Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Oh well I hope started making some post on the payment processor section and I would just continue posting on the forex section. It's just unfortunate that the ptp section still have two cents post rate. So I think I would need to post more on the other sections as well so I would be able to earn a lot on this site.

Its good that you are able to get more posting on the forum and spreadin your activities in the process. I have already posted in the PTP section in here for today and then later on I will be concentrating on the other sections. I still need to catch up with my posting in here since I did earn good points here recently.

Indeed I think I can make a lot of post on the ptp section but I just want to be more focused on the other sections because of the higher post rate on the other sections and also its what the admin wants the members to do. Anyway I have not participated on the contests on the site. So I would start posting on the contests section as well soon.

I havent participated in the contests on the site as well and maybe I will try my hand in the as well. For now though I would most likely only participate in the "Mark your attendace" contest and not the chatting contest. I do like to go through the chatting contest though as admin is active in here and there is sometimes news about the site.

I'm just participating here in their chatting contest. And recently checked their offer section and glad to have joined on it. So far, I am trying to reach for the extra 400 points since it looks like we have no payments yet this week. I will also glad if we will see again admin in the forum.

I have already missed out on a couple of days on the forum so today I really have to catch up. I have been posting on other forums that I had been neglecting for a while now so that I can balance posting activities and still earn points from them also. I will resume and try to catch up with around 150 points for the day.

I am very happy with this board because I've got a second payment on this forum but I still have not been able to be active again on this forum because I am still doing a lot of posts on other forums and by just doing a few times I was able to post again asking for payment on forum

the site is quite heavy and loads slower compared with other forums on my end. that is why i easily get bored on the site because of a slow loading. so i hope that the admin would make the site lighter so i can load it faster and so that i can post more on the site as well. although i think that the other members don't have problem with the loading of the site because they can post a lot on the site.

The site loads just fine on my browser end and its even faster than others on the mobile view also. Its too bad that this is what is discouraging you from being active on the forum. I did realise that you have made some posts in the forex section in here and I also made a couple of posts in there too.

the site is quite heavy and loads slower compared with other forums on my end. that is why i easily get bored on the site because of a slow loading. so i hope that the admin would make the site lighter so i can load it faster and so that i can post more on the site as well. although i think that the other members don't have problem with the loading of the site because they can post a lot on the site.

This might be because of the fact that the forum has many flash ads, they could cause the forum to load bit slowly. The admin is offering good rate, so i am ok with the fact that they forum has more ads. If ads aren't the cause then i hope admin can find and solve the problem.

I have not been able to post here daily. It's just that with work many forums I have not been able to post here as often as I will like to. Anyway its just okay. I have already more than 100 points on the site. I would just make sure I would focus on the site from now on and I would try to be more active so that I would be able to earn well on the site.

That happens to me as well,i have not that active in the forum compared to then,i am kind of busy offline so i hadly see a chance to post in the forum,but the little chance that i will be having,i will make sure i utilise it by making atleast 15 posts in the forum

I have completed my posting at the forum for today.i am still hoping that the admin would be clearing every pending payment soonest.i just hope the admin would be keeping to the great job of making the forum a greater and greater forums daily.

I also hope that admin can clear the pending payments, the last payment was done on 17th oct, we all know that admin is one of the best and legit person but if he clear the present payment it will encourage me more to make posts also i am waiting for the first payment so it adds more excitment here.

I'm also still waiting for the first payment on this forum and hope that the admins and mods quickly process payments delayed because it greatly affects us in making the next post in this forum, if the first payment I received I have not been able to make me lose motivation to provide a forum post and caused the loss of my income in this forum because there is no certainty of payment, but I feel confident that the site is still evident despite paying members takes a long time.

I would try to post here again. Every time I would post here I would just be able to make some post then I just leave the site now am still not comfortable yet as I easily gets tired on posting on the site. So maybe I would be able to be more active in the site soon. So I would just keep on trying to post here as often as possible.

does that make us hard to leave posts or threads on this site because the regulations are very tight at the moment so it is difficult to give a new thread, in the absence of a new thread is given to members who joined us on this site could certainly be very difficult to be provide post and make us feel bored with the discussion that only discusses an old problem.

its very good to see this payment proof i will complete min payout this week and request another payout here ,i made target to make another 20 posts here today hope i could complete them,but its always active forum so there is no worry,EP becomes more active every day and i wonder why her sister TCC doesn't active and famous like EP

Riddick congratulations to you who have received payments from this forum, I am still waiting for my first payment from this forum hopefully today can immediately log into my account so that I can make the spirit of giving back posting in this forum, because to be honest so far I've gave lackluster posts in this forum due to the withdrawal of the money I'm yet to be processed so that I hesitated to continue to post here, but when looking at the payments you have received the spirit I am back again to continue to post in the forum

Were you not paid in the forum,I got paid as well and I have requested for another payout,though I am having an active infraction,but I am ready to scarifice 200 points the infraction,I got the infraction simply because I had an issue with bulastika in GT and the nextday I got an infraction,I was so tripped,why was he transferring the aggression?