Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

That $2 winning in that contest is worth a cash out already,. Meaning, it is worth joining these contests in TCC. And apart from posting, a member will earn more here. I was planning to just post an average of 15 posts here everyday and earn $9 every month. But I can earn more if I will join contests.

the admin has made payments on the forum, so there is no more active request pending on their payout section, so both EP & TCC members have been paid today, there seems a small delay in payment process this week, but still it is reasonable.

Well, i have already requested for a payment! so that i will have some time in other forum! Also so that when i start posting the day after tomorrow then there would be lot's of thread so it would be easier for me! how i wish that there will be new reply in webmaster section because that section helps for me to reach the payout.

<p>

</p>

<p>The spamming contest has completed its 1000 posts and I made the 1000th post in this contest, well let's see who will be the top 3 winners of this contest, hopefully I will be included, even for the 3rd prize would be enough already</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Here chardyme, i know that it seems you did not know yet how to check how many posts you have in a specific thread to have atleast hint lol. It seems you not able to have in top 3 but maybe admin will reconsider it since it have close fight. :D</p>

Yeah, in total prizes it will be 10 dollars. Only three winners will have the winnings or reward. Which is the following: 5 dollars for the 1st placer, 3 dollars and 2 dollars for the 2nd and 3rd placer. I believe that later in the evening mod juzfinal will going to give the winners so hoping in the 2nd. :D

you're already a winnereven though not the first champion but the prize was not enough to make you happy? lols I congratulate the three winners of christmas_ with words bumpz for this thread, you rid with words Another post. biggrin.gif and last clonster with words keep bumping

you're already a winnereven though not the first champion but the prize was not enough to make you happy? lols I congratulate the three winners of christmas_ with words bumpz for this thread, you rid with words Another post. biggrin.gif and last clonster with words keep bumping

Well for such contests, you must join early and also keep your eyes on the thread itself. In that way, it will boost the chances of you winning it. Thank you by the way.

I should really be joining that log-in contest. Correct me if I am wrong but, I know that I just have to create a post in that thread and I already have a chance to win. It should not take a lot of my time.

From what I see, this log-in contest is purely a luck contest. Simply create a post, stating your username and LR ID and login date will do. I think you will be chosen by random to win the $0.10

Good luck to you !

LOL. That is why it is spamming contest you will same posts.

Date: 1/15/2012 8:26 AM

Batch: 81886148

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: TCC: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [10/1/2012]

Thank you.

Date: 1/15/2012 8:35 AM

Batch: 81886586

Amount: $0.45

Memo: TCC: Mark Your Attendance in TheCashChat [Round 14]

Thank you.

Date: 1/15/2012 8:37 AM

Batch: 81886658

Amount: $3.00

Memo: TCC: Spamming Contests

Thank you.

No you are good chardyme only then that you are almost there. I think just 5 posts more you can beat clonster. I have told you already about it lol. Just be more active and we help each other and since you are active here for sure you will still able to get earnings from other contests.