Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Hopefully with payment processing having been done on the forum now we will get to seem more posting activities in here as this is what members have been waiting for in anticipation for a while now. I know that the fact that the PTP section is paying 1 cent is not going down well with a lot of members but we just have to adapt to the changes and continue to earn.

well i guess it good to see some members inhere can show us proof of payment from the program.i have resume posting on the program anyway but i really dont take posting on the program serious like i use to do before, i was able to make around 40 post on the program and i hope i can make more of that when i check with the program in 2 days time.

Lol, @syrine22,you are only the registered user in the forum that got such huge funds,you are not a promoter in the forum,you are not forum volunteer,so how come you are able to get such huge funds,cos I know that the maximum amount to request is 10 bucks

Possibly, he did not requested for a long time that's why we can say that he managed to store many points and not he requested for it. Well, hyip monitors do it most of the times when they reached 500 points or more as long as it's not allowed in the forum then they will have huge payout requests.

Its huge but syrine22 is always active in forums and prefers accumulating enough points before requesting payout so I'm not surprised that he was able to be paid such a good amount in EP. I wish I could accumulate points like that before requesting payments but I'm always impatient and request payments immediately I reach payout.lol. I should be able to make good activity in EP today when I'm through with achieving my targets in other forums.

Its more rewarding when you do get paid for huge amount for sure and because the payment is really worth waiting for. I am sure that there are already payment requests in the queue since the members who were still active on the forum while waiting for payments would have accumulated a lot of points.

Possibly, he did not requested for a long time that's why we can say that he managed to store many points and not he requested for it. Well, hyip monitors do it most of the times when they reached 500 points or more as long as it's not allowed in the forum then they will have huge payout requests.

That's not what I am saying,I know that members can request for a payout at any point in time,what I am saying is this,the maximum payout is $10,how come he has been able to get a $15 request approved,there must be something attached to it,anyways I am still not chanced to make post in the forum

I may visit this forum today and make few posts there. I don't intend making much activity here as I'm not in a rush to get payment from the site even though I'm still very far from reaching payout. I will make sure that on a daily basis, I make 5posts in up to 3 sections, in that way, I've spread my activity and at the same time, I'm gradually increasing my points.

That's not what I am saying,I know that members can request for a payout at any point in time,what I am saying is this,the maximum payout is $10,how come he has been able to get a $15 request approved,there must be something attached to it,anyways I am still not chanced to make post in the forum

He might have requested for a payout back when there was still no maximum and it was just never processed. You will remember that admin gave members notice first that this was about to change and did not implement it immediately. At the moment, we know that there is a maximum payout limit of $10.

Now I am thinking to be active again on this forum or not. Because the deduction of the rate here. But, as long as the payment done and legit, this is still not too bad to spend the time on this forum here. Specially Nick is famous already on the Paid to Post business like this one

it good to see this program is now having proof of payment to show,that they are now paying but i dont think i will be active on the program as i had planned initially, i will trading my posting time on the program for mtw and i will only be posting on the program couple of days to end of month,since the admin of the program is struggling with the program.

If my internet connection will permit me to post in here because I am just depending on my internet connection because if I have a fast internet connection then I can post in here, but if I don't have then I don't want to force myself because it's kinda boring to have a slow internet connection.

Its a good thing because the forum is still good earn from and that members still have the opportunity to earn well despite the lowered post rates. I havent been that active of late myself but I do intend on going to the forum later today to make my posts here.

@ofejiro20,members don't have a choice than to adapt to the new post rates,for me I don't have a problem with post rates,the only problem that I have in the forum now is,members are not just active in the sections that I am familiar with,anyways I will try and make some posts in the forum may be later in the day

That's right. The forum seems to be abandoned as when I visited the forum today, I tried to make some posts but got discouraged when I noticed that the activity there is very low. I just left the forum to post here in DMT. The admin really needs to do something because member participation here is very poor at the moment.