Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have control then that is one of the result. Look at someone who have completely control over their trading they can control their outflow, they don't make a fuss over their trading, they don't think they are the best, they are just trying to be realistic and not bias, with prioritize their analytical skill with the help of indicator such as news or RSI for example.

Well for beginners it is better to start with low investment so they can learn easily how the market behaves so that they can control their trade in an easy manner. Alternately if we practice demo trading on regular basis then this can give us experience as well as we can learn how to control our trade.

Over trading can kill our account and we will become more greedy for this.We need follow always our trading plan and we need a proper trading plan.plan and discipline can help us to avoid over trading.if we open over position,our risk level will increase and we should not take over risk.risk is essential for forex but over trading is very very harmful.

Controlling your trading is the best thing you can do however You should know that 100% actually nearly impossible thing to do unless you are  a scalpers which actually trade in relatively shorter time, and i think by using TP or SL would help you even it takes some percentage of your so called control.

We need control our trading with proper plan trading here in forex trading, already many trader proven if they reckless in trading hence they will often get failure which as trader need to manage their money with strict money management to maintain account from margin call quickly

to control over trading then we need a good trading psychology. By having a good trading psychology. for that, we must continue to improve trading skills are good with trying to trade usingsmall capital first

Now I am felt already able control my trades with plan, only open one or two position on single plan trading with using stop loss or sometime hedging position, over trading is making confused and this inefective to manage money because not all order will sure get profit, but if we can making quality transaction it will better than over trading

It’s hard to be frank because often people make fun of you, but I have no shame to say that I haven’t been able to control much especially my emotions, but I am extremely proud to say that I have been making profits consistently. This is not a miracle, it’s Daily Pips Signal service that makes it possible through their fascinating Forex Signals, it’s not just simple and straight forward , but the accuracy level is just unreal up to 90% which makes them the complete package!

Each traders who trade with their own technique and doesn't depend on someone or something would gain control over their trading. It is because they are the one who decide when to open/close the position or to decide how much they should put on their stop loss and take profit and what kind of technique they will use

Yes eventually each trader that will handle and managed their account, and they having free option to choose strategy and how to manage the risk, they will having full control with account trading and all result also will depending with their skill, will get profit or loss in trading as trader having own responsibility because they as account holder

Now I am trying to have plan trading, and avoid over trading because often this is only making confused how to manage all order, except you might using ea and your ea included scalping that active, might work with open many trades as long as ea get new signal entry, but for me still often use manual trading and control account with plan trading

due process to have the ability, experience and sufficient mental, requires a long time. a trader should be able to go through several phases could be like that, and not infrequently a lot of traders who decided to quit the process because of his lack of mental and strong motivation. therefore one of the important factors that should be owned by individual traders is, confidence and a strong motivation in forex trading

Process to become profitable trader might not easy, control over trading and greedy sometime if trader in emotion often fail, so as trader also need understand what weakness their psychology trading, if still can't control emotion hence they must learn and having good mindset about forex

We need to have a good trading psychology to be able to control our trading. In this forex trading, trading psychology would lead us away from the greed of trading so that we will be trading with more careful, so it will provide the maximum benefit to our trading

Having a great trading system and all of the technical and analytical tools for success in trading will not suffice to be successful; a trader has to have the right mindset

In trading as trader will always they want to improving skill and will trying hard to control their trading activity, with learning and trying system trading and always learning from experience, reading news update also important because in fact sometime big event like as brexit or election president on usa as example can making the market move rapidly

To improve trading skills are of course required a long time. Therefore in the learning process in forex trading is very necessary patience and continue to improve the knowledge of the forex trading itself. Simply because it can improve trading skills that we have.

To improve trading skills are of course required a long time. Therefore in the learning process in forex trading is very necessary patience and continue to improve the knowledge of the forex trading itself. Simply because it can improve trading skills that we have.

the skill improvement is not only required one day or one week, but here we will need process and progress, if our progress is good and we can learn well to built up skill trading hence these process will obtained shorter time, but our progress is can't learn well hence these process will need longer time