Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

You have received funds into your account G0916620. Please check the details below for information on the transaction.

-----------------

Date: 03/31/2011 05:30AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 10.62

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 57061

Sender Comment: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

Congratulations, nehmer! :) It seems that you're really inclined in GPT sites especially in PTP forums. You're really doing great with these stuffs.

I've visited EP's site a while ago, and I am happy that at last, admin Nick was able to processed all pending payouts already.

I just want to ask on how many days were you able to earn that $10?

And I've seen that you're using Global Digital Pay as your payment processor. You're from the Philippines, right? SO how were you able to exchange your funds

in Global Digital Pay to real cash?

finally admin come and pay all the member requests so no doubt about this site but seems they didnt make the payment in same day in TCC too.maybe after this one admin will pay member weekly basis like before.i really hope admin will always able to give the payment to member

I haven't received yet my payment in this forum. Admin nick just verify the requested payout and do some payments but others are still pending and awaiting payment. It's fine for me as long as admin nick is already verified those payments.

I haven't received yet my payment in this forum. Admin nick just verify the requested payout and do some payments but others are still pending and awaiting payment. It's fine for me as long as admin nick is already verified those payments.

if the payment is to LR that you had to receive, then the delay is due to LR down time and nothing than that,

cause we can see the payment proofs around that the admin has already paid to members that requested to other processors than LR,

and I am sure the admin also awaiting the LR to be back online so that he can complete the payment process soon.

the admin, EP, makes an announcement in the chat section, few hours ago as a quick update that

he has already cleared all AP payments and only LR payments have been delayed,

and the admin has been waiting for LR site to get back online such that

he can clear all LR pending payments on EP as well.

the admin, EP, makes an announcement in the chat section, few hours ago as a quick update that

he has already cleared all AP payments and only LR payments have been delayed,

and the admin has been waiting for LR site to get back online such that

he can clear all LR pending payments on EP as well.

If AP payments are already been cleared. Why does I didn't receive my payment in AP yet? Are you sure that he already cleared payments in AP? I think admin nick haven't cleared all yet.

If AP payments are already been cleared. Why does I didn't receive my payment in AP yet? Are you sure that he already cleared payments in AP? I think admin nick haven't cleared all yet.

if your payment request has been approved and it was not paid yet,

then I am sure it might have been missed, and the admin might not known that your request was not processed,

you better send him a PM, or ask him through online support,

I am sure you will also be paid once the issue will be taken to the admin's notice.

Am in a kind of problem with my payment request here,since admin nick says that my ip is shared with more than one person,and for sure,i'm the only one using my browser in earningpalace,and i sent him a PM,Hope that i soon get cleared out,or if i got no reply,i'll resend my request to him.

my 22nd payment arrived !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/5/2011 7:23 PM

Batch: 58530342

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $8.21

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Payments received from EP:

Date: 4/5/2011 7:15 PM

Batch: 58529607

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 4/5/2011 7:23 PM

Batch: 58530396

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 4/5/2011 8:54 PM

Batch: 58536025

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Sign Up Offer - $0.30 LR

Thanks!

Wow! i will visit this PTP some user got $10 and $8 i wonder how may post is that? i have heard this PTP long time ago but i can't be active in many PTP.

actually the cashout limit is as low as $4, and it will be even less in case we cash out to other processors.

you can have that information on the forum, the minimum required for requesting on various processors,

and the forum has delayed long enough that we edit our request thread and updated with points made in extra in that time to payout,

that is why the members received huge amounts like $10, in a single payment.

I got paid already in EP $4. .. I am happy that I cashed out using alertpay since LR got problem the past few days.

I am now posting again in EP so I can reach minimum payout soon. hopefully many members will be there also to post so I can have many threads to reply to.:D

the main thing is that the forum is paying four cents rates even at PTP section as well,

this is helping me to reach the cash out limit of 400 EP points pretty fast,

but the 10% fee on LR requests is what a bit disappointing,

still the post rates at EP has been wonderful.

actually im so curious the minimum in here is 4$ or 5$??if its still the old system then will be easy to reach 4$ with 4 cents per post so just need about 100 posts only.im hoping that all member will also try to be active in here too and help me to reach 100 posts soon

well, it is $4 minimum to LR as far as I know, may be a bit lower than that in case of other processors, and I am least bothered about other processors,

as I always need funds in LR as I have been a hyip investor as well and hyips accept mostly LR,

that is why I have accepted the deduction towards LR fee at EP,

last time I have paid 91 points towards the new rules for LR request.

the admin has issued payments to few members today,

it was with the great speed, the payments have been processed,

there was two payout times in a single week,

I wish I can also get paid by the next payout time placing an active request by then.

i hope then they will not have long delay of payment again at least now member feel relief that fiannly they get the payment through lr since its not pure EP problem in payment but also lr have down time that longer enough.i hope then member will be more happy

the admin has issued payments to few members today,

it was with the great speed, the payments have been processed,

there was two payout times in a single week,

I wish I can also get paid by the next payout time placing an active request by then.

That's a good news to all members of the site. Two payouts in one week will be something that will put the traffic of activities in this forum back to where it was, before the delay in payment occurred. I hope that the site will keep this payment schedule all the time.

i hope it will happen for long time not just now.i know that now admin is a bit free so able to give the payment fast.but that really nice if then they also able to be active in here and give the payment in good amount too,now maybe the activity in here will also a bit increase