Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is very much true but then again I don't think that a regular posters will have too many payment proofs that he can use to make some posts for this forum daily.

You do have a point since I myself do not have a lot of pay

ment proofs myself that will give me good activity in order to be quite active on a regular basis. The post rate are really making it hard to be active in here and at the moment it does not make it easy nor encouraging for members.

It's hyip monitoring admins are in the forum just because its just easy to make here creating threads for new hyip sites and also to post their recent payment proofs. That's why its better to just have here posting of payment proofs as we can't really focus in discussion here.

Well it does make sense that they would be able to make some good earnings from here because of the payment proofs. This makes me wish that i had a large amount of payment proofs myself to make it easy to earn in here. Anyway, there are other forums where I can post regularly and earn well.

Yes, there are still a lot. If you are investor which has a lot of payment proof daily then all you need to do is to copy and paste that in here, it's just an easy task for those user to post in here daily as they just copy and pasting their payment proof that they get daily.

Yes, but little by little you can surely reach the minimum in here at least you are earning from posting your payment proof in here. I guess the rates in here for posting a payment proof is just hlf cents? that was kinda low and it jus really okay with just a payment proof.

Nothing's as worst as low rate per post,and when forums are offering the same service required of us from this low rate forums,most people will go for the high rate per post forum and earn high too,but i think posting here once a while is really good and can help us increase our knowledge too.

Some of us dont have enough payment proofs to sustain a good amount of activity in here and this is why it may be discouraging. When you think of how long it would take before you make some decent earnings it can really be discouraging. For those who can afford to make some posts here it does result in additional earnings for them.

If we don't think of earning here we can still post here then we just aim to have our payout proofs to post here if those threads were still open because we can still earn here even though it will take time if just do payment proof posting. And its also good to promote and update when we are going to post in mgf threads in other forums.

Yes, we all have our payment proof but it may just really hard for us if we just have few payment proof to post in here, but seems even you take a months before you can reach the minimum to request a payout in here then you can assure that the Forum will pay you as it is stable one.

Yes, its not only stable forum but the advertisers are keeping this forum alive as they are still good in here maybe they have cheaper advertising price here. That's why they still have many ads. So far, it's good to post our payment proofs we just hope that those threads are not yet close.

That's really good as long as we can see those Advertiser then we can able to assure to ourselves that the Forum is stable. Just change your mindset about because if you think of earning then it may just discourage you with your few payment proof to post in here.

That's really good as long as we can see those Advertiser then we can able to assure to ourselves that the Forum is stable. Just change your mindset about because if you think of earning then it may just discourage you with your few payment proof to post in here.

You will to consider the amount of payment proofs that you have for this forum and see whether they can sustain your activity in order to earn well from here or not. Some of us do not have lot of payment proofs so it will be a long hard road.

If one can also be able to create threads in here it might just prove to be a good place to do so. This way you are bound to get a better post rate because you will be paid 2 cent per threads but you need to be consistent to earn well.

Yes, you will need to create at least five threads in here for you to earn 10 cents daily in here plus if you have some payment proof then let's say you can earn 15 cents daily in here only if you can keep up your activity daily in here as we know it's hard to keep your activities.