Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think a best broker choice?

boltushkin

Hi guys, 

I am trying to make a list of professional brokers, where you, traders, are making money, so please share your opinion about that. For example, I trade with Hotforex (http://www.hotforex.com/en) and this broker is first in my list but your brokers gonna be right under it. So newbies won't spend time on thorough broker research and just take advantage of our list.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will advise traders especially newbies to do a good research and forums also is better place to find the best broker of your choice. A broker that can offer you pleasant services and trading conditions. Right now, I'm using FBS as the broker of my choice, because I'm satisfied and fine with their good service. Most especially, Their good costumer support and fair withdrawal without delaying.

A good Broker in my opinion is the broker that gives the opportunity to the trader with the no deposit bonus and insurance. However, it is better to try a demo account first to know the performance speed of execution and spreads. these things I do before choosing FBS

I always look for a broker which is regulated as that is extremely important. I have been trading since long time and my pick has always been OctaFX. They are regulated, low spread, great rebates, 50% bonus and a support service which will at times make you feel like you are talking with a family member. These are the stuff that i look or expect from a broker and with OctaFX my expectations are exceeded.

My broker is always the best broker when its come to fx market and mayzus is the best for me and also I will always try to trade with them for good succees dont trade without your perfect analysis irrespective on how your broker may prove good to you

Well the broker can only support you in providing good environment and it is upto your own trading skills as how successfully you can trade the market profitably. Of course it does matter if broker has good support, may be attractive deposit bonus and also low spread along with prompt support.

Well the broker can only support you in providing good environment and it is upto your own trading skills as how successfully you can trade the market profitably. Of course it does matter if broker has good support, may be attractive deposit bonus and also low spread along with prompt support.

Yes, there are many broker which has good support to their clients. But to get the right broker, we must be selective. I also get it, and if there is anyone who want to start trading in InstaForex, you can try to open account and make deposit with small amount.

Since I prioritize right now instaforex then I will say instaforex. My main goal and objective in here is to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital. This is may main objective and slowly but surely I do want to achieve this. Still need 3,405 dollars more before I can reach 10,000 dollars. Now I am in a count down. Once I reach this goal then its stability and all profit time for me.

There are so many broker in the forex market because from the look of things every trader must caried out proper research and do conduct research also to ensure that he trade in a good and working enviroment

Right, we just have to choose the right one which can make us feel comfort when trading. We also must make sure that broker also regulated. Must be careful and selective.

Well i don't want to say which is the best broker here but here is my criteria, that broker must be registered in at least one of this regulator(CFTC, FCA, ASIC, and FINMA) also must accepte regulated payment like Bank Wire, Paypal, Neteller, or Skrill.

TenkoFx also regulated and. They also provide that payment method. The most important is we must try to maximize what have been provide by broker. In TenkoFx, trader can use small amount to trade here and it also can be used to test this broker before start trading.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 1 month later...

There is a totally different section for everyone, it starts from no investors to medium term and finally to been expert and successful trader we must select a company that has clear past and also good reputation amongst newbies. It is definitely not an easy job, but if we do hard work than it is not impossible either, so our work must stand out amongst all requirements.

I trade only with OctaFX because I trust them only; they have the best trading platform like cTrader. It can easily be considered as the best broker worldwide, as it is already serving over 100 countries in just 3-4 years of their service with achievements like the Best Broker in Asia and Europe. Also, they have won the best ECN broker award.

In my broker, Client can choose the appropriate leverage when they open the account or at a later by contacting customer support. The default leverage is 1:500. Higher leverage means higher risks. Trading condition : Forex instruments: 62 currency pairs, Execution model: DMA, NDD , STP, Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30% , Trading style on Exchange account: all trading styles are accepted including high-frequency and high volume trading with EA-s and algos, hedging allowed

@unclegober: Then it maybe same here because i don't know how much total currency that my broker accepted but of course for major and minor pairs still accepted there. The leverage difference that my broker only accept is 1:400 as high as they could afford for me. Hedging is allowed since MT4 still used by them.