Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

guys please check our contest section..... we will be running one of the contest with $1 prize for every member

hope you guys will be able to participate. :)

EP has attractive contests with nice prize amounts for those who also want to earn with less efforts other than posting work on the forum,

even I have won several times before and have made good amounts from EP for winning those contests,

recently, I am much focused on posting, but still I would say that taking part in EP contests can help us to earn in good amounts if we win the contest.

PAID.gif

You have received funds into your account G0916620. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 04/20/2011 09:01PM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 7.74

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 57676

Sender Comment: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

Thanks.gif

we can see the latest payout time was yesterday on EP,

the admin has cleared all pending requests, members were paid very fast within few days after request,

well, the admin is making payments, twice or thrice a week,

now we should be more active to get reached to payout limit 400 points at least once in a week.

i tried to complete 400 points today but there's less activity so i didn't make it. i'll just wait later tonight or tomorrow and then try to complete the rest needed points. i think some of the members left after the fallout when payments where delayed for a long time. tsk. :(

wow this is on of the best paid to post forums until now and i am member there and got paid twice . they have huge number of members and topics which make it easy to make posts . but they have very hard fraction system you may loose 100 points for doing small errors like spam post . many contests you can join and get some earnings fast ,i am sure that this forum will last for long time

i tried to complete 400 points today but there's less activity so i didn't make it. i'll just wait later tonight or tomorrow and then try to complete the rest needed points. i think some of the members left after the fallout when payments where delayed for a long time. tsk. :(

the admin is trying his best to cope up with all the payments of earning palace forum

he may sometimes delay it but he never fails to pay members.

My 2nd Payout Received From Earning Palace Forum .. LOL

Date: 4/29/2011 11:42:46 AM

Reference Number: 6185C-51E96-59XXX

Transaction type: Transfer Sent To

Name/Email: smile_xx95@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $3.00 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

9133.jpg

PAID.gif

Date: 04/29/2011 03:31PM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 6.80

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 57893

Sender Comment: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

Thanks.gif

I will soon cashout here for my 7t payout as of now I am posting actively in the forum and earning more points so

I can cashout again coz I need the money to pay some sites also.:)

I hope admin will a\pay weekly so i can receive my payment next week :)

I will soon cashout here for my 7t payout as of now I am posting actively in the forum and earning more points so

I can cashout again coz I need the money to pay some sites also.:)

I hope admin will a\pay weekly so i can receive my payment next week :)

I am also going to request payout in here by next week if I can manage to reach the minimum payout. I can see a good amount of activities so I can make more posts in the forum by the help of other members. If admin will not be busy then he can manage to pay members weekly.

This forum is one of good PTP site, I still got payment from this site and I got no deduction at all.

But there is 10% of deduction from new rules, there is 10% fees of LR. I don't know there is new

rules like this. I got only 90% of my request and it will happen forever I think.

we can see the admin made payments today that is on 2nd May,

it's good to see the admin making payments frequently,

I have noticed that the royal supporter members have been paid with beneficial rates,

it's a great opportunity to earn more being royal supporters here.

Just got paid by the site and the payment was via Paypal! What's more, I even got a $1 bonus from the admin. Being upgraded here is really a good thing. For one, I am getting a 6 cent per post rate. And another thing, I am getting paid via a processor of my choice. Here is the proof :

29n9gra.png

of course, the deduction of 10% can bring loss to anyone, in case of LR payments,

but we should understand that we can also cash out to other processors as well,

as everyone request to LR, due to the most demand on LR, it might be to balance payments to all other processors as well.

of course, the deduction of 10% can bring loss to anyone, in case of LR payments,

but we should understand that we can also cash out to other processors as well,

as everyone request to LR, due to the most demand on LR, it might be to balance payments to all other processors as well.

Well. You have a point there. Balancing the cash out request into different payment processors I think is one of the reason why admin wanted to have 10% fees for LR. Almost all members are requesting through LR and they also wanted to increase GDP request payout.

This is not correct.Lots of the paying section is 4cents and thread is 5cents.Where did you got the 6cents from ? This is the first forum i got paid from.I love the plan and the admin is very helpful.Right now,the forum have been moving to new server everyday,i don't know when this will stop.I also requested payment since last week.The site is loading fast now,so why the new server changing ?

This is not correct.Lots of the paying section is 4cents and thread is 5cents.Where did you got the 6cents from ? This is the first forum i got paid from.I love the plan and the admin is very helpful.Right now,the forum have been moving to new server everyday,i don't know when this will stop.I also requested payment since last week.The site is loading fast now,so why the new server changing ?

The forum moves to a new server everyday? Is it possible? I think it's not because the last time that they move to another server is that it takes 3 days for them to resume again the forum. Where did you get this info about changing server everyday? You must kidding my friend.