Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what do you think about PTP

pepy

Yup, you have the opportunity to turn that trading bonus into a good profit without having to spend a dime of your own. I look at it as having a lot of value because they can return more money that the other PTP forums could if you really think about it. It just depends on how you use them to trade.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone here already know the difference about paid forex forum with PTP forums :D, it seems many people prefer forex forum than PTP but in PTP people can make a lot of posts and there are a lot of discussion we can discuss in PTP forums rather than Forex Forum

But when it comes to earning or post rate we will see that forex forums usually have it and will somehow will be worthy for our time. But not all forex forums do have here really ptp forums that pays via payment processors since they forex brokers who sponsored those forums.

• 2 weeks later...

as a mobile user who fully take advantage to its benefits, i am thankful that I've found one ptp forum. It was like a domino effect because from that ptp forum i was directed to right direction in ways of earning online. PTP is the only one online business that is compatible for mobile users. I don't find it hard because I get used to posting in some ordinary forum without pay, imagine? I can't express by words how grateful I am to this. This made my online ambition possible because i always wanted to earn online through using a phone--which the only one device that i have.

• 1 month later...

I have to say that my luck also changed when I started to participate in Forum postings. Not only will you able to earn from your posts but it also opens you up to other possibilities to earn online through the various programs that you can also join too. I am earning a good amount every week from PTP already.

• 1 month later...

PTP is the best way to earn for sure..here we no risk at all for earn :) you can earn $5 or more daily just trough posting :D but of course your earning will be accumulated because the payment on forum look like never daily again right now haha..

• 2 weeks later...

I use the earnings that I receive from PTP for investments for example so they do provide a reliable source of earnings that can increase itself online. PTP's are more reliable way to earn especially since you dont have to pay anything upfront in order to receive payment but just your time.

Yes, for me they are way better than PTP because you also get to interact with the admin much more and get a sense of what type of person the admin of the forum. That ads to the trust factor as opposed to admin's of PTC. Besides, the fact that you dont have to invest is a bonus.

PTP is the site compared with PTC sites are very far away from income disparities were even a day that we can get much better than PTC site, but now it has decreased PTP may increase due to the many members who join the site which resulted in the growing PTP expenditures on the given site. in fact there are now websites that are no longer active PTP and not paying members.

That may very well be the case but I still prefer PTP more than PTC. There is absolutely no guarantee that the PTP will run forever but there is little risk that you are taking on as compared to the PTC and that is what makes it work for me. In terms of earnings, you are quite right. As a standard member on PTC you stand to earn a few cents whereas on PTP you can earn more than a dollar per day.

• 1 month later...

I will always prefer Paid to post because when you enjoy your posting activity then you will not feel that it's hard because you know it's fun to type it's making my typing speed much better so it is a Skill right and I can use English language in here and improve and improve my English so it's not just about earning money as it's helping you in some aspect.

Paid to Post is one of the good business here. But, he Admin has to be smart to manage the money, to pay the members and to make profit for the Admin as well here. Because we can see here there are so many forums can not survive in the business like this one here.

Actually, it seems that we have here balance in the world of ptp because, there are forums that close and then, there are forums that just started. I think its right that there's no stable in the world just like in between life and death. So, if this happen in forums we should respect and accept this.

• 1 month later...

The problem with PTP forums is that many of the stuffs are basically, the same stuffs actually. Same type of threads, same posts, same forum sections etc. There is like nothing new can be added into PTP forums. Check out all the PTP forums, one will easily spot the same topics around, and same people discussing on the topics itself.

Paid to Post is one of the good business here. But, he Admin has to be smart to manage the money, to pay the members and to make profit for the Admin as well here. Because we can see here there are so many forums can not survive in the business like this one here.

that is one thing that admin should consider, and as you can see that many ptp admin trying to lower the rate when their site become unstable and they feel hard to pay all posters in forum, so i think if a forum have good advertisers and good admin then i think that ptp forum will stay longer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PTP is actually a good place for other posters to earn money, that is a good place to gain some side income for many people who want to try to post here, $10 per month is a good deal from this forum, if you want. then i suggest that PTP is a good place to earn for newbie to mediocre posters.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...