Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

Date: 12/11/2012 2:27 AM

Batch: 123655442

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Thank you.

I tried posting in here yesterday, but it just really hard I can't just stop doing what I have started. I find it really time consuming to complete the anti - spam in here at first it was very easy there were only two pieces that you need to place, but have ecounter those which are more than that. That's why today I don't if I would post again.

Do

@tirus am not too good at creating new threads even I can 5 threads per day is a very high target,I think hyip monitors are in a better chance of earning from creating 5 daily threads since they've loads of newly founded hyips everyday to post.

I am also not in the habit of creating new threads myself but I think that if one really puts their mind to it they might find a way to create threads now and then. It could be with putting together new threads for HYIP or PTC section for example from various sources on the internet and other forums.

Also if you check the thread contests there're not many participants inthere which indicates that members prefers posting to replies than creating a new thread.Well if I tend to earn well here I'll put more effort to create threads on a regular basis so I'll able to participate in the 5 daily thread contest.

Yea creating new threads on a daily basis is kind of difficult so it would be easier if members can participate in just 2 contests which are login and get paid and make 5 replies and get paid,I even heard that the admin said members that are banned for no reason should try and create another account,right now I can't join the forum cos the site is not benefitial to mobile users

I see you are not having a good experience with the forum. I dont have that problem of the white page but can log in to the forum and even go around to the different sections and discussions. The only problem is solving the image verification as its difficult to do from the mobile. The site loads up just fine though.

I really just can describe who's fault it is,mine or the forum itself.Well I'll give the forum a try with another browser if they problem still persist..I just forget about the forum.Sincerely I really want to participate in the contest on a regular basis atleast to increase my online earnings.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/12/2012 2:23 AM

Batch: 123796640

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/12/2012 2:19 AM

Batch: 123796378

Date: 12/12/2012 2:11 AM

Batch: 123795782

Amount: $0.03

Thank you.

I really just can describe who's fault it is,mine or the forum itself.Well I'll give the forum a try with another browser if they problem still persist..I just forget about the forum.Sincerely I really want to participate in the contest on a regular basis atleast to increase my online earnings.

It's only then, convenient for PC browsing it's your not fault and not the forum either. Since, they are mostly browsing in PC. And I know that its better to have PC in posting in forums to save time and to have faster activities here. So far, I will just try to make 5 posts for one contest.

Yes, it's just good for Computer browser and not for Mobile browser unless your Mobile phone is a latest one like Iphone then I guess you won't have any problem posting in here because there will be no problem with the flash in here because I know the Anti-spam is a Flash animation.

Yeah, the best thing is to browse and post on the site using a computer if you want to have the best experience to post on the forum. You will hardly experience problems with posting on the computer as many are experiencing when trying to post on the mobile and because this has been like this for a while its clear there will be no changes soon.

I think it is the forum's fault cos there is no other contest or ptp forum that is doing this,the admin should be aware that it is not all the members that have a computer,back then we can post in this forum without any difficulty,I think that the admin purposely did this thing just to pursue some members from the forum,so that she would not be paying much

absolutely right to give the post on this forum by including image verification needed a computer that does have that application because if we use mobile phones to work on this board will not be able to verify the images provided by this forum because in the mobile phone does not provide the application to verify the image

In this way if ever the Admin and Mods reading our post then they will know about because you know in order to have a good Forum you must try to give space with members suggestion so let's just hope that somehow they are reading our discussion so that they can take action towards it.

Then what you would be best for you to do is to contact admins of the forum and raise the issue directly with them. So far members have been raising this issue on the different forums but up until now there has still been no change regarding this. Maybe the admin would be able to offer a better solution.

Then what you would be best for you to do is to contact admins of the forum and raise the issue directly with them. So far members have been raising this issue on the different forums but up until now there has still been no change regarding this. Maybe the admin would be able to offer a better solution.

Well I don't think that there is a need for contacting the admin,I have sent the admin several PMs and she has refuses to reply,I think she is fond of doing this,she knows that members are complaining about her forum and yet she never modified the forum,anyways I am not really bothered about the forum for now

Hmm? So you contact the admin yet she didnt even bothered to give you a reply? Unfortunately I would say the admin inhere doesnt really care about members of her forum and their plight about the forum.It isnt good to see this kind of behaviour from forum admin in so doing the forum will indirectly lose some members of the forum.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/13/2012 4:57 PM

Batch: 124043638

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/13/2012 4:49 PM

Batch: 124042635

Date: 12/13/2012 4:41 PM

Batch: 124041653

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U9871417 :

Date: 12/14/2012 2:18 AM

Batch: 124086768

You have received a payment to your account U9871417 :

Date: 12/14/2012 2:27 AM

Batch: 124087292

Thank you.

I think that I also remember trying to contact the forum support team myself twice or shortly after I got banned but it was not directly to the admin. I was using the contact form on the forum because I couldnt login to PM admins about my issue and did not get a response.