Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well actually I requested my 2300 gold coins. Well I also hope to get a full payment but I guess it depends how the mods and admin see my posts. Anyway I see on EP, one of the mods mentioned about admin coming back soon.

Yeah, announced on EP's chatbox by one of the mods, but don't know when will admin return. Well I worked for a few months to get a high amount of gold coins. You have the patience ?

Jambhasa is an admin of EP he is not a mod in their. But I'm still waiting for the other admin Nick for update because usually its Nick that is doing to payments and Nick still not online until now.

Anyway. Theirs update in EP but theirs no update in tcc. So if EP get paid it does not mean TCC will also get paid.

I just wonder why Admin Jambasha can't be the one who will pay the payment request because before i remember she is doing a processing of payment in TCC. So, everyone is waiting for Admin Nick to come online. Indeed Admin's knows about members that already keeps on complaining.

Jambhasa is an admin of EP he is not a mod in their. But I'm still waiting for the other admin Nick for update because usually its Nick that is doing to payments and Nick still not online until now.

Anyway. Theirs update in EP but theirs no update in tcc. So if EP get paid it does not mean TCC will also get paid.

Of course I know he is an admin. I am talking about the mod Hoang Long who mentioned about the payment issues much earlier before Jambasha spoke on EP about the payment issue.

I'm hoping that its going to happen this week. I know its going to be a paying forum once again. But as long I don't receive any payments in here I don't think I can afford to spend my time in here. But if tcc return I'm hoping to earn 5 to 10 dollars monthly in here. That's my goald and punishment for not paying for a month and two weeks. lols.

i don't know what to say about that announcement. it seems that the payment to be done soon has not started yet. i think that members are still disappointed with that announcement. it is like admin is just making a promise. but still the fulfillment of that promise is what members are waiting for.

As far as I know that the contest payments in tcc forum is more delayed compared to the payment request we have. I'm still hoping it will be cleared and we will have resume our activity but I think it will clear the payouts slowly for both payment requests and contest payments.

Slower than what we expect that's why it would be better if all my points will be paid then that would be the time that i will continue my posting in here because right now there are many payment request as we know Admin needs to clear payment in three Forums.

just like in EP, i have only visited the site today just to post my payment proof. i don't have the interest to visit the site daily or often while there is still problem with payment . admin said he is too busy offline and with no internet connection. but still even with valid reason it would indeed discourage members to post here normally.

It's really difficult to set our goal again for another round of posting as if we cannot do multiple payout request. So we really need first to wait or if we want to just accumulate more points or gold coins in tcc. Nothing interest me to be active even the contests really inactive. Mod juz is also not yet online for a long time now feel worried also.

We can't set our goal for now as the site has not started paying yet again. Days have passed again and not a single payment made. The activity has not been doing very well. I hope the advertisers would not put out their ads because of the low activity lately.

so this program hasnt started treating the payment request they have hmm, i guess i will have to stop posting here for the time being, i guess the admin of tis progeam is same with the one of ep, i guess that i why payment hasnt been grant here as well.but i guess member are still really waiting for they payment to granted.

Nowadays other than posting HYIP payment proof on TCC, there is nothing much I can post there since the activity level is low. Occasionally if I am lucky, I could still post in some threads at the PTC section. Hopefully members will return soon upon payment clearance

There were many reasons why admin Nick don't have able to process payouts. Such as busy offline activities, problem with the internet connections and then recently seen in a forum he post problems or shortage of funds. Hope he find more funds which I think he is doing already.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/18/2012 4:05 PM

Batch: 91963031

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.12

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Date: 4/18/2012 4:06 PM

Batch: 91963126

Amount: $2.22

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Date: 4/18/2012 5:16 PM

Batch: 91971600

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Its such a nice deal that the admin is paying up with no delay. When payment were cleared in the sister forum, i knew ttc payment will also be cleared. Its an encouaraging step and members will resume their activities posting all agin in different sections.

Finally the forum already paid its members and I believe many members are happy to see this forum paying once again, it has been more than a month since this forum pays us.

That's great to hear. That means all pending payments of nick's forum's were already paid right? I think after the long delay, nick would process payments much faster these days to compensate for the past delays that his forums had. I will now going to resume my activity in this forum or in other forum of nick.