Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you learn trading by yourself or from a mentor?

Levie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, Balladoginn said:

All the same, it seems to me that self-study is more effective, by stuffing bumps, you make mistakes and quickly learn.

55c140775548a39b3ec476fbf4ec96d1.png

therefore in forex trading we must pay attention and also we learn is to often understand and how to work and trading methods well so that when entering a real trading account is easy to do especially when utilizing promos from brokers FreshForex

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's better to use a mentor because a mentor is a person who guides you to learn trading from scratch and become a professional trader. To learn how to be a real trader, you have to do some hard training and practice a lot in simulated trading and then move on to real money trading. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For making money widely we the traders always depending on a good trading broker. And the qualities of a good broker we all should know such as- security of funds, give low spread with high leverage and many others. Forex4you I select the good broker and they have their trading license from the Financial Service and Commissions. They helping me in earning good amount of money and trading comfortably without facing any problems.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 1:55 AM, Latham Lapard said:

There are many resources to learn Forex marketplace like forums blogs social sites paper printed book but if you want to get all the resources from a place then FreshForex brokers education section is the best as they arrange all the things very nicely.

mYapHNm.jpg

I am not familiar with this source by hearsay. When your business is doing well, you need to take it to new markets. Today, the marketplace is the most convenient platform for withdrawal. Benefits of international expansion Such platforms significantly raise the level of sales, therefore, everyone who takes care of themselves needs to explore new opportunities. Now many companies and private entrepreneurs are moving in this direction of sales and significantly raise their level

• 3 months later...

It is possible to acquire a lot of learning in a very fast process by acquiring trading education from a mentor. Although trading is not an easy thing, it can be profited by proper knowledge. You can learn a lot yourself if you can learn about the trading process. I can get ideas on many new topics at the Eurotrader Research Center. Where it is possible to get a lot of new information.