Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

I think it is too high to delete points towards the proof rule violation that has 25% deduction in our points,

it should be something like 10 to 15%, I hope so,

cause, the 25% deduction is too much and the image proof rule is hard to follow,

otherwise, the admin should have changed the post rate of proofs by making a separate section for proofs.

I have some doubt here about payment proof posting and its true that if we make any mistake than sure deduction . they said we have to post image payment proof after each 3rd text payment proof but its hard to maintain because we need count carefully but instead that i am doing to post most of the image payment proof and sometime test payment post which is more image than text . hope there will not be any problem if we post more image than text.

GET payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/27/2011 9:25 PM

Batch: 60054028

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $1.25

Memo: Globalearntalk.com payment

Thank you.

I am quite concerned about the ads issue on GET.

I only see a $50 paid advertisement and a $310 advertisement.

I wonder is this enough to pay members or not. Maybe I should do some calculations to make sure.

As for now, I will still continue to post at GET nevertheless

my activity on this forum has been slowed down again,

I have around 100 points presently and 50 more points required in order to place a cash out request,

last time GET paid more faster than expected,

thus I haven't yet reached the next cash out limit on here.

@andry777

well, I never have been paid at the speed of 2 to 3 days after request,

it usually took minimum a week of waiting to get paid on GET,

and sometimes it also took more than a week as well,

on an average we can say the forum pays within a five days to week period.

just few points to go that I can post an active request again on GET,

this is the first time recently, that I could not reach the 150 point limit before my previous request get processed,

although the payout limit set is at just 150 GET $

it's still important to have posting regularly on the forum in order to reach the payout limit soon.

it's quite easy to reach the cash out limit on GET !

we just need to make around 75 posts that we can cash out to LR,

of course the amount we get will be low,

but it will be great encouragement to have payments every week or twice a week from GET !

Every week I can cashout in here if I want to. Simply because the minimum to cashout is so low. But problem is that my post in here is also low. I have no strategy and I only open and post about ten post a week in here. So its really hard to reach minimum cashout even though the minimum to cashout is also low.

It does not matter if a ptp admin is honest or not. Once theirs no more hyip advertisers willing to advertise in here. I'm sure admin of GET has no choice but to close down. Right now its been a week since I cashout and still not receive my cashout.

but the forum has had problems with advertisements for many months now and not only lately . And yet we were still getting paid for the past few months . So that's why I'm still hoping despite there is only one advertisement we're seeing on this forum that we would still keep on getting paid in here .