Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

well, from the recent payment proofs, it seems the admin is trying to issue payments on consecutive days,

definitely the post checking process also should be accomplished so that the admin can issue payments for those requests which were approved,

I guess the proof posts can take long time for post checking as they might verify those proofs posted.

for difficulties and taking more time to post payment proof (image payment proof) i dont try to post payment proof here and if we post text payment proof than we need maintain good ratio of text and image payment proof . before i also get deduction for this and now completely give up this and getting full amount.

in all of my post there i didnt really like to post payment proof there.its not easy to check memebr post in a day only but i think they do it in just a few hours.but so many pending payment there then admin shoukd check all of that too.i hope then more active memebr will be active in here

I looked that there are many members who has been paid in this site and I believed if this site is one of honest PTP which

will pay us for sure. What I don't too much like with this forum, I think the rate is lower than usual PTP site. I hope it will

be increased to 3 cents per post so that will be more attracting people.

thats realy nice payment indieover,i just keep on postin there since my payment request just take a few days so maybe i need some more time to wait it too.i have full faith to them as we can see alot of advertiser there,i just wonder how they able to make the advertiser still invest there even the activity in here not really good

they have got around seven advertisers on their site,

as this is one of the senior forums with good traffic to the site everyday, they won't have any troubles to get sponsors for them,

thus there won't be any issues to make payments, the only thing is post checking and approval,

for some members the post checking can be delayed if they have requested for hundreds of posts at once.

@venmarz

Yeah that's right. I think that is hard enough to get 4 dollars in this forum because we got only 2 cents per post so

it means we must make 200 posts to get that. For me, that is hard to reach 200 posts in a week maybe in a week

I could only reach 100 posts at most.

if you are sstill new there then its hard to reach cashout in each week,but try to visit this site at least 3 times a day then you will get many thread to reply and that 200 post is not really hard.but if im not mistaken the minimum to cashout is only 150 points and the maximum is 500 points.if you wanna make about 200 post so its mean you will get 4$

if thew activity there god than we will reach it within 2 days only and i think its not really hard to do.what memebr need in here is motivation to stay active,no need to think about the pending payment there,they will give us best amount for suer

in the above proof posts, we can see few cents in GET payment,

I know that the forum has very low payout limit, but few cents for posting is very less,

members might have made a lot of violations, thus the reduction in the payment,

also the bonus on payout do not much help if there is so many violations made, my opinion.

if thew activity there god than we will reach it within 2 days only and i think its not really hard to do.what memebr need in here is motivation to stay active,no need to think about the pending payment there,they will give us best amount for suer

yes i also think so but reach minimum payout within 2 days is really hard when per post only 2 cent and if we try to do this than surely it will be post chasing and we may warn and for this i dont try to do this before but within 5 or 6 days to reach payout ok for me.

@mahmoud

Yes, this forum is giving us low rates but it will pay us quickly so we could make many bucks if we could make good activities in here.

I like this forum too although the rate is not as high as the other PTP site because we didn't need to wait too long to get our payment

is completed and transfered. Besides, there is no taxes anymore now so that will be nice :)

I don't think the post rates in GET are less, cause, the post rate is two cents even for payment proofs,

which many members used to make proof posts especially in GT than discussion,

and only thing is that we must make an image proof post after every three text proof posts,

if that rule of proofs is followed, this is the best place to earn two cents even for our payment proof posts as well.

So many payout request already cleared by Admin and now there is very payment request now. yesterday i also request my 200 point and hoping it also will be paid with 5 days . this time also full confidence that will get full amount with bonus because posted only discussion post without a singal payment proof.

This is good and one of the most trusted PTP forums, and it's been running since year 2008. Their rates aren't the best in business, but the low minimum payout limit makes forum interesting to contribute in.

My payment request has been pending already a month now. I contacted admin to cancel it so I could withdraw with LR but no response still. There seem to be many Paypal payment request pending. Hopely the problem will be solved soon.

@Nikhil

I hope I could ask payment in here because I think it's easy to make some bucks in here because this site gave

us only 2 cents per post but it has good activities. I will plan to ask payment request soon in here so I hope I could

reach payment soon with many posts in here.