Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

Rely on us to in-depth Technical Analysis that will save you time and give you accurate forecasts prepared by expert technical analysts. If you do not have the skills or experience to analyze technical indicators, support and resistance levels, Fibonacci or other technical analysis instruments, let us do the hard work for you.

with a good analysis in running the trading it must really we understand and learn well to be able to understand the movement of forex market properly and it is one of the very good thing to be able to make trading more profitable

Rely on us to in-depth Technical Analysis that will save you time and give you accurate forecasts prepared by expert technical analysts. If you do not have the skills or experience to analyze technical indicators, support and resistance levels, Fibonacci or other technical analysis instruments, let us do the hard work for you.

I beg to disagree even i must admit that technical indicators could be pretty much accurate but you can rely on Fundamental Indicators too. It is pretty good indicator, give you more accurate view if not the most accurate indicator. It is all about news and a bit rumor, basically pretty much simple but powerful.

First learning is technical analysis, and the analysis is preferred because it is easier to learn, and the fact they are in fundamental analysis still using technical analysis too

risk in trading is one that we should be able to do and do well to make trading more understand and indeed at the same time a trader is one of the bridges to facilitate

I beg to disagree even i must admit that technical indicators could be pretty much accurate but you can rely on Fundamental Indicators too. It is pretty good indicator, give you more accurate view if not the most accurate indicator. It is all about news and a bit rumor, basically pretty much simple but powerful.

Yes fundamental indicators are pretty much accurate and reliable tools but it is based on momentum and sometimes rumor. In few cases, it doesn't work but when news appeared usually it has high accuracy at least for around 4-5 hours. Technical indicators are not that bad, it still give some consistent result too.

Yes fundamental indicators are pretty much accurate and reliable tools but it is based on momentum and sometimes rumor. In few cases, it doesn't work but when news appeared usually it has high accuracy at least for around 4-5 hours. Technical indicators are not that bad, it still give some consistent result too.

You know the one that move the market is news and this is around 85% based on some sources i found so far. Some even said 90% of the market movement because of the news which is an economic news is usually the result of one country's economic performance and its forecast of economic policy.

Yes  i am totally aware of the fact. But you cannot put technical analysis aside, that is important too and has been proven by lots of traders including me, even not 100% accurate just like what we expect for. So by combine both you can get the best of the worlds, and it is the matter of looking the right "spot".

I am having knowledge almost everything about Forex but still, I feel that I have left something or there is something which I have not learned yet. The market shows different variety every day for me so I always like to learn new from day to day. 

I do wonder why do you think something like that, in fact forex is not just about technical analysis and also fundamental analysis and with technical analysis there are a lot of ways to rome i mean to analyze the trend and find the right "hotspot" for opening a position. Not to mention so called sentiment analysis and so on.

I do wonder why do you think something like that, in fact forex is not just about technical analysis and also fundamental analysis and with technical analysis there are a lot of ways to rome i mean to analyze the trend and find the right "hotspot" for opening a position. Not to mention so called sentiment analysis and so on.

it all depends on the management and control of a good trader, and indeed to be able to generate big profits then a trader must learn and try with the best possible to generate big profits

it all depends on the management and control of a good trader, and indeed to be able to generate big profits then a trader must learn and try with the best possible to generate big profits

Sure it's all depend on risk management to manage the risk but technical and fundamental analysis are important for both because it is actually the key to your profit. Sometimes other analysis will give you benefit rather than other analysis, in my case fundamental analysis are totally better.

It is quite hard to depend on fundamental analysis alone, considering that the current trend is pretty much uncertain not like few years ago where it is quite easy to make a good prediction. I do try as the best as i can to combine both, fundamental and technical analysis even still fundamental dominate the whole process.

It is quite hard to depend on fundamental analysis alone, considering that the current trend is pretty much uncertain not like few years ago where it is quite easy to make a good prediction. I do try as the best as i can to combine both, fundamental and technical analysis even still fundamental dominate the whole process.

therefore we must understand how our analysis well to make us better understand and master it and indeed utuk generate big profits then trader must really try and learn as much as possible to yield big profit

• 2 weeks later...

Yes  i am totally aware of the fact. But you cannot put technical analysis aside, that is important too and has been proven by lots of traders including me, even not 100% accurate just like what we expect for. So by combine both you can get the best of the worlds, and it is the matter of looking the right "spot".

Important to certain extent and i must admit in few cases that also help me and i increase technical analysis presence in my trading but overall the majority is using fundamental analysis and i am not scalpers who grab profit in just few seconds and then try to do the same thing again. Fundamental over Technical for me.

Important to certain extent and i must admit in few cases that also help me and i increase technical analysis presence in my trading but overall the majority is using fundamental analysis and i am not scalpers who grab profit in just few seconds and then try to do the same thing again. Fundamental over Technical for me.

technical and fundamental analysis is just the same, the most important is how we can put the position correctly, and also can understand everything well, because to be able to gain profit is not easy, need management and ability mature, because it learn everything well at FXB Trading broker

technical and fundamental analysis is just the same, the most important is how we can put the position correctly, and also can understand everything well, because to be able to gain profit is not easy, need management and ability mature, because it learn everything well at FXB Trading broker

Not the same, it is different. Feel free to browse to know more but i will let you to know one thing that Technical analysis depend on technical indicators such as Moving Average or Pivot/Support/Resistance line, while Fundamental analysis depend on news or even rumour which drives around 90% market movement in long and short term.

• 4 weeks later...

You still can use both and even good to add sentimental analysis. It is good to see how to gauge the market's liquidity and how it react the news. It will increase your chance to make profit even with technical or fundamental analysis alone, it takes time for sure and there is no guarantee you can make profit for 100%.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people say that a combination of both technical and fundamental analysis is better. But personally I am comfortable with technical analysis only. Though I check the fundamental side time to time but it is not a major factor to consider when entering my trade.

It is like one of my friend but to me fundamental analysis still play major part and the reason why i enter a trade because fundamental, technical as the way to check the correction of the market and how to handle take a better position when i decided to enter the market/trading.

You mean the combination between those two.Surely, since i think athat all people have their own way to combine those two. Fundamental as the basic part where people will determine if the price will fall or rise in certain period of time. While use technical analysis to choose the right time to open a position. Any ideas?

There are various types of analysis used by traders in the forex market. And among them all analyses are parts of whether fundamental analysis or the parts of technical analysis. So I can’t say one of them is superior to another. Both are compliment to each other. In fundamental analysis, human analyst or robots use fundamentals order to determine the price of currencies or the exchange rate of currency pairs. And in technical analysis we use various charts, indicators, signals, etc.  to predict the price.

It is like one of my friend but to me fundamental analysis still play major part and the reason why i enter a trade because fundamental, technical as the way to check the correction of the market and how to handle take a better position when i decided to enter the market/trading.

Well if you are comfortable with it then so be it. The thing is our purpose with trading is to make profit and the more comfortable we can make it the better. There is no harm in that as long as we fulfuill our goals. The method does not matter.

There are various types of analysis used by traders in the forex market. And among them all analyses are parts of whether fundamental analysis or the parts of technical analysis. So I can’t say one of them is superior to another. Both are compliment to each other. In fundamental analysis, human analyst or robots use fundamentals order to determine the price of currencies or the exchange rate of currency pairs. And in technical analysis we use various charts, indicators, signals, etc.  to predict the price.

Since i am a news based traders and that is what i use in bigger frame of my trading even i use up to M5. It seems that i am fall into fundamental traders, but still you can add a small piece of technical analysis like when the right time to open a position after news revealed.