Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Forex a hard work?

Forex requires hard work to be successful. to be successful trading diforex we need hard work due to the hard work that we will be able to succeed in this business. for that we can try to trade with the maximum. and continuously improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be able to succeed in this business

Of course, we must try as well as possible and do the best to get maximal resul in forex. We must learn from our trading experience if we want  to get more maximal result in forex. I also still learn about forex to make me be more better here

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Of course, we must try as well as possible and do the best to get maximal resul in forex. We must learn from our trading experience if we want  to get more maximal result in forex. I also still learn about forex to make me be more better here

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Experience must be used to learn. We also can learn from other trader experience in forex. And as long as we trade in forex, we must learn about forex, improve our trading skills to make us be better trader

If forex is not a hard work for me, then i  won't need any strategy to control my risk in this business, and forex become a low risk busines or even no risk business, everyone could make profit easily and this world will be prosperous. But that is not , forex is in fact a hard work business, it requires your dedication and passion.

I think forex still requires hard work because the role is more forex trading psychology,. many have failed in this forex trading because it does not have a good psychology. hesitation in making decisions and ultimately loss. therefore we need to work hard to have a good trading psychology

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

• 2 weeks later...
Hardwork is key of success in any busniess.Starting any kind of new business you must get knowledge about it.then you invest that business.just like in forex you must need to get knowledge or experience about forex market.other wise you are not doing business you just gambling.or always take loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, up to now i don't see forex as hard but tough, tough because of its uncertainity, even i already use an accurate indicator such as news, but still i seldom make loss, even seldom it is not good when it comes to loss, also i think forex become hard because we still don't know and has less knowledge also experience.

this is really a difficult business. when we are has good knowledge and understanding, we won't able to make progress. take learning and training necessary. construct skills and understanding before we are start to trade on live account, and deal with real risk and market pressure.

this is a smart work, we are tried hard to see details and look for entry opportunity. when we are has no good understanding, we won't able to generate profits over the complex market. less physical ability but it require focus to search good entry and exit level.

Smart work? well what did you mean here? Forex is neutral things you can treat it as a business which require hard work, but once again all this things are depend on your skills too. Trading becomes easier if you have the skill and knowledge that is qualified.

Forex trading requires hard work. with hard work, we will be able to have a good trading skills. we can take advantage of our free time to continue to improve trading skills well. With  use a demo account then our ability  will increase or we can also participate in the contest demo of brokers

If we don't work hard, can we make more profit in forex? Of course we should work hard. But it does not mean you must also over trade your trading, just doing a normal trading in the right time but don't be lazy, when it comes to trade you must trade but when it comes not to trade you should stop.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex trading is the largest trading platform on the Internet. The amount of profit a trader can earn is much higher than other trades. However forex trading is not suitable for everyone. Some people thinks that it is difficult and some says it is easy. All of this depends upon the trader himself. If the trader is well trained, having good knowledge about trading. He/She will think of it as easy and think of it as profitable. On the other hand, a trader having in-sufficient knowledge and experience, will think of it as difficult and full of loss.

Forex trading is the largest trading platform on the Internet. The amount of profit a trader can earn is much higher than other trades. However forex trading is not suitable for everyone. Some people thinks that it is difficult and some says it is easy. All of this depends upon the trader himself. If the trader is well trained, having good knowledge about trading. He/She will think of it as easy and think of it as profitable. On the other hand, a trader having in-sufficient knowledge and experience, will think of it as difficult and full of loss.

For well trained trader i am sure forex would be an easy job for them, but for traders who are still newbie it still tough even like that well trained traders still have some challenge especailly withe the condition of the market which is more uncertain nowadays.

• 4 weeks later...

It is not hard work but smart work so if we want to succeed then we must be wise in mental aspect while physically nothing is really required as we have to just sit on the chair and everyone is done easily. I am  lucky to be trading with OctaFX broker as they have fantastic conditions with low spread of just 0.2 pips and also very low stop out margin level of just 15% so that is really outstanding for new comers like me.

@annemorris: In terms of physically yes, we don't have to spend our time physically in order to make profit in forex, but doing hard work means that you must push your brain out. Forex is between hardwork and smart work. If you have both you will obtain bigger chance.

Forex also requires hard work, especially the mind to make the right decisions, and therefore we need to constantly improve our ability to analyze trading well, so then we would be right decisions

Not always in my cases if you related forex with hard work by using your own muscles for example then that is not true, but if using your own mind that is true to certain extent. I only trying so hard when the market trend is against my prediction even the news result is predictable and that is the time when i am trying so hard to find the right time and reason why it behaves like that.

Hardwork which means that you must keep practicing and keep doing that repetitive thing over and over again. That is what hardwork in forex means. Your consistency trained here so your mental will improve later. Forex for sure a hard work and if you are a hardworker forex is one of the suitable place for you.