Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

Not just controlling their trading performance, they have to be able to control their own emotions. Some people are lack of it and might trading in the reckless way.

Agree, we need to make a trading plan in order to securing our own funds and to make us stick to the target.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, we need to make a trading plan in order to securing our own funds and to make us stick to the target.

Yes right plan trading will help us to manage our money in account trading, and with plan trading hence we will can measure how much risk in every single plan, and with plan trading also can prevent from over trading wich usually will messed up account, control over trading is important here because forex is risky business if only having tendencies to greedy usually will fail eventually

You get the point here, because i think the control is essential, even not 100% because one or two circumstances, just make sure thatn 80-90% from all over your trading must be under your control, You can do this by either set your own SL and TP at most or even good to set your own Trailing Stop. I seldom trade with EA which take your own control.

because life is a learning process, then we will never be completed with the name of learning. Included in forex trading. We must keep learning to improve the ability we have, so that we can increase the profit we get.

Yes right, life is learning process, as long as we still life and we treat forex as our business, of course we will never give up and we will always trade with proper risk management, because if we always trade recklessly and trading with greedy usually the end result will facing with failure, and about control emotion is very important in trading

Control over trading is depend on the trader view but this could be good or bad. Also control over trading doesn't guarantee that you will make more profit. however having control over trading will let you know what happen to your account, your position , and many other aspects which you must understand before trade in forex.s

The market is constantly on the move, creating new opportunities for those traders prepared to take advantage of them. So be aware with over trading.

Overtrading comes from lack of emotion control after facing several losses. Makes the trader out from his discipline too.

Overtrading comes from lack of emotion control after facing several losses. Makes the trader out from his discipline too.

This is not good idea if we become over trading, usually if we greedy in trading hence result that will obtained only will get failure and will disappointed eventually, in trading we must control our emotion and also we must learn keep discipline with implemented all rules trading with right way

Sure control over trading is what i have right now, trade with control surely good since i know what really happen beneath my trading and i can take an action directly if something wrong is happening and i happen to be there. I don't against Expert Advisor but i prefer to have control for most of my trading for the sake of security, but it doesn't mean Expert Advisor is really bad.

Sure control over trading is what i have right now, trade with control surely good since i know what really happen beneath my trading and i can take an action directly if something wrong is happening and i happen to be there. I don't against Expert Advisor but i prefer to have control for most of my trading for the sake of security, but it doesn't mean Expert Advisor is really bad.

Yes, measure the risks and try to minimize it well with your risk management. Make sure to put stops on your trading order.

Over trading can kill our account and we will become more greedy for this.We need follow always our trading plan and we need a proper trading plan.plan and discipline can help us to avoid over trading.if we open over position,our risk level will increase and we should not take over risk.risk is essential for forex but over trading is very very harmful.

trading signals

That could be done through 2 ways, first through forex expert advisor and second through yourself. So in here overtrading could happened because we don't have or even have control to our account. That is matter of emotions rather than skills. If you have control you will see what happens, and have control to do what you want with your trading.

Over trading can kill our account and we will become more greedy for this.We need follow always our trading plan and we need a proper trading plan.plan and discipline can help us to avoid over trading.if we open over position,our risk level will increase and we should not take over risk.risk is essential for forex but over trading is very very harmful.

trading signals

Usually over trading is not good result eventually, and will better as trader they know what they doing, because usually over trading is only blind trading without proper plan trading which might tempted by movement in the market, and this is not good idea if we trade without plan trading, at least in our plan we also involved risk management to manage these risk

If you don't have control then that is one of the result. Look at someone who have completely control over their trading they can control their outflow, they don't make a fuss over their trading, they don't think they are the best, they are just trying to be realistic and not bias, with prioritize their analytical skill with the help of indicator such as news or RSI for example.

We need control our trading with proper plan trading here in forex trading, already many trader proven if they reckless in trading hence they will often get failure which as trader need to manage their money with strict money management to maintain account from margin call quickly, and control over trading can help account remain safe

We need control our trading with proper plan trading here in forex trading, already many trader proven if they reckless in trading hence they will often get failure which as trader need to manage their money with strict money management to maintain account from margin call quickly, and control over trading can help account remain safe

Proper plan or better plan surely needed by lots of people around the world. Not to mention this is one of the best act you should do to reduce unnecessary losses. But control over trading comes with greater responsibility like you must decide when to close or open the position, what kind of analytical technique you want to use and so on.

Proper plan or better plan surely needed by lots of people around the world. Not to mention this is one of the best act you should do to reduce unnecessary losses. But control over trading comes with greater responsibility like you must decide when to close or open the position, what kind of analytical technique you want to use and so on.

Sure, that is right the control over trading is good but of course we must sped more of our time for it. The good thing of controlling your trading manually is that you can see what trading will be do, also how to control the risk so well, next you will be able to improve your trading which is a good thing for your long term career as forex trader.

Sure, that is right the control over trading is good but of course we must sped more of our time for it. The good thing of controlling your trading manually is that you can see what trading will be do, also how to control the risk so well, next you will be able to improve your trading which is a good thing for your long term career as forex trader.

It's including our emotion control to handle such outcomes from our own trading. Also including the prevention from such overtrading that makes it even worse if it happened.

It's including our emotion control to handle such outcomes from our own trading. Also including the prevention from such overtrading that makes it even worse if it happened.

Yes, because lack of emotion control will cause any worst thing that will happen to our trading performance and our trading account. So it's really needed to keep our discipline.

Yes, because lack of emotion control will cause any worst thing that will happen to our trading performance and our trading account. So it's really needed to keep our discipline.

Sometime we have problem outside from forex trading in our life, might we in emotion because we have problem with our friend or girlfriend which sometime disturb our emotion and might if we enforced to trade these problem still remember and might making us being less concentration, I think forex will better if trader in calm and cool minds

The risk of having control is that maybe you react to late, because some people who automatized their trading usually want to gain the advantage of this automation. Because of the speed and accuracy rather than human, not to mention it also lack of emotions so you don't have to worry about this so much.