Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com and Freshforex.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

Freshforex

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What should a newbie do for earning from Forex Trading?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

A newbie need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading. You need to have lots and lots of practice to gain the ample amount of knowledge and experience and skills, which will make you an expert trader from the newbie trader.

Yes I think they are trader that now already become success trader and might already trading for living also facing many experience and failure also, but because they never give up and still keep learning then they having better mindset if forex also need patience and also risk is part on trading that sometime inevitable

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 10,864 posts

That is a good attitude and in long term they will change the way they trade and i absolutely think it is good for them. Newbie in the end must not should, they must earn if they want to prove that they are a successful trader and upgrade their skill into the next level. This is some kind of test for them but a very good test.

Anne Morris

Anne Morris

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I believe there is not anything hugely different that newbies need to do. It’s all about working through discipline and straight forward method, its only way we will be able to work it out in our favor. I am extremely lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker who always guides me well with their educational setup plus there is ideal conditions counting from small spreads at 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, cash back and we can read up their day to day market reports.

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
A beginner should always learn and practice with discipline, and also always take advantage of forexmart brokerage facilities such as demo accounts or demo contests, in order to understand and know how to trade well and correctly, so that can run trading activities in real account with a comfortable and safe .

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

A beginner should always learn and practice with discipline, and also always take advantage of  brokerage facilities such as demo accounts or demo contests, in order to understand and know how to trade well and correctly, so that can run trading activities in real account with a comfortable and safe .

Of course ndan trader must really understand and learn how it works, and utilize every pasilitas provided broker to be able to make us better understand and more master well,

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 10,864 posts

Even if you understand how forex work doesn't mean you can earn money from that platform. It requires experience and proficiency. In order to be a good trader you must practicing your skills either in demo account or real account. Also you must have money as the starting capital without it, life in forex would be like hell.