Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Forex a hard work?

forex work is the best work for those who learn it we have to learn the basic of the forex if we want to do forex .forex is not a hard work if we gave him proper time on daily base it required time to understand the working of the market .we have to learn manny thing about the forex then we should be able to get some profit from thr market which we want after the trade.

To learn forex trader takes time and a long process to be able to obtain an optimal experience prior to using a real account. trader should use a demo account first to learn. I also use a demo account before using in a real account Tickmill. I spend approximately 8 months before switching to a real account

forex is a hard work you are right but not for senoir because they have proper knowledge about the forex an they know how to recover the loss in the forex market.if we want a good result then we have to sped much more time in the demo acoount and learn the best skill for trade so that we can use these technices while trading in the forex market which gave us profit .

If that means we must thinking hard then forex is hard work job, also sometimes it could be disappointed especially when we see minus point in our trading. Wasting our time in front of computer waiting for the right time to open a position isn't easy or enjoyable arts, LOL.

Every business is hard work, but we are lucky that in Forex we don’t need to do physical work but just all mental stuff and that’s not too tough especially given the kind of returns one can have. It’s a really good business to invest our time in. Also, I don’t need to do all that much hard work since I am using OctaFX with their amazing analysis service which I can follow blindly and trade easily without even slight hard work yet make solid profits.

But forex is different, i mean we don't have to sweat so much we don't have to open a shop or rent any place, we only need internet, a computer than function well and also a set of knowledge, even like that you still need to analyze the market movement which to some people as "hard work".

To learn forex trader takes time and a long process to be able to obtain an optimal experience prior to using a real account. trader should use a demo account first to learn. I also use a demo account before using in a real account Tickmill. I spend approximately 8 months before switching to a real account

Based on my experience, trading will take for your time and what you learn is basically about strategy to make profit in forex or how to make more accurate analysis for you. When we talk is this business hard work or not that is depend on the view, but for me yes it is a hardwork

although forex just in front of the computer but still forex requires hard work for us to be successful in this business. Forex is a business that is not easy in which to be successful in this business not only takes good trading skills but also requires good psychology. Therefore we need to work hard to constantly improve trading skills

• 4 weeks later...

What do you think? I mean by looking a real trader trade, it is sometimes seen as a hardwork doing because of some analytical skill we have but sometimes people see forex as a relaxing job because you don't have to spend much time with it and there are some traders that only trade around 3-4 times in a month but still earn well.

Forex  indeed need  hard work, because then it will make us able to trade with the maximum and better. Forex has a high risk to minimize them then we need to work hard and continue to improve good trading will allow us to minimize the risk  forex well

@aliforex: If you ever trade then that is true that forex is not easy but it is not so hard, it is just like another normal thing with high risk, what you need to do is keep trading and learn from your experience, but from what i find out that newbie mostly does not take their lesson well.

Physically it is of course not hard work, but mentally it can be hard work. If we learn to get over the mental barrier then we will be able to make profits. To get our mentality strong we must focus on trading well and that’s possible only thanks to OctaFX broker, as they got the power pack service that makes our life so much easier, it gives us 50% bonus on deposit, so that really makes everything perfect for me.

• 2 weeks later...

@jimmy cook: Hm you really got the point there, it can be hard work since imagine this thing where we keep making analysis predicting the market and trying to make profit by our uncertain prediction. It is not physical exhaustion but maybe mental exhaustion.

We know that the forex risk is very large and therefore we need to be able to minimize the risk to the well so that will make us able to trade with the maximum. With risk then we pelru hard work to continue to improve the skills and capabilities of trading well

We know that the forex risk is very large and therefore we need to be able to minimize the risk to the well so that will make us able to trade with the maximum. With risk then we pelru hard work to continue to improve the skills and capabilities of trading well

Seems you forget to translate that perlu words behind, also according to my own knowledge, forex is a hard work all traders must know this and do a hard work for their own success. Keep trading in the right time and increasing our own skills will be a good idea to do what is that mean as hard work.

Seems you forget to translate that perlu words behind, also according to my own knowledge, forex is a hard work all traders must know this and do a hard work for their own success. Keep trading in the right time and increasing our own skills will be a good idea to do what is that mean as hard work.

Forex requires commitment. There are those who see it as hard work while there are those who see it as something you can only earn from when you are ready to put in your best to learn how to trade in it because there is never anyone who gets the best from forex just by observing it. You work hard towards it.

Forex risk is big, but it does not mean you cannot trade with it. Minimizing the risk is a must with risk management you would be able to do it, but one thing that you should know doing risk management alone cannot help us, we need experience that will make our trading a bit easier rather than before, but of course you should stick with your rules after that and keep your consistency.

• 4 months later...

I think commitment is a hard work, first because we need a strong will power to accomplished what we commit for, second there will be obstacle and through that willingness we can get rid that and the source of that strong will is our commitment to keep trade despite of the result.

• 5 months later...