Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

beginners traders love scalpling

uncle gober

Scalping is a short term trading .The beginners love this type of trading because they get results in a short time and they concentrate on trades for some moments . They can get a small profit soon from a trade .I think scalping is good for newbies for getting experience of trading and for getting some profit .Beginners also face loss of a little amount of money from scalping by setting stop loss order in their trades . Some people think that it is a wastage of time and it is not proper trading .

How about you opinion?

It is depend on newbie's preference, there are some newbies that trade with long term strategy like swing, but there are some of them that also love scalping and learn also successfully making profit with that, in fact scalping still has its own risk so they must observe which is suitable for them, so the conclusion is all about preference and not just because they are new traders or not.

• 8 months later...

scalping is trade where we can open and close trades quickly. With scalping then we will be able to quickly benefit. But we need Behati careful when scalping, because forex is very hard to predict its direction. we can use the SL and Tp to minimize the risk of forex properly

I am no longer a beginner, but I have always loved scalping and there is no rocket science to know why. I am extremely pleased with everything and I believe that if we are to be successful then we must do things with proper planning and careful approach. I am extremely lucky that I work with Nova FX Company where they provide me incredible educational course to learn from and I can do trading just the way I wish to without any difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping as seen by many newbies, is another fast way to earn pips. Let me rephrase it, is another fast way to earn pips. Who hates earn money in such a short time? This fancy idea that raid into newbie's mind and thinking this is the suitable way for them and they love scalping with it.

• 2 weeks later...
when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

I do not get help from live or online mentor. I did all trading on my self efforts. First read about forex trading join different forums for information. Demo trading is my teacher in forex. It tell me all details f trading . I did mistakes review my performance again and again then I came to know real way of trading . I learn risk management techniques and usage of other trading tools with my hard work.

• 4 months later...
Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that. The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode. What Forex broker would allow you to scalp the market? Obviously, dealing desk brokers would not agree with scalpers’ trading style and most likely will ask a trader to change his/her trading habits or to find another broker. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

I do not get help from live or online mentor. I did all trading on my self efforts. First read about forex trading join different forums for information. Demo trading is my teacher in forex. It tell me all details f trading . I did mistakes review my performance again and again then I came to know real way of trading . I learn risk management techniques and usage of other trading tools with my hard work.

Yes, some traders also learn forex trading by themselves. We will get maximal profit if we can maximize our time to learn about forex and surely make our mistake as lesson so we will be better

Yes, some traders also learn forex trading by themselves. We will get maximal profit if we can maximize our time to learn about forex and surely make our mistake as lesson so we will be better

Agree. Just make sure you're learning how to trade well in forex on your free time. You can also learn from your mistakes that is should be good for the future trades.

yes, we can learn forex autodidact without a mentor. especially now that many brokers provide free trading learning facility so that we can use to learn trading. as in instaforex where we can learn trading with maximal using video tutorials and demo accounts

yes, we can learn forex autodidact without a mentor. especially now that many brokers provide free trading learning facility so that we can use to learn trading. as in instaforex where we can learn trading with maximal using video tutorials and demo accounts

And also we can use the advantages of forex articles in many places beyond the internet. Use it to improve our knowledge in forex trading and we can trade well in the next trade.

Well that is a good idea for some traders to follow but the next problem is how that thing could help us as trader to make more efficient scalping. I mean reading and practicing is different thing isn't it? Trader love scalping especially newbie because the command is easy and quick than those long term trading.

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty hard to earn by scalping, at least for me and trying it autodidact will waste more time, i recommend to find one or two reputable or reliable mentors as you guide. The teaching progress would be faster and your mistake would be easier to correct. Since scalping need fast action and fast profit this is why it should need more guides and this is why newbies like it.

First of all something should be corrected, not all. Not all traders who are beginners love scalping because that strategy considered to be risky by theirselves or by someone who guide that beginner. Also some of them think it is quite impossible to get small pips for big profit.

What indicators and strategies should newbies use in scalping?

I think if newbie they can try kinds indicator that available on the platform, there are indicator for scalpng like as parabolic sar, heiken ashi etc, but actually trading scalping with using candlestick also can tried, as long as trader have good understanding rules trading, still possible to making profit from scalping, in addition if already expert scalping can making huge profit accumulation

Scalping trader usually they use five minute or fifteem minute timefarme, because they will work plan as short term trading, with catch profit on small target pips, maybe as beginner also they can learn practice trade with scalping, but if often fail and making them being emotion, trade with intraday trading will make more comfortable and enjoy

Scalping is easier to understand because the concept is actually simple and who doesn't want fast profit. The strong point of scalping is earn pips in relatively shorter time, who doesn't want it? Of course i want but fast profit means that you need to know the right time to open position where that thing is coming, and usually scalping needs a condition where the market isn't volatile or not so volatile.

Scalping is easier to understand because the concept is actually simple and who doesn't want fast profit. The strong point of scalping is earn pips in relatively shorter time, who doesn't want it? Of course i want but fast profit means that you need to know the right time to open position where that thing is coming, and usually scalping needs a condition where the market isn't volatile or not so volatile.

We need to keep focus to those charts while trading with scalping strategy. Or we may want to put SL and TP for few pips with 1:1 ratio. Make sure you're analyze and doing it right so you would gather some positive pips for your trading..

I guess scalping can be risky for newbie traders as it requires traders to follow a disciplined approach by making quick decisions. Most of the time they have to consistently monitor the trading screens as they need to book multiple small profits within a single day.