Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

Emotion is not good and it is not possible for any trader to trade forex without emotion emotion do come to us automatic but our ability to control the emotion is what that make us a good and successful forex traders.

Never give up just keep on learning to get the best for your self

Emotion in the forex market dont just wait for it to be called rather emotion come on its own such as greed and human feeling in classification what make a trader to control his emotion is what that make the trader a good and decipline person in the forex market and it is done through such learning steps is not one day something rather every day aactivity

Very difficult to trade without the emotions because as we are Human being its very natural that we have to face various types of emotions during our trading life and for that we have to be very cautious while trading so that we can trade safely without being trapped in such emotional conditions .

I think it is actually impossible, but still you able to regulate it or manage how to trade use emotions. Make sure your emotions is the reason you make profit. But this is another thing to talk but for me to trade without emotions is impossible and we need to manage our emotions not eliminate it.

Some trader said if want to trade without emotion hence trade like as robot, but I think still impossible as human nature that will always have emotion in their minds, and most important is trader keep control emotion and avoid bad emotion like as greedy and also revenge or over trading

This is why i said that human cannot leave emotions instead they can try to control the emotions, if you able to master this psychologically you are good enough to be called s professional trader. Avoid is not the right terms but i think controlling emotions is the right terms of how human able to utilize its emotions better than robot.

important if traders get used first with the pressure and risk. if traders know that they deal with loss result and accept it, easy to them to be discipline in trading and reduce emotions take control over. traders need to have strategy and risk management plan too which able to give them guidance in trading. and thus, they'll not rely on luck or guessing in make trading decision.

Maybe we cn trade without high pressure if we always trading with low risk, but sometime most difficulties in trading is about how to control greedy, might as trader they still reckless in trading and often greedy with trade use high risk taker and this is not good idea because greedy will harmful account

Who knows? But from what i heard someone still able to do it but they must have high flight hours as forex traders and with one requirements which that trader must able to control their own emotions from any outside influence, but remember that will takes lots of years to be like that.

Emotion is always there so i don't think that its possible for any trader to trade in the forex market without emotion so if you want to get something good from here just try and control your emotion 

As human natire and not as robot, we have emotion and might we can't avoid our emotion, but we still can control our emotion and forex also will teach us how to become patient in trading although faced bad trades and might successive loses, if we have good psychology trading hence we will able to control our emotion

Emotion is always there so i don't think that its possible for any trader to trade in the forex market without emotion so if you want to get something good from here just try and control your emotion 

Well actually indirectly someone can trade in foreign exchange without need to involved any kind of emotions, you must know forex robot right? That is one of the way for people to get out from this mess but with more sacrifice such as that you must put your trading into less control since you don't have any with robot but no emotions either.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we can’t remove emotions completely, but once we get enough knowledge or experience then we can definitely limit our emotions, but we got to give these things time and don’t try to hurry up anything, I am sure that will make everything work well.

I admit that I found it difficult to control the emotions, therefore, we need to have a good psychology. With good psychology then we were able to control the emotions well. Train psychology could try to trade with small capital

I think as human nature which they have emotion, sometime loss in trading can the cause of emotion, if any trader they can't control their emotion properly hence will only leading them to become reckless in decision making, good psychology will making better in emotion control.

I think as human nature which they have emotion, sometime loss in trading can the cause of emotion, if any trader they can't control their emotion properly hence will only leading them to become reckless in decision making, good psychology will making better in emotion control.

Therefore, a good emotional control must be owned inside of trader to be able produce a maximum trading. Because the good trading psychology was one of the factors in the success in forex trading. I also always train my trading psychology so that can be controlled well when I'm trading with FBS

I think we can’t remove emotions completely, but once we get enough knowledge or experience then we can definitely limit our emotions, but we got to give these things time and don’t try to hurry up anything, I am sure that will make everything work well.

Well, who can remove emotions? Us? Nope no one, if you don't have emotions you won't trade, all traders who said to be looks emotionless when trade is not emotionless they are just like that but they actually are someone who can control their own emotion so well. By doing  so they can analyze more objectively and make more accurate analysis

LOL again and again is there anyone here that can trader without their emotions? Not, but we can control those emotions so we can trade just like we don't have emotions and can focusing to analyze and take decision without any bias but based on the real analysis which is really more accurate. I wonder if someone without emotions can trade in forex.

Its very impossible for anyone to admit that he can trade forex without emotion such things is not there it is not easy to trade forex without emotion as emotion will always come.

Forex is never an easy market it is a good place to learn from your experience till you become a professional

Emotion is one of those things which any forex trader must have and this call to easy eradication of such so we need to try and get rid of emotion as it can help us to win more profit here in this business and that is what make up forex

Emotions are needed but do you really should mix in your trading? Of course not, you don't have to do that. It will simply let you to suffering more losses and i think this is not a very good idea for trader to mixing their trading with emotions. I would gladly to separate my own emotions from trading so when i analyze the market there are no any emotion bias.