Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

Its good to see that there has been payment processing has been done in here and its been a while since I seen the payment proofs from this forum. So I see that the forum does pay on a monthly basis looking at the payment requests and this way will surely make the earnings more worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Which means this Forum is paying consistently as those hyip Monitors will just keep their posting activities in here because they can surely earn good additional with tons of their payment proof daily in here, but for us poster with the discussion it might not worthy for us to spend our time in here.

They are doing payment process on scheduled basis so I don't see any interesting on it since they are not good forum for us to post because of the post rate. I don't have idea if we are going to pursue to make here discussions as we can't consider it as worthy posting.

Unfortunately half a cent is not encouraging to a lot of members if you consider that there are many forums that over anything from twice to even 10 times the post rate that they are offering. If you think about it, to earn $5 a month in here you need to be making 1000 posts which is quite a big ask.

There is no reason why they would stop from posting in here because as long as the Admin is paying then those Hyip monitors will simply keep up their posting activities in here. It's not really worthy to us to spend time in here.

If you are looking at in terms of posting and participating in discussions then yes it would probably not be worth posting in here because of the rate. For payment proofs if you have a lot then I would also not mind if only I had them at my disposal. This is why I dont bother to post here myself.

This is just another forum that's good for active investors on different hyip forum. So I don't think that I would have the chance to earn on the site at all. I don't think I would be able to make single payment proof post on the site at all. Not unless we can get nice post rate like two cents, I won't make a single reply on discussions here.

I believe the Admin need to reconstruct the forum. I don't believe that, there is any person who is gonna list here, nevertheless of posting in this kind of unprepared site. next to, the rate is too uninteresting to contribute and post in. Even, when PTP is new, no forum pay that a great deal.

I don't think that the admin would bring any changes on the site at all. As it has been the same for a long time so I think it's not a good place for me to earn from as the post rate is just ridiculously so low. I don't think anyone would be interested on the site If they don't have any payment proof to post.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's even better to do PTC click site because some will offer one cent per post so it's better, you just need to have some few referrals then PTC will be more good program than this one because you can't earn discussing in here as there are no good discussion as full of payment proof from Hyip monitors.

Yeah it's not great forum and it's very hard to earn from this site. That's why I have only few post on the site and I have given posting on the site as I don't think it's worth the time to try to make a lot of post just to earn such a very small amount . And I don't expect to the admin would increase the post rate on the site.

Maybe they just happened to get a good advertising deal with their advertisers which is probably why they dont even concern themselves with members that participate in discussions. I feel that if maybe the case was different then admin would probably be putting in place measures to ensure that there is better activities.