Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Its really worth giving a shot and am sure that once you try it out you would want to leave...LOL Besides the good post rates there are many sections that you can post covering a variety of topics that make it quite interesting to post here. You may find it quite refreshing to be active here and shouldnt be that hard to reach payout as you correctly mention.

Well, good luck! I just hope it wouldn't hard for you to reach 500 points. I checked the forum recently but didn't make any post, i just checked the contest section and good to know cos the winners of essay writing has been announced but would be better if the Admin will post those winners entry.

Oh man this site is wacky. At least the PTC section is full of people digging up old threads and spamming their template message with rates grabbed from OP - there's no way one could find any real information there. I guess I cannot benefit from that very much, and need to stick in MLM and HYIP sections, seems to be a bit more intelligent in there.

Oh man this site is wacky. At least the PTC section is full of people digging up old threads and spamming their template message with rates grabbed from OP - there's no way one could find any real information there. I guess I cannot benefit from that very much, and need to stick in MLM and HYIP sections, seems to be a bit more intelligent in there.

Not all. As I also post in PTC section. And I post in the most legit and elite PTC. And also I have request today my payment request. It is my 18th payout already. And still planning to do daily posts as it is really doing great having fast payment and making longer time to reach 500 points.

Okay, Im near to again for my payment request as the mods started to process payments again. I am not much in the forum as of this moment as im still waiting to get approved first. Really glad that it is now down to lower than 20 payment requests I guess members cannot easily reach payout now.

Not all. As I also post in PTC section.

I would say majority of the posts in PTC section make no sense at all, and they're just plain copy paste from even other boards that have nothing to do with PTC to begin with. And seeing that some of those spammers have already accumulated over 500 points, makes me think that do they actually get paid for that? Because if they do, then the admin/mod work is very poor. That kind of spam messages contribute nothing to the conversation, and only just mess it up instead.

people only want to reach fast bucks in here, but no worry sooner moderators will closed the thread or moved that to the right place, and will be banned the one who do that :D, and i think PTC section still good to make posts, because members active there too, especially in some good threads

I did try to make some posts in the beginning in the PTC section but eventually got bored of it and ended up not going there anymore. The Paid To Post section is quite active here and there's always a good opportunity to make some good posts here.

people only want to reach fast bucks in here, but no worry sooner moderators will closed the thread or moved that to the right place, and will be banned the one who do that :D, and i think PTC section still good to make posts, because members active there too, especially in some good threads

I'm not worried about them not getting banned - it's just that they basically necro some old threads, and fill them with BS information (kinda like out own "omar-winner" here). Such activity serves nobody, and just wastes everyones time: other users don't find the information they want, mods have unnecessary workload and the spammers will not get paid anyway, thus wasting their own time.

But other parts of the forum are very active with legit people, so I'm really happy about having joined MTV as well. Looking forward to eventually reaching the PO there as well.

Actually, i didn't experience posting in PTC section of MTV. I do check that section but seeing zero replies? but that was before but now as what you said many members are participating in PTC perhaps a lot of them are newbie as it's not hard for them to participate on that section.

There are lot of replies daily in the PTC section, but around 80% of them are utter garbage, copypasted form another threads, thus messing up the conversation completely, and usually giving completely false information of the sites (legit site getting messages stating it's scam, clear scam sites praised as paying, etc...).

But it seems that cycler/mlm and hyip (and most likely forex, but that's not my thing so I dunno) sections have intelligent people in them, and not just spammers looking to make some money off of the site. I'm bit on the verse of thinking if I should continue to use the site or not, but maybe I'll just stick to mostly hyips in there and try to be good with that.

well, there is still requests have been waiting for approvals, though the mods are actively completing the post checking there, due to hyper activity, there will be lots of requests gathered in MTV, admin last paid on 15th March, that is three days ago.

i think admin will paid the members sooner, in my own prediction it will be next week :D, since admin put them on some queque and the will be paid the members in a row :D, and i think it will be good if the payment weekly because it will be motivated some members also to be more active

i think admin will paid the members sooner, in my own prediction it will be next week :D, since admin put them on some queque and the will be paid the members in a row :D, and i think it will be good if the payment weekly because it will be motivated some members also to be more active

yea, i agree with you .. to get my payment fast is the best advantage in any ptp program for me ... its the short way which any admin has to walk in to get more traffic and ads for his ptp program ..