Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I'm just disappointed again that I did not meet here my target when the forum is still have the good posting rate. I just need to give here more time when its up and hope to accept whatever changes it will be as long as I got paid and we will see it as decent post rate worthy for our time.

I have just checked out the site once again and yes the site forum board is still close for now. So I just hope that we would see the forum board open tomorrow. I just wonder of the admin would make new rules on posting on the site so I just hope that I would not see any more changes on the posting rule.

I guess its really going to for some days. I remember before that it take long time also before they came back. But the good thing is, once the admin completed this then, we will have our payments and so, we can have continue on posting. I just have think that admin might lower the payout minimum as well.

Likewise me,I am badly in need of LR balance,the closyre of the forum board might really atke atleast a week for it to be re-opened,cos when LOT was undergoing through the same post rates,it took about a week for the forum to open the forum board so I don't expect EP's case to be like that of LOT

A week? Gosh I guess that hurts badly because that means we cant get payment before the weekend.Well I hope it wont take that long like LOT because it generally will affect those who aimed to post in the forum one way or the other.Meanwhile I hope for the best to come from the forum.

I guess we will have to consider other options in order to get funds in the meantime that the forum is closed if its going to take a while although I doubt that. My plans for the funds is only in the new week so I am not that much in a hurry of LR balance although it would certainly be great to get a payment.

The forum board is now open. I am so much disappointed that the ptp section is paying one cent only per post. So I think it's ridiculous low rates. So I don't think I would even bother to post on the ptp section anymore. It's just a waste of time to post on the ptp section.

Well, that's what I have thought already. We know admin need to focus for the advertisers as they are in the forex brokers and hyip so, the post rate will be in favor in those sections. But eventually, this will mean some members will not able to have good earnings in the gpt section but we can still have good activity in other sections.

I am still to go to the forum to see for myself what the developments are in here. I think that we should have somewhat expected this especially even after a couple of threads in here were closed by admin and mods just recently. Anyway, I will check the entire changes when I am finished posting here.

I visited the forum this morning just to observed rates in the ptp section has been reduced to 1 cent,..well am not surprised with the action of admin because the ptp section to him was a crappy place were members where just chatting.I discovered it when he closed the thread for thecashchat.com

Well,I have not been to the forum since yeterday that the forum board was opened,the ptp rate shouldn't have been reduced,this would definitely affect the activity of this forum,anyways I will just try and visit the forum my self and see how the post rates are,I just hope that it favours me

Sincerely the Rate per post at EP now is way too discouraging.sincerely speaking it isn't a rate that guys would be welcoming.i think the admin is short of funds and i just hope he would be getting back on his feet very soon.Meanwhile i think we should continue to support the admin.

@syrine I haven't visited the forum today but its good to see that the new decreased rates have been implemented because I'm sure that payment processing will follow next; I just can't wait for my request to be processed as I've waited long enough. If the rates here are not satisfactory to me, I may reduce my activity there for some time.

I believed this is just a test from admin to see how the forum is gonna look like..If I could remember vividly admin in the chatbox said that members are going to be happy with 1 cents,also she said members who have the minds only to make money in the forum should hunt for other forums.I think there's no revise in the rates.

I read that the admin seems going to be busy in offline activities. I'm just saddened though, that we might not able to see him in the forum more often and of course, will be losing some motivation to be more active since the admin makes the forum activity great or low. So, I hope admin will finally start the payments as well.

This is what all members are anticipating to happen on the forum because the payments have been pending for a while now. I think that its also because most of the members had expected that when admin returned to the forum on the 3rd we would see that happening as me mod's message in chatbox. We just to be more patient and wait for admin to release them.

It's just okay for me if the admin is just so busy lately. I would just focus on how to improve my activity on this site as well so I just hope that I would make big improvement on my activity on this site as well. So I would try my best to always get my focus here now working admit I would easily get discouraged to keep on posting here.

I think for those members who got paid here and regular posters they should not think about the ptp rates as it's admin's decision and for the sake of the forum. I don't know it seems that members don't understand what admin is trying to do only to think of the post rate here.

Seriously speaking this decrease in post rate will stop so many members to post in the forum,cos the post rates are so low,even me,I might not be able to be posting in the forum on a regular basis,the rate in þhe ptp section shouldn't have been decreased cos it was having 2 cents back then,well I don't have an option than to accept the new post rates

I would try to observed if the site would have decreased on activity now. So I just hope that the members would still try to keep their activity on the site as well. I would try to post more here when I have the tie as I would like to know supporting the site as well. Anyway maybe next time that the site would have more advertisers again.