Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I don't even see payment proofs in this thread which only shows that most of us are just prioritizing in making thread discussions. But I think its fine as we know its better for the admin as he just need to focus in his other forums. But still this forum is online and have some forum contests.

We are not prioritizing this Forum anymore I even doubt if there are still some members who are being active in the discussion in here because as we know that there are only two paying section in here which is Forex and HYIP discussion. I just don't know if posting payment proof can give you a cent in here.

Yes, payment proof submission in here actually pays 1 cent which is hyip monitor admins are already earning well in here. Although the PTC section is non-paying creating threads in this section is still payable because you earn 1 cent per thread too. That's also another way that you can earn from TCC while waiting for the contests.

I'm not expecting to see a lot of ones contest. I would like to see the site to be a ptp again with higher post rate is I would be more happy if that would be the case. So that we would be able to earn more on the site as well. As we would like to see more opportunities to earn from here as we have earned nicely here before.

I am not waiting at all, if it will come then that's good, but if it won't then it's just okay because I am quite busy spending my time in some Forums. But for those members who has some time to participate with the contest in here then why not? as it's till a good contest though.

I am not waiting at all, if it will come then that's good, but if it won't then it's just okay because I am quite busy spending my time in some Forums. But for those members who has some time to participate with the contest in here then why not? as it's till a good contest though.

I have the faith that soon admin may implement the contests to start running and we can earn good in here. We have to understand that the admin is running a couple of forums at the moment as well as other websites so time might not come easy because he might be priotizing on other projects at the moment.

i guess TCC and EP has same admin,the same trusted person who pays on time without any delay..i love TCC in terms of its activity and the earning opportunity to for many members....

i heard about TCC from my friend,i am also planning to be active in TCC too...

its is great to share your information with other people. actually i have not joined this site but as now you are saying so this must be good. please give some payment proofs also.

I'm not waiting anymore for the contest. I would just be more busy in other forums. If I get to read some updates only then would I bother to check out the site once again. So I hope that I would see some contest here soon. Anyway if it takes a month or so before we see new updates it's just okay with me as I am not in a hurry to see some updates on the site anyway. As I would have difficulty to manage my time for now.

Are you just posting payment proof on the site as I think that is a very good payment indeed. But I don't think I can possibly earn that much as I don't have any payment proof to post on the site. But I am glad that the admin is still paying really well on the site. So I hope we earn well again by the contest soon here.

but before tarring to be a very active on this place it is better be recognizable with their forum rules since this is the strictest forum i've joined so distant there are quite a lot of rules on this place and i have been deduct my points here that's why i do favor showing picture base payment proof than text base payment proof.

Indeed it's paying up to now but I am not surprised at all although I am still not that satisfied with the earning on the site for. Anyway its so hard also to maintain my activity here even before. So it's not actually a big change for me.

Well I was earning a lot in here before because I was active in both TCC and EP at the same time. I just enjoyed the fact that admin usually cleared out payments in both forums at the same time and whenever I had a high amount of points in both they would result in good overall earnings for me. I had started a pattern of cashing out at 500 or more points on the forum everytime.

I was not able to earn a lot on this site before because I was not that active on the site as you did not anyway there's no point to feel so sorry now. I would just stay positive about the site after all its the forum of nick. So I'm sure he still has some good plans on the site as well.