Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have earned 356 points so far, just a few points around 50 points away to my cash out limit to LR of 400 points, that

soon I will be able to place a cashout request on EP,

that will be great that I will not miss the next payout time, here,

I hope I will be more active on this forum, as they pay for cents even for PTP section posting as well.

thats really nice,so its means you really really close to your another payment in here.seems you really try to be active in here.i hope i can be as active as u too archu,since admin really paying member not in long delay of payment again.i will motivated myself by joining the contests there

this site really able to give good amount of money to member.i really like this site for long time.i hope then member will always like to be active there since when they have increase the rate i think the activity in here still not really good,unlike when they have any activity contest

i resumes posting yesterday and today i am able to request my 6th payment. Nick recently cleared the payments and i hope mine would be verified sooner that what happened the last time i got paid. oh no,i hope that wont happen again. i waited for almost a month!

its the first time for me to wait that long to get payments. i requested another the other day and i hope the payments are fast this time. its seems like Nick is more active on the forum now and he's less busy so i figured the payments wont take that long again. we'll see.

March 11? or you mean April 11? because if you said that it's march 11 that request have not been approved, it's 1 month already. Maybe what you are trying to say is April 11 and not march 11 because it's way too far and those payments were already processed.

Recently I've found that EP has paid most of the members. The main thing is that EP is one of the trust worthy PTP forum. I like to tell the new comers about EP that admin Nick owns more than 1 PTP forum and all are in good position in PTP world. Few months ago I saw EP admin in few forums as an active member, even he was a top poster in mt5 forum (a forex forum). I always visit EP for few reasons, members are active, quality posters are there, Arcade games, contests and many more. Above all the per post rate is quite good.

Delayed payments may be one of the recent issue posted by many members. I heard that upgraded member usually get paid quickly. Is it correct? Ok, let see what will be the next payment date for EP members.

There are a lot of contests always in the forum like the best picture of the day in which you can post unlimited images so i like posting in the forum and till now i have only got 28 posts there trying to post more and stick to every section.

i think you should be more active there , i just joined there yesterday morning also i got 120 posts there so i requested my payment today , i hope the admin do not take long time to pay for members because i heard that the admin there pays monthly so i wish the admin processes my payout request through 7 days at most.

I am just done posting in Ep and I already reached my 6th cashout here. and I posted cashout request already. hopefully admin will pay this week or next week. I requested again in Alertpay as I dont want to have 10% LR fee deduction when we request payout in LR.:D

I am just done posting in Ep and I already reached my 6th cashout here. and I posted cashout request already. hopefully admin will pay this week or next week. I requested again in Alertpay as I dont want to have 10% LR fee deduction when we request payout in LR.:D

yah , i did the same thing because %10 fees on LR is some big to lose money with no reason , although in my country LR is more expensive than AP to exchange but i will lose more if i lost 46 cents as fees with no main reasons that i requested my 1st payment with in 406 points , i hope the admin pays fast to us because i need the money this days.

This time admin paid so fast :) I am very happy .:D

You've got cash!

GOVIND LUNSAWANT (admin@earningpalace.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: April 17, 2011 9:55:52 AM

Amount Sent: $4.00 USD

Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

Reference Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Message: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Hi My Friends , I Got My 1st Payment From Earning Palace Forum .

Date: 4/17/2011 9:49:24 AM

Reference Number: 44XXX-D8B15-9CFED

Transaction type: Transfer Sent To

Name/Email: smile_xx95@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $5.00 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

2017.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/17/2011 3:40 PM

Batch: 59359361

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

fast payment from EP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 :

Date: 4/17/2011 3:36 PM

Batch: 59359214

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.