Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Beware of Unrealistic Returns

abdulla1

Hoping alone can never do us any good but rather the only thing which can do us good is for us to have a good trading plans that will be helping us realise our target and make our profit without much bother .

If we learn carefully then our target can become a reality.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because at the end of the day the main thing that will lead a trader to be profitable in trading in knowledge and trading skills. If you are simply going to wish to be successful without actually doing anything about it then it wont come or if you are lucky you may win a few trades. This is why one needs to be realistic when it comes to their expectations.

If the return is unrealistc the we must ask ourself what is unrealistic returns? is double your money in a year realistic? How about double your money in six months? Or three months? or a month? or a week? or a day? or an hour? For me unrealistic only happen if we don't do analysis. Because if I try to double my money in three days its does not mean that what I'm doing is unrealistic as I can ride a reversal of price and earn or double my money in three days.

what is unrealistic to one trader can be a realistic to another trader. so it would depend on the amount of capital and of course your skills. so i think that we should know how much we can manage to earn from forex . if you know you are not good trader, then just don't expect to earn a lot. because if you do expect more probably you would just risk your money more just so you might try to meet your expectations.

We can say that there's no impossible in the world of forex trading. So,we can think of having great potential of profits or having many earnings from our trades but also possible to loss them all easily in one trade or in short period of time. So, we can't always have think of huge profits from small trading capital but we can't also think to have huge profits from huge trading capital.

Its a known fact that there is a good potential to make great profits out trading and that this earning potential is actually limitless. It doesnt mean that you set your profit goals you will be putting down $100 000 a day while you are working on around $1000 capital. That would not be realistic. If you happen to make the greatest of profits from that $1000 then so be it but your goals on returns need to remain realistic.

• 3 weeks later...

That's totally absurd if someone able to think to such goal in their trading. They have only put their miseries and just failures in their trading. We can't leverage our earnings just like that because, Forex trading do have chance of profiting or losing depends on what trade we did and how great our analysis will be and how to handle our trades on the floating loss.

Yes, it is true, if we want very high profit, there is already one thing we do. We follow our greedy in trading forex here. And as we know here, many traders say and give the advise for us, to control our emotion and greediness here. This is the point

That is the main thing that leads to us making such unrealistic goals out of forex because we try and aim for very high returns even when conditions dont allow. The other thing is also knowledge where you find that a beginner is not that well informed or learnt about forex first.

Question is what is realistic return? If a trader is hoping to earn 10% and he only earn 5% is that realistic return? What if a trader aim for 100% profit and earn only 70% profit is that realistic return? For me theirs no such thing as realistic and unrealistic return. Becuase our return will always going to be base on our trading strategy. Me I'm only expecting to earn 10% a month. But that's becuase that just how much I can really master to earn each month.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a difference between the actual targets that one wants to achieve from forex and dreams if I can put it this way. We all want to make lots of profits out of forex trading but it would depend on the analysis and conditions on the market at that time and we should heed that analysis and not be greedy in the process.

There should be a difference between the actual targets that one wants to achieve from forex and dreams if I can put it this way. We all want to make lots of profits out of forex trading but it would depend on the analysis and conditions on the market at that time and we should heed that analysis and not be greedy in the process.

Well this is true here. There must be the difference when we put a profit target in forex trading with the eagerness to earn very high unrealistic return here. So in this way here, we have to keep our profit target realistic and not too high here. So, in this way here we will find good way to make money from forex

It's like we wanted to have 1000% ROI or target profit in short period of time. But if we will have to make more than what we have in our initial investment it will be possible in a matter of time but having big return will take years to achieve or even not possible. But then, we can say that in Forex trading its possible but we need to think to have corresponding trading capital.

• 1 month later...

Question is what is realistic return? Some say they earn 200% a month. Some blog say regular traders earn 40 to 60% a month. While I earn only about 10% a month. My question is what is realistic earning? Becuase even though I earn only 10% a month that's already 120% profit each year. And if some who claim they double their money each month then concervative yearly earning will be 2200% a year profit. So what is really realistic earning average?

• 1 month later...

Question is what is realistic return? Some say they earn 200% a month. Some blog say regular traders earn 40 to 60% a month. While I earn only about 10% a month. My question is what is realistic earning? Becuase even though I earn only 10% a month that's already 120% profit each year. And if some who claim they double their money each month then concervative yearly earning will be 2200% a year profit. So what is really realistic earning average?

to be sincere mate you are on the right track of realistic return,the best safe return one can earn monthly is 10% profit but i guess one can improve on that as time goes on,i guess 10-40% profit monthly is safe,though it not a must one make up to that as i personally select for anything between 10-30% monthly and atimes i go to 40% and atimes i go for 10% depending on how lucky i am at the end of the month

• 4 months later...

No need to say anymore that most hyip are scams and they are so scammy that you have to read all payment proofs and follow the monitor or else you will be screwed so badly. I agree that there are hyip scams in forex and managed accounts too so be careful as there are way too many greedy brokers trying to scam people or just admin trying to scam people whether online or offline. I always find scams to be plentiful. You should be careful of scams.