Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

actually TCC paid with better rates like four cents for a long time, later they have revised rates to lower it to two cents now, but still the payment proof posts will be worth one cent that is quite high, the minimum is not so far, to reach, for active members on it.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 12/18/2011 11:55 AM

Batch: 79449148

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.80

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 12/18/2011 3:44 AM

Batch: 79431214

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: TCC: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [11/12/2011]

Thank you.

Activities in this forum have really slow down, even in the contest section, not much posters are participating. How I wish they could bring back some of the good contest that they have before, but it seems that they are now trying to make some break now as EP forum also have lessen the contest as well.

well, the admin updated that there was some problem with new script regarding point system, which he could not fixed so will work on it after Xmas, that he decided to continue with the old script for now, well good to see that the admin is active and giving updates for members.

Yes i have read the news on goldentalk forum and i guess there wont be any change this month but after Christmas we ll be able to see some changes in the forum.I am just wondering what will be the new post rates.

Yes, admin done with the testing but then have problems and need to fix first. So according to him it will be done after christmas. I heard that post rates in different sections will be change hopefully ptp section will be included.

I'm just too excited to post in here again. But I just posted yesterday and that means I'm going to post in here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The reason why I'm so excited because I have 460 coins in here that means I need only 40 coins more to reach my favorite 500 coins request of payments.

We finally completed 5000th posts in the chatting contest of TCC with the help of other posters like Christmas_, for now we wait to see who will win the contest as we start all over again to reach and post for another 1000 in this contest.

Wow, that is fantastic. As i have not been around lately in the forum. And almost forgot that the chatting contest going to end. Hopefully to have winners as much as possible just like ep forum. Well i dont have post in the last hundred post of that contest.

mark your attendance will be a good chance to participate for regular active members on the forum, they can make as many entries as possible and try to win some bonus through these contests, also there is soon changes in the post rates going to happen as well.

well, good to see few more payments released from TCC, there is a surprising news today from the admin on GT forum, he declared that there won't be any increase in the post rates, but only 150% offer will remain on EP until 2nd January, that is still profitable.

Today i received a payment for login contest for the date 24th december.Now i am gonna participate in this contest daily to receive some more payouts like this so i can maximize my earning on TCC.

Date: 12/25/2011 8:15 AM

Batch: 80029499

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: TCC: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [24/12/2011]

Thank you.

well, good to see members getting few cents in extra for just an usual task of log in the forum, which we daily do, and seems like every participant is getting chance to get 10 cents which is interesting, since I have noticed many members so far posting this contest bonus proofs.

I just recently post here and also able to have participated again in the forum contests. So i will have fun already while im posting. Well some contests like chatting contest do only need to wait for winners and of course others have been paid like mark your attendance and login contest.

I have noticed that members are posting with good quality on TCC, though the post rate is two cents now, the quality of the posting is still nice and good to see a lot of members being active on TCC regularly, hopefully, I will be able to spend on TCC too.

@Christmas_

Its amazing that you are one of the winner of the marking our attendance contest.I have made 2-3 posts i guess because i always forget to post my entries in TCC.The first thing i do is,posting but new contests are always there so may be i will catch up with the next round.