This is what i been asked to other forums. I am wondering because to have a good learning and idea then i just tried in demo account to be exactly the same as what i have in my real account. This might be close to the real trading and this will prevent losing in trading in small deposit. :D

Trading with a small deposit is the safest thing,but I have heard that a small deposit goes away quickly sometimes in a matter of few hours or minutes depending on the broker and the leverage.People have to understand that the Demo exists only to attract fresh and new investors eager to try their luck on the forex market.So is Demo real or not..some Demos are more real and some are less...again depends on the broker and how honest they are.The worst demos feed you totally wrong trading information so that you earn a lot of money in the demo and think..oh this forex its soooo easy and then you quickly sign up for a real account and loose everything in a matter of minutes on the REAL market.

Trading with a small deposit is the safest thing,but I have heard that a small deposit goes away quickly sometimes in a matter of few hours or minutes depending on the broker and the leverage.People have to understand that the Demo exists only to attract fresh and new investors eager to try their luck on the forex market.So is Demo real or not..some Demos are more real and some are less...again depends on the broker and how honest they are.The worst demos feed you totally wrong trading information so that you earn a lot of money in the demo and think..oh this forex its soooo easy and then you quickly sign up for a real account and loose everything in a matter of minutes on the REAL market.

Yes, indeed it is so fast to gone and disappear. When i have tried one mistake only i got half of the deposit loss. So i think that the leverage should not be that high because of the high losses that will happen. I once also tried in demo that within 1 position only then i only end up with 50 cents remaining which of course, cant made another position. :D

Demo accounts becomes almost a necessity for the newbie traders who are looking to start off their trading career in Forex. Demo account gives us the facility to trade in the Forex market through virtual currencies and without risking our real money. Once the trader has developed all the necessary knowledge and skills, then he can witch to real account trading.

Yes, demo accounts are like training in forex trading. This will give us ideas and learn from the different situations and circumstances of changes. And also we can learn from the mistakes from the losses we get in demo. But for how long we will be in forex demo account? :D

Ye, I do agree with you that demo accounts are for learning and does help the newbies to know the basics of forex trading. However, a trader should consistently monitor th price movement and should try reading the charts to become a successful trader.

We know that forex charts in demo account are real time forex. Which also means that it really useful because it is like that we are trading for real but in absence of real money at stake. So perhaps there is quite difference with the demo account. :D

Well, charts and indicators do become handy when we try to trade on technical analysis. However, fundamental analysis is another form of analyzing the market through the economic and political condition of a country. Demo accounts can be used to practice trading on either technical or fundamental basis.

• 2 months later...

Well, charts and indicators do become handy when we try to trade on technical analysis. However, fundamental analysis is another form of analyzing the market through the economic and political condition of a country. Demo accounts can be used to practice trading on either technical or fundamental basis.

First minded is what strategy do you want to use. Do you want to do day trading? Or do you want to do long term trading? Right now I prefer to do long term trading. Although I admit the earning and the trill is not as good as day trading. but the risk is much better if you do long term trading. I think fundamental + techinical analysis if you do long term trading. If you do day trading. Just use fundamental trading.

• 1 month later...

We know that forex charts in demo account are real time forex. Which also means that it really useful because it is like that we are trading for real but in absence of real money at stake. So perhaps there is quite difference with the demo account. :D

That is the only difference between a Demo and a Real account - the one uses play money while the other uses real money. But based on this difference, other factors set it - the absence of emotion in a Demo account, the anxiousness in testing a strategy using a Real account.

it is true that the simulation via a demo account in forex important but when I tried it, I did not find a sense of greed, emotion, or any other ugly trait. but the advantage of the demo account is that we know how to trade in forex, and we can make the strategy here but may be difficult for beginners

But I am now using my demo account to know the trend in the market. Right now, the trend for the EUR/USD paur is going nowhere (neither up nor down). I hink, it is not right to enter the market at this time.

If its going side way then I guess its better to do scalping. or if your broker has a swap its better you earn from swap interest.

Anyway. I just realize that many demo account has big amount to use to trade. That's in fact is a sign that the amount that you need to invest in order to survive market volatility.