Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think the tittle can be changed as mayzus because uwcfx has become mayzus.com. The broker offers great service in my opinion, I requested payment 2 hours ago and i have already received the payment which is very impressive in my opinion on friday. The out look of new mayzus site is really cool. The spreads are in acceptable level.

As i told many times, they will process withdrawal requests within some minutes. Even 2 hours is a big time as compared to their speed of processing withdrawals. i received in few miniuites this time also.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good that mayzus has now two ptp forums that we can post and earn money to trade in forex. I do hope that I can end up making good income in forex in the long run. So far so good that I'm making money in forex but same time I'm worried that I don't earn much and I got multiple MC in my mini accounts so how much more if I become active in lite account of mayzus. But once I have a stable start I know my confidence will build up.

Its good that mayzus has now two ptp forums that we can post and earn money to trade in forex. I do hope that I can end up making good income in forex in the long run. So far so good that I'm making money in forex but same time I'm worried that I don't earn much and I got multiple MC in my mini accounts so how much more if I become active in lite account of mayzus. But once I have a stable start I know my confidence will build up.

To stay alive in forex trading one should have good money management rules or else there are some chances of getting Margin call. Now chances to make bonus also increased because of two forums.

To stay alive in forex trading one should have good money management rules or else there are some chances of getting Margin call. Now chances to make bonus also increased because of two forums.

Its really important to know money management rules and risk management rules and for me right now its very important to know more about risk management as this is were we can balance our money and our leverage an our lot size and the pair that we are trading. So far its having good analysis that really can make us survive in forex trading. Because money and risk management is only slowing down the loses but if you are against the trend you can end up dry in a month or two depends on your capital.

Its really important to know money management rules and risk management rules and for me right now its very important to know more about risk management as this is were we can balance our money and our leverage an our lot size and the pair that we are trading. So far its having good analysis that really can make us survive in forex trading. Because money and risk management is only slowing down the loses but if you are against the trend you can end up dry in a month or two depends on your capital.

These are the things one should be aware of when he start trading seriously as these 2 parameters contribute a lot for the success of a trader

I'm now thinking of having two accounts in mayzus as one for fxfred and one for mayzus forum. This to make sure that I can trade separately using accounts in here. I do hope I can make good income in here. I really like to see myself grow in this broker site. This is the only broker site that I have right now that I have a lite account. All of mhy active accounts in other broker sites are in mini account. That's why for me mayzus is a second step higher.

I'm now thinking of having two accounts in mayzus as one for fxfred and one for mayzus forum. This to make sure that I can trade separately using accounts in here. I do hope I can make good income in here. I really like to see myself grow in this broker site. This is the only broker site that I have right now that I have a lite account. All of mhy active accounts in other broker sites are in mini account. That's why for me mayzus is a second step higher.

Its better to have 2 accounts for 2 forums, but once make sure with the moderators of the forum whether 2 accounts are ok or not?

Its actually been advice by mod that its better to have two separate account. Anyway right now I'm monitoring the bank and bailout news in Cyprus. Not only because its going to affect eur/usd again its going to have a big effect in banking system of Cyrus and since Mayzus is located in Cyprus even if their no or little money that will be affected its still will be hit if investors going to pull out money.

Its actually been advice by mod that its better to have two separate account. Anyway right now I'm monitoring the bank and bailout news in Cyprus. Not only because its going to affect eur/usd again its going to have a big effect in banking system of Cyrus and since Mayzus is located in Cyprus even if their no or little money that will be affected its still will be hit if investors going to pull out money.

It will be better to have seperate one's as one forum bonus is not withdrawable so you can trade that amount and profit only withdrawable, when it come to fxfred bonus you can withdrawt at any time

Cyprus has accepted bail-out terms, so it will be some problem for those who deposited big amounts in cyprus. I see that exness explained to it's members that members will not get any problems no matter what happens in cyprus, Now i am waiting for that kind of news from mayzus too, it's a big problem, lets see what happens.

Cyprus has accepted bail-out terms, so it will be some problem for those who deposited big amounts in cyprus. I see that exness explained to it's members that members will not get any problems no matter what happens in cyprus, Now i am waiting for that kind of news from mayzus too, it's a big problem, lets see what happens.

Yes there is no need get worried about that they will take necessary steps to avoid any affect on the members or mayzus.

I read a news that 60% of the deposits will turn to share and 28% will take time before they can withdraw and only the rest can be withdrawn right away. Its so frustrating if that going to happen. Now what will going to happen if you are a trading company in which liquidity is the most important thing. What if you have debt that you want to pay bu you can't pay because your money in the bank can't be withdrawn?

I read a news that 60% of the deposits will turn to share and 28% will take time before they can withdraw and only the rest can be withdrawn right away. Its so frustrating if that going to happen. Now what will going to happen if you are a trading company in which liquidity is the most important thing. What if you have debt that you want to pay bu you can't pay because your money in the bank can't be withdrawn?

can you mention the source for this information? i also googled and checked the forum but didn't find such a news any where.

can you mention the source for this information? i also googled and checked the forum but didn't find such a news any where.

I am not quite sure about that above given info. All i heard is that banks will take 10% from the accounts which have more then certain amount of money in their account and i am afraid that mayzus will be in that list. So i don't know how mayzus will management that, exness clearly stated the way they will manage the problem, waiting for mayzus to reveal that info.

I am not quite sure about that above given info. All i heard is that banks will take 10% from the accounts which have more then certain amount of money in their account and i am afraid that mayzus will be in that list. So i don't know how mayzus will management that, exness clearly stated the way they will manage the problem, waiting for mayzus to reveal that info.

In that case they will dedicate their own funds than risking investors or traders funds, Mayzus already stated that there will be no harm to the traders fund what ever might be the decision of cyrpus

I don't know you google it. but here is one of the link that I found via google. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-30/bank-of-cyprus-s-customers-may-lose-as-much-as-60-on-deposits.html This is the conditions for Cyrus bailout that the bank of cyrus will going to be reformed or close down. I hope mayzus does not have money in this bank.

I don't know you google it. but here is one of the link that I found via google. http://www.bloomberg...n-deposits.html This is the conditions for Cyrus bailout that the bank of cyrus will going to be reformed or close down. I hope mayzus does not have money in this bank.

if its applicable then Mayzus may published it on their web page, i think this is just proposal not yet implemented and there is no offical news about it from mayzus side

Well, i have read about these news also at the same time I have received the email from Mayzus regarding it so, I think you should have check yours as they are not affected about the news or whatever and we are glad that our Forex broker is good with this thing or might able to do it in even before to not have problems in the funds. And I quote.

CYPRUS BAIL-OUT LEVY/ ZERO IMPACT ON MAYZUS CLIENT FUNDS

MAYZUS Investment Company assure all its clients that their funds in company's accounts will not be affected by the levy on Cypriot bank deposits.

Without any exceptions all MAYZUS client’s funds are kept safe outside of Cyprus with Top Tier European Banking Institutions.

This also applies to MAYZUS’s own company funds.

Well, i have read about these news also at the same time I have received the email from Mayzus regarding it so, I think you should have check yours as they are not affected about the news or whatever and we are glad that our Forex broker is good with this thing or might able to do it in even before to not have problems in the funds. And I quote.

I think every member might be received same mail but some people might received, i requested withdrawl few days back as usual they paid with in an hour. No affect of cyrus on mayzus

I think every member might be received same mail but some people might received, i requested withdrawl few days back as usual they paid with in an hour. No affect of cyrus on mayzus

Mayzus is greta broker, they must be already have their own security fund. I'm really sure they will do it. All broker do the same also. Cyprus economic problem will never affect broker that hold in their country. They are business that already spread around the world after all.

Mayzus is greta broker, they must be already have their own security fund. I'm really sure they will do it. All broker do the same also. Cyprus economic problem will never affect broker that hold in their country. They are business that already spread around the world after all.

No broker deposit whole amount into one bank, as the europe condition is not so good they might forecasted such a situation and deposited in some other big bank where such kind of problems not existed

No broker deposit whole amount into one bank, as the europe condition is not so good they might forecasted such a situation and deposited in some other big bank where such kind of problems not existed

Diversification is the key but I'm sure no matter what Mayzus will be affected some how. But how big or how small that's we don't know. This crisis not only affected Mayzus but all financial institutions and banks as well. But I think euro is just too big to fall and I'm sure in few years time all of this will be history. Theirs no one who is immune with this crisis especially if you are located in Europe and not necessarily in Cyprus.

Diversification is the key but I'm sure no matter what Mayzus will be affected some how. But how big or how small that's we don't know. This crisis not only affected Mayzus but all financial institutions and banks as well. But I think euro is just too big to fall and I'm sure in few years time all of this will be history. Theirs no one who is immune with this crisis especially if you are located in Europe and not necessarily in Cyprus.

what ever might be the reason AND The affect on the mayuz is null, There is nothing bother about the funds in mayzus they are very safe

Just think that they also invested in the online payment processors and other bank accounts. So, this is not case anymore and they have said already in their email about it that they don't have any deposits on that bank and therefore they are not affected. Or you are saying that they are hiding it and to not have an effect to their clients, well I don't think they are that broker.

I'm just curious. Is Mayzus connected to AFBFX? Because I notice that the report and the forecast and I'm receiving in AFBFX is the same as I receive in Mayzus. That's why I'm wondering if this two sites are owned by the same owner. If not then how come that AFBFX is copying Mayzus daily forecast result? I think Mayzus need to act on this one if theirs no permission in part of Mayzus for AFBFX to use their forecast.