Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Right now I decide just to post in here if I have hard time. I will post more in other ptp sites that pays good rate than in here. If I have extra time and for long time posting sake I will return in here and post again. That's how I will earn good amount of posting in here. But not to force myself to most more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July Payment from MEF, thank Admin :)

You have received a payment to your account U2438843:

Date: 2011-02-08 01:10:53

Batch: 66866317

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.04

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 08/02/2011 01:13

Batch: 66866407

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $1.64

Merchant Reference: Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks

One thing is certain in here. Activity will farther slow down. I really don't understand why admin need to removed the GPT section. But I guess he has hard time finding advertisers. So he has no choice but to limits the threads to post that we can earn. I just wonder why other ptp sites can pay huge amount while others can't.

Beside Get Paid To section there still have many sections that you can post on, no need to active at only GPT section, HYIP section or new section such as Movie or Music can be also excited. Relax yourself with music and earn for post, I don;t think it's bad ideal :)

@hoanglong

Yes, we still can make a lot of posts in other section but I think mostly members will prefer to post in GPT section than other section.

If the admin made new rule that we should post in more than one section, that is better. But it's not good decision to remove GPT

section from paying section.

Update: PTP become Paid section, and it's just limited for PTP section only, other sections in GPT section still remain unpaid :)

Dear Members,

We receive many request to make the GPT section become paid section again. And for that we decide to open GPT section become a paid section, BUT its limited only for PTP.

And with this decision, we will ban bounching maker at that section if find any.

Thanks

Rgds

Admin

It is really good news that now we shall be able to earn discussion under PTP section,

many members who participate in discussion feel it easy to talk in PTP section and not many are interested in PTCs or GPTs

I would try to be active on the fourm as there shall be now more room to make post and earn as well.

that's good news for me as well, I would also post more in PTP section here after,

but members should also focus on other section activities like hyip discussion etc,

cause PTP section alone won't be giving benefits to the forum's development.

Now that ptp section is paying section again. I will try to post starting tomorrow. And same time I will check tomorrow why my 2 dollars I request for payments is still pending until now. But I'm hope its just delay of payments and not get disapproved.

Hey,

guys please when you get paid please do well to alert us. I don't want to spend my time doing something for nothing, something is wierd here, the OP who brought about this forum link is not here to look how it is going or even here to show us the latest news of the forum.

Now that ptp section is paying section again. I will try to post starting tomorrow. And same time I will check tomorrow why my 2 dollars I request for payments is still pending until now. But I'm hope its just delay of payments and not get disapproved.

actually, there might be delay in post checking and approval,

otherwise the admin makes fast payments,

you can see the latest payment from the admin is of 12th August !

good to see the latest payment proof from MEF above,

it's of 16th August, that is of yesterday,

in my account, I still require another 30 points to cash out,

I have been posting only proofs on this forum these days.

it is great that the admin has decided to make the ptp section a paying section once again . Although the other gpt section is still an unpaid section . But I don't mind since I don't post in other sections at all . So I still have the chance to earn something here even if I get some deductions in payment requests

I am sure all the PTP posters will have returned to the forum since there is no more restrictions on PTP sections,

it's back to paying status,

so PTP posters now can make valuable posts in those sections.

actually, there might be delay in post checking and approval,

otherwise the admin makes fast payments,

you can see the latest payment from the admin is of 12th August !

I know now what is the reason why I did not get paid. Its because I forgot to donate my points and my request of payments has been rejected. I been a member of this site for more than two years now and I feel like newbies when I realize that I forgot to donate my points. Now I request again and hope after two weeks I will got my payments.

@budado

that happens when you are working on more than four to five forums,

because no forum has donation rule before request as far as I know,

but mods here will help us patiently and inform us to clear our mistakes.

there is an update of the active poster contest that the results until 19th august have been released,

well, I haven't won this contest this week so far, but the members won have been very active this week.

@chardyme

that's true, if there is no active members to reply, then we can't proceed to post further in threads where the last post is ours only,

so in case there is more replies we can discuss the topic in many points of view.