Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well is it ok to repost those threads that been closed or been deleted in here. I wanted them to be active once again and I know PTP forum section is one of the most active section in most ptp forums.

It is pointless to discuss about the PTP sites which no longer pay their members and at the same time confuses other members that the forum is still paying. Close of such threads is a wise decision and yes PTP section is the most active section in most of the PTP forums including TCC.

Date: 2011-24-09 17:08

Batch: 71469459

From Account: U4679035 (Forums Payout)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: TCC Payment, Thanks for Being Active on TheCashChat Forum !!

Thank you.

Payout just for staying active on the forum??? Is that true that they are giving away free bonuses to the members who are active on TCC. That's an interesting way to promote their forum I guess as I have never seen such a promotion campaign in the past. However, it will surely help the forum as members will start to stay active more and more on TCC.

Payout just for staying active on the forum??? Is that true that they are giving away free bonuses to the members who are active on TCC. That's an interesting way to promote their forum I guess as I have never seen such a promotion campaign in the past. However, it will surely help the forum as members will start to stay active more and more on TCC.

Actually, no

It is actually one of the contests in TCC

I participated and won the 3rd prize (which is $0.25)

Do join the contest as well. Currently round 2 is on

Actually, no

It is actually one of the contests in TCC

I participated and won the 3rd prize (which is $0.25)

Do join the contest as well. Currently round 2 is on

oh... so you got paid for winning the 3rd prize in one of the contests of TCC. By the way, is that contest held on daily basis and what are the prizes to be won as $0.25 is the prize for the 3rd position then their might be a higher prize money for the first two positions.

oh... so you got paid for winning the 3rd prize in one of the contests of TCC. By the way, is that contest held on daily basis and what are the prizes to be won as $0.25 is the prize for the 3rd position then their might be a higher prize money for the first two positions.

Actually it is not that hard to check the thread by your own. This is a new contest:

http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/contest-zone/93446-mark-your-attendance-thecashchat-%5Bround-2%5D.html

I have reached the minimum payout of $2 here today and immediately requested for payment and I was quite happy already with that achievement. I also joined most of their contest that i can join with :) hope I win.

First of all contrats for reaching another payment at TCC. It's good to see that several members are earning good amount of money from this Forum as I myself am not much active on TCC after their new posting rates. Overall, I do find TCC a legitimate posting site which has been paying since a very long time.

So another payment received,so they really pays much faster now and the monthly payment processing doesn't take place at all as this forum had been paying members in indefinite but faster payment processing :D

Yes, thats what I have noticed with TCC. They have increased the withdrawal processing rate which is just amazing for the members of TCC. Looking at their past few payment processes, they are paying within 24-48 hours to their members which is just amazing.