Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Forex a hard work?

The forex business is very risky, but we can minimize it well, and continue to learn to manage risk properly, and constantly hone their skills and capabilities well, in order to facilitate the running of trading, and easy to get profits

risks should be can we understand well in order to make the work we better understand and more controlled properly, because basically every way we work will be encountered whose name risks, so trying to get control of the risks well in order to better understand and more in control with correct

The forex business is very risky, but we can minimize it well, and continue to learn to manage risk properly, and constantly hone their skills and capabilities well, in order to facilitate the running of trading, and easy to get profits

it is very warned, risks in every business must exist, and therefore try to always strive to learn as improving trading skills in order to be able to know the forex to be well run, and better able to execute trades by bringing in success

it is very warned, risks in every business must exist, and therefore try to always strive to learn as improving trading skills in order to be able to know the forex to be well run, and better able to execute trades by bringing in success

We know if forex is risky,if here we work recklessly hence usually will facing with many failure, and here also need as trader understand with whatever they do, we need smart work and also hardwork in every business, but indeed each people having different capability each other, and we better don't jealous with other result

We know if forex is risky,if here we work recklessly hence usually will facing with many failure, and here also need as trader understand with whatever they do, we need smart work and also hardwork in every business, but indeed each people having different capability each other, and we better don't jealous with other result

forex business is very high risk that the traders themselves carelessly running his trade, and every trader also have different capabilities, but the goal is the same just to get the maximum benefit. so a trader should be careful and not careless, in order to obtain maximum results and to survive in this forex business

Although it is a risky business but i think we can minimize these risks by learning the skills necessary for earning money in forex.

The problem many newbies face when they enter the market is money. All their focus stays in making money. But they don't give any thought about how to make that money or what are the necessary steps to reach that level.

The problem many newbies face when they enter the market is money. All their focus stays in making money. But they don't give any thought about how to make that money or what are the necessary steps to reach that level.

in getting money in forex trading is that first we should always be to try to learn to run, because more can be obtained in money or profits in forex trading that already has the maximum knowledge

in getting money in forex trading is that first we should always be to try to learn to run, because more can be obtained in money or profits in forex trading that already has the maximum knowledge

Yeah before one can be able to earn money, one needs to learn how to earn that money. There is a saying "One must crawl before he can walk" or something like that. So traders should not expect decent return from beginning of their trading. They will need time to improve and they should be able to give themselves the time to do that.

I will say that Forex is a smart work. If one takes it as a hard work then he is going to look for every other tools that he find in market but be smart and find one strategy which is perfect with your knowledge and skills, according to you it should be work not what others said about it.

It is hard work in terms of learning and staying sharp, it is obviously not hard physically. The greatest thing about Forex is that we can do it according to our own level of comfort which is not something you will find with too many other businesses. It only enhances my chances that I operate with OctaFX. They are awesome by all means with having wide range of benefits with lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection and even there is also 50% deposit bonus.

• 5 months later...

I think forex business needs intelligence and also hard work, because here traders can earn money in a smart way but for that trader also have to work hard. They have to practice the demo. Merchants must work hard on demo accounts to get all the knowledge with which they can make a sensible advantage of this business.

in a good trading run that we always to run a good trading, because the business is not an easy or instant run, especially with the risk, so it's better always run with a regular study in making it easier for us to do trading with can be profitable

forex is a business that can make money if the trader is able to master the science of trading with good.dan to build a good skill, traders must work hard and diligently practice

Forex to me is not the hard work but rather a smart work. Well you can do hard working by scalping everyday but in the end you must be exhausting yourself a lot. You may get profit but it drains your energy, while with smart work you can work based on momentum where you can reap mostly of the profits in one time.

The work became a trader requires an extensive knowledge and understanding of how the onset of price moves, has a developed trading systems as well as being able to manage your capital safely, this will make it easier to work more of a forex trader

On certain time might we often rush in decision making, indeed on strong trending market will easily to making profit, but in fact not all market condition on strong trend, but sometime move very weak movement and slow or flat condition, as trader also need control their risk in trading and not only focus on target

I think it is better not to rush especially if we are ready enough with all the preparation we made. The trend surely change as the time ticks and find the right momentum could bring difference to the market, what i want to say here it is all about the momentum, especially if you are some kind of shor term trader such as scalpers.

I think it is better not to rush especially if we are ready enough with all the preparation we made. The trend surely change as the time ticks and find the right momentum could bring difference to the market, what i want to say here it is all about the momentum, especially if you are some kind of shor term trader such as scalpers.

We do not rush when will take the decision to enter the market and also out of the market. And maybe with patience wait for the right moment where we will invest correctly in market, and with that trader to plunge in a real account can by using minimal capital depo low to risk also not too high, with that we can use minimum deposit $ 1 in default account instaforex

• 1 month later...

For forex that we can say easy, does not require energy, but forex business is a business that requires true skills skills, because the risk is huge. And for traders especially beginners it is mandatory to in the stage of learning where to understand the management of trading and trading performance is good, as we can learn in demo accounts or contest demo instaforex.

For forex that we can say easy, does not require energy, but forex business is a business that requires true skills skills, because the risk is huge. And for traders especially beginners it is mandatory to in the stage of learning where to understand the management of trading and trading performance is good, as we can learn in demo accounts or contest demo instaforex.

so brokers provide convenience to the trader by giving demo account facility, because it can help us to learn it first before going into a real business, because it is very high risk, if we do a little carelessness will lead to big losses

I really agree with that. traders should be able to better and be more leverage in utilizing existing trading facilities in order to better still in improving existing trading skills. so when trading in a real account with Tickmill will be able to get results in accordance with what is expected.

of course trader policy is necessary, to be more disciplined, utilizing the facility is a great way to facilitate us to trade and give an easy impression in reaching its benefits

I personally think that at first, forex involves hard work as you study and practice on principles of proper trading after you get skills it becomes smart work as the only thing you need to do is wait for the right trade set up and trade!

Hard work and Smart Work i think. After few years and still struggling in forex i see that if you have big capital you can applied that smart work, but with smaller capital and want to reach better residual earning from forex then hard work is needed which means you need to increase your trading frequency where you may still lose your capital.