Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

this is not fair that members are not at all active at hyip discussion sections on MEF,

I think the admin has to plan some strategy in order to improve the activity at hyip discussion,

I have been posting here for last few days,

but there is no replies at all, only thread starters are active posting threads of new hyip programs.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like forums that there's activity in hyip section,since it increase members point in posting there,but if admin wants to improve activities in hyip section,he can do that through increase in post rate in hyip section,that can certainly draw members to this section.

usually member post there for the proof only and usually hyip proof is from LR and now LR still down so member not really want to be active since they dont really like to make discussion in hyip section so if you wanna find any discussion there better come in other section

these past few days activity was not going well. the activity is much slower compared to it's normal activity. I was able to make few rounds of posting only these past few days. sand I'm losing my interest also to maintain my activity. I used to have so much motivation to post here daily.

my payout request that was placed over here on 30th of March has been approved by the mod,

and was sent to the admin for procession,

last time, I was paid in full without a single point deduction,

this time also I hope there won't be any point deduction and I will receive full amount of $2.15

wow that really nice if you didnt get any deduction before.i thought all member will get deduction in here.i really hope then i can be so active like usual.your statement is really nice many me motivated to be so active i here again.i really hope that member will be more active in here too

I have one good news and one bad news today with MEF to share with you, all.

bad news is that my activity contest bonus request was rejected for placing it after three days of the win, and,

good news is that I received my payment today for general posting for previous request of March.

payment received from MEF !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-08-04 05:12:46

Batch: 58727327

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.03

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

alright, i really found that this forum is very interesting . Lots of activity and contests you can participate in it but it seems little hard to do . MEF have good admin and moderators always active for help and they paying after just 48 hours its great . I can reach minimum easy after few days and get paid instantly

thats really huge amount of money indie.i think it really take a time to reach it maybe about 2 weeks?i didnt really active in here but before i always reach 500 points in each payemtn and it take about 10 days when the activity in here better than now

well, I would suggest every active member of MEF to keep checking the activity contest results manually, everyday,

and not to depend on the visitor message from the mod to get notified about the winning,

cause sometimes, the mod might not be able to notify us, and we may miss the prize money to request within 24 hours, after announcement.

yup its right archu.i ever faced it before i didnt get any notification and didnt check the thread manually so i lose the prize that my bad luck but after that im not active in here.so i didnt have any chance to win it since member should be so active in here first

firstly I receive my payment

You have received a payment to your account U1996517:

Date: 2011-12-04 06:11:53

Batch: 58979978

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.56

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

and next day I receive 2 email from admin

first mail

Hello umeghayu,

i wrongly sent the amount of your payment request to your LR account. It must be $1.18 But I sent $2.56..over payment : $1.38

Pls kindly send back the $1.38 to MEF LR account no U0886337

Thanks

Rgds

Admin

2nd mail

Hello,

This is the second PM for you since you not respond my first PM.

i wrongly sent the amount of your payment request to your LR account. It must be $1.18 But I sent $2.56..over payment : $1.38

Pls kindly send back the $1.38 to MEF LR account no U0886337

Or u we deduct it from your next payment request

That amount is nothing for me, but what we need at my forum is "Honest People".

Thanks

Rgds

Admin

so I return it

Payment Mode Account

Date 04/13/2011 13:58

Batch 59083017

From U1996517 (Bank)

To U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount $1.38

Memo returning wrongly sent the amount of payment request to LR account from username : umeghayu

The rate per post is quite low compared to Digital Money Talk but the forum is quite good. and there are daily activity poster contest from which I got 25 cents on the day I registered :D and there is spamming section too which gives 0.5 point per post .. so you can spam there too :)