Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

My payment request is still yet to be approved though it is close to get approved,well,i can't remember when i got last deduction in here though the last deduction i got was that of 4 cents just because of being off topic.

lol. really? well. Sometimes, we discuss things that are not in line with the topic just to explain further a specific idea or concern about something. I also seldom do this. lol. But the thing here is, you provided quality posts in the forum and we should try our best to continually provide quality posts in MTV. From my previous payments, I get full so I hope I will still get full in my following payouts.

I don't really get it what they want? Two-liner-post? Meaning avoid two lines post? So, it must be three lines? When i see a lot of members just posting 1.5 lines then getting paid full. Just confuse now, my posting is full two lines and some more than two lines. Though, i didn't got any deduction but i do have pending payment request.

I dont think what you read is correct when I receive my payment in here I get my payment in full even when the admin do warn me to aviod one line post that what they needed is two lines posts upward ,so Am confuse abaut the issue of two line post .

I don't really get it what they want? Two-liner-post? Meaning avoid two lines post? So, it must be three lines? When i see a lot of members just posting 1.5 lines then getting paid full. Just confuse now, my posting is full two lines and some more than two lines.

I'm also bit amazed about getting such deduction really - while occasionally I might've posted a bit shorter messages for sure, but I usually make it up with very long posts. And not only that, but as mony said, some people get no deductions with extremely short posts that basically have no use for anyone (i.e., borderline spamming).

Well, won't be complaining more, since it's all up to the mods, but seems very weird...

Well that is very good for you if you can accumulate upto this point befor your present payment request got paid that means immidiately you got paid you can go ahead and request another one, I used to operate in this way with them befor but since I started working with multiple ptp forum I just drop the strategy but still do few post after payent request.

After few days and today's posting I already made a cashout since I have achieved the 500 points. Sooner or later we will have our payment again. I'm seeing lesser payouts nowadays and faster payout process which really motivates me to get more points since we can have accumulate points for our next payout.

After few days and today's posting I already made a cashout since I have achieved the 500 points. Sooner or later we will have our payment again. I'm seeing lesser payouts nowadays and faster payout process which really motivates me to get more points since we can have accumulate points for our next payout.

fast payout because of lesser payout :D, but i think for some members who spend some of their time here must be feel glad about that things, so far i still cannot be active here since i make post in other forum and spend most of my online time there, but it sure motivated more members to be active

That is what also motivates me that's why i pursue reaching 500 points in here. This time i may expect to be paid fast because of the few payment request but seems many members are motivated in here, as the activities are always good. So, we just need to keep on being active in here.

i'm looking forward to my first payout here.

Well, today i have accumulated 200 points in here. Now my total number of points is 450 points. So, i just need 50 points which will be easy for me to accumulate by tomorrow because that is only less than 20 posts. Then i'm sure i will be verified fast in here.

Wow! 200 points in one day? I just did 90 today. How many post did it take to get 200 points? 70?

Well, i have accumulated a good number of points which is 200 points. My total points is now 350 points and for sure by tomorrow, i can reach 500 points in here and i will surely aim reaching 500 points because the more it gets nearer the more i become motivated in posting.

Yes the more your point get near to the payment thrash-hold the more you get motivation for posting ,my last payment was process so fast after request ,it wasnt upto 2 days I got paid if the admin continue with this everyone will give MTV 10thumbup star ,but as for now I still make mtv my first priority thou its been 2 days I dosnt post in here maybe tommorow I will resumb my posting activity with them.

Actually, MTV is one of the Forum that i am prioritizing as long as i haven't reach 1,000 points in here, i will just keep on being active in here. I like the discussion in here, i am not getting bored, it's really enjoying to participate especially in my favorite section which is PTP and Payment processor.