Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

beginners traders love scalpling

uncle gober

scalping trading systems require accuracy and speed in carrying out the reaction on changes in market conditions broker. Traders who have high skill and broker that has low spreads will make trading with scalping to be profitable. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

That's could be true, you don't know what to do of course you will lose and scalping need someone to make a quick decision and it is not easy to make quick decision since it needs more experience to take such decision it could be risky but beginner still love it why? It is simple and also your target is relatively low compared to swing for example.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that scalping is SIMPLE, but in theory in practice still difficult. How to make a good scalping strategy, how to enter market at the right time and so on. Since people love talks about fast profit, or receiving small profit that repeated over and over again until you received a lot of money from it so it is why scalping is popular.

I don't know who decide to create this topic, but i am newbie and i can't to trade scalping because it needs fst thinking and understanding of the market. How newbie can have it?

Focus on certain minutes to make a quick decision put and close an order in certain points.

@dolgart: Not all newbies but many of them prefer this way, also there is a first time for everything isn't it? I mean you are the very first who try your scalping, but once again it is all depend on the choice and familiarity of a trader to one technique or strategy, it doesn't matter who love what.

I also love scalping because we can earn profit quickly. I mean just need a few minute even less than it. But to do scalping, we also must know when the right moment to do it. Then make sure we get the best trading condition when trading, there should be without requote like I get in Freshforex.

I also love scalping because we can earn profit quickly. I mean just need a few minute even less than it. But to do scalping, we also must know when the right moment to do it. Then make sure we get the best trading condition when trading, there should be without requote like I get in Freshforex.

Indeed scalping trader they can get profit only on minute because usually they open and closed order on low timefrajme, and one simple scalping might trader can using candlestick on 5 minute timeframe to open and closed order at short time, but actually not all trader will prefer trade as scalping

Not just scalping but also all kind of strategy. If i may speak, then scalping different is in precision not just know it but also must execute it as fast as they can. This act need fast and stable internet connection, some beginners love it because of many forex marketing said that you can obtain profit in relatively shorter time.

Scalping is aggressive trader which in daily trading they can open many times trades, certain scalping trader might they can open trades more than one hundred times open and closed order a day trading, but rarely like that because scalping iof often getting loss also will making stress in minds and might can leading to emotion 

Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that. The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode. What Forex broker would allow you to scalp the market? Obviously, dealing desk brokers would not agree with scalpers’ trading style and most likely will ask a trader to change his/her trading habits or to find another broker. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

=

Scalping is aggressive trader which in daily trading they can open many times trades, certain scalping trader might they can open trades more than one hundred times open and closed order a day trading, but rarely like that because scalping iof often getting loss also will making stress in minds and might can leading to emotion 

Actually, it’s different for many people especially for beginners. I have seen people exposing their account in massive way when they do scalping in order to make big profits. I think any good broker won’t mind whatever technique we use instead they will encourage and help us through their conditions.

Actually, it’s different for many people especially for beginners. I have seen people exposing their account in massive way when they do scalping in order to make big profits. I think any good broker won’t mind whatever technique we use instead they will encourage and help us through their conditions.

In forex business also there are broker that not allow scalping, which they have restricted for scalping trader, like as if they open and close order less than five minute hence profit might canceled, as scalping trader they will choose broker that allow scalping

In forex business also there are broker that not allow scalping, which they have restricted for scalping trader, like as if they open and close order less than five minute hence profit might canceled, as scalping trader they will choose broker that allow scalping

That kind of broker should be ignored at all cost, to be honest scalping is just from the others technique which someone can employ if they want and nothing illegal with it, so with all of my respect a broker who put those things should drop that nonsensical rules. Scalping is not hacking.

That kind of broker should be ignored at all cost, to be honest scalping is just from the others technique which someone can employ if they want and nothing illegal with it, so with all of my respect a broker who put those things should drop that nonsensical rules. Scalping is not hacking.

Definitely true mate, I believe we should simply walk away to better companies and ones who actually cares about us. I don’t find restrictions good since it can stop us from making profits. I like brokers that always give us freedom.

I don't know who decide to create this topic, but i am newbie and i can't to trade scalping because it needs fst thinking and understanding of the market. How newbie can have it?

Fast thinking come up from their training it is not something which coming up just in one night, of course they may lose later but it doesn't stop them with that loss. Scalping is skill you must learn how to do, beginner love the concept because it is easy to learn i mean to understand its concept, but mastering it is another story.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fast thinking come up from their training it is not something which coming up just in one night, of course they may lose later but it doesn't stop them with that loss. Scalping is skill you must learn how to do, beginner love the concept because it is easy to learn i mean to understand its concept, but mastering it is another story.

First thing you need to learn to be a good scalper is focus. Scalpers are meant to be gathering 5-10 pips many times as possible that requires us to be able to focus on the price chart when making an order and closing it.

• Downvote 1

Yes, focus is important for scalper and the reason behind of this alredy said by you. It is well known scalpers take small amount of profit and jump to trade with the other tradings. It seems people who is totally beginner love scalping because of that offers easier workload(in the visual)

Yes, focus is important for scalper and the reason behind of this alredy said by you. It is well known scalpers take small amount of profit and jump to trade with the other tradings. It seems people who is totally beginner love scalping because of that offers easier workload(in the visual)

Focus when trading, because it also influence the result. We can use demo account first. Scalping or other strategy, it should be tested first if we want to apply with real account

@uncle gober, that may be true to be sincere but am not fans of this smaller time frame trading it take the whole of your time and effort I think this is for the beginner and not for the professional like us this is not good i only use higher time frame to trade news

Yes that is true beginner love scalping because they can make some fast bulks here this is not good scalping will trigger your account danger so long term trading hold the important of this business and such can build your knowledge in trading in other commodity

Scalping is the one thing and nice game in forex but as you play it you must play it very smarth as this alone can yield wound and produce to you success upon success this is the best type of action which traders must take for positive outcome

Nearly all kind of strategy which people use in foreign exchange also are nice, including scalping so it's just matter of skill. Some people even choose to transfer their knowledge or expertise into robot which called as expert advisor and still use scalping but with different method of analyzing the trend.

• 3 years later...

There is no question about this at all, everyone loves scalping not just beginners. But of course, it’s risky too. If we want to be successful, then we must learn to handle the risk and only then we will be able to make good money. I get it loaded easily thanks to FreshForex broker and their mighty 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus offering.