Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Soft-mining.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DMT EXCHANGE BLOG          DMT FOREX BLOG          DMT CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOG

Soft-mining

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What should a newbie do for earning from Forex Trading?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

unikings34

unikings34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi guys;

I'm new here. I know that Forex Trading is a kind of big gamble, but I don't know what I should do first to gain benefit from it.

Please give me some advice for this!

Thank you guys so much!

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts

If you want to gain profit from forex trading even you are as newbie then you can trade as trader by open a real account, but i advise you to open demo account first and learn there, you can visit this forum more to find some material that help you to trade some like terms of forex and so on or you can try babypips site which covers almost the basic thing about forex.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts
Newbie will better prepare with learn from basic education forex, reading many article forex and also ebook about forex it will giving valuable insight about ins and outs of forex business, but most important also need practice, using demo account now many broker included forexmart giving demo account for free and also can learn with take part in demo contest

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,864 posts

Reading ebook? I don't advice that, well if you are really newbie i mean don't even have any slightest knowledge about forex, i think that is possible for you to read the book or ebook. Many new and beginner material you can grab inside not to mention a lot of people actually prefer one of their most comfortable way to learn including this.

Latham Lapard

Latham Lapard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

For a newbie it would take long time to earn meaningfully. They can try with FreshForex, as they are currently offering a very big massive $2017 no-deposit bonus with which they can trade risk free and gain good experience & earnings too. They also have excellent trading conditions that make any strategy comfortable to work with as the spreads are ultra-low and fast executions with no irritating re-quotes or slippages. Forex training should really help the newbies too!

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts
Sometime because lack in knowledge and experience as trader don't understand about the chase after the trend already figured, and with reading hence will giving more insight if actually there are news that also might not in our priority but giving impact to the market, but however forex trading remain risky and we must trade with risk management

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Sometime because lack in knowledge and experience as trader don't understand about the chase after the trend already figured, and with reading hence will giving more insight if actually there are news that also might not in our priority but giving impact to the market, but however forex trading remain risky and we must trade with risk management

Therefore we should be able to understand all the risks and obstacles that we experience with either, because we often understand the risk then we will be able to easily avoid it well, so we could easily also in making the workings of trading in order to make a profit

Ajitesh Roy

Ajitesh Roy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I don’t really think there is anything massive required for any trader, it’s all about simple and straight forward things that we are required to do. In that, its learning well includes, if we learn well then earning is not the hardest thing. But, it’s obvious to say that newbies are not so keen on learning which causes all trouble and tension, but if we start learning properly then we can easily gain plenty. I have the ideal place to learn which is with OctaFX broker and thanks to their educational guidance which covers all points while is fairly effective too, so all this work fantastically well for me in just so many ways and makes me entirely relaxed and comfortable.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

You think that Forex is big gamble so it is not for you. Forex is business where knowledge and skills required , and to gain it you need to learn it from basic to expert level which a gambler do not use to be.. 

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

You think that Forex is big gamble so it is not for you. Forex is business where knowledge and skills required , and to gain it you need to learn it from basic to expert level which a gambler do not use to be..

Yes I think if any trader treat forex like as gambling hence sooner or later will quit from this business and get nothing, but as trader they need learn how to analyze the market and also need to using risk management and money management, choosing system trading that we can understand and we trade discipline using risk management

Anne Morris

Anne Morris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I agree with Bearhugs, it’s important to have right mindset, if we see Forex as gambling or short cut towards achieving success then we will end up nowhere, but if we take this seriously then we will be able to work it out nicely. So, it’s vital that we put focus on hard work and understand that every business including this is won by putting effort and being determined for it. If we are that then only we will be able to put forward into our journey as far achieving profit is concern. I do it all easily with support of OctaFX, as they are very special with like able conditions starting from low spreads, high leverage, bonuses, quick execution of all trades plus instant payments, it’s total system here making profit making easy and comfortable.

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

A newbie should do some job to earn money and save few bucks from that amount for initial paid up capital for forex trading. In the mean time practice demo accounts with any good broker and learn forex trading in the free time once get good confidence even then its good to trade demo for at least six months before going to trade on live accounts.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

If you are new to Forex then do not depends Forex for living at begin. Choose Forex as part time or free time work. And do real job for living, then when you get experienced, you will learn that you want to stay in Forex for living or not. Because Forex is not for all.

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationIndia

The best thing for any newbie is to get knowledge about the Forex Trading, they could do it by either Demo Trading, or by trading with live account with small investments. 

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

The best thing for any newbie is to get knowledge about the Forex Trading, they could do it by either Demo Trading, or by trading with live account with small investments.

Yes if any newbie they start with demo account hence this is very good for they as beginner to learning, but if trader beginner they rush jump to real account without preparation hence usually will facing with quick failure, and start in demo account to test any system trading is very important for newbie

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Yes if any newbie they start with demo account hence this is very good for they as beginner to learning, but if trader beginner they rush jump to real account without preparation hence usually will facing with quick failure, and start in demo account to test any system trading is very important for newbie

true because with their demo account novice trader can freely to understand and learn the basic fundamentals of trading well, and can be more easily and quickly in running his trading, so that when the real account login can better understand and be able to run it with good trading

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Small amounts can be good to test processes of any broker like withdrawal etc and starting with small amounts could be a good start too.